Pic related.

pastebin.com/u92hX6rX

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrE9PHsbCXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that Lynch did not want to release 4 episodes at once

Dougie Jones

Did this scene really scare people at all? I heard that people were creeped out by the lady.

I found it to be more like one of those random artsy european movies.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Special Agent Tamara Preston

*blocks your path*

A FUCKING TREE

so hawtt

Would Mystery Inc. have solved the Laura Palmer case faster?

I say yes.

Bobby Peru's going to fuck you like a bunny, girl

Is this natty?

I thought it was eerie at worst, not scary because I got the sense that the woman was trying to help Cooper. I was more intrigued than creeped out. Hoping we learn more about this character in future episodes, but it's more likely a one off appearance to add to her mysteriousness.

I need TP for my bunghole.

BUT WHO WAS DOOR?

>I got the sense that the woman was trying to help Cooper.
she's the one that tricked him into going through the wrong outlet.

Probably the Scooby Doo actor trying to prove his innocence that he didn't murder that woman.

Really intrigued to see how that ends.

Even tho it is obvious that Bob's spirit got into that guy and made him kill her and then left him hence he has no recollection of murdering the woman

But everything from Season 3 has been a 10/10

Was the mechanism she turned off an AC generator?

it wasn't Bob possessing him. it was a different spirit entity (the onyx hobo) that Bob is in cahoots with

Was this cunt supposed to be Jodie?

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALBERT...

youtube.com/watch?v=lrE9PHsbCXA

What did Chucko, Buster, Pete, Bob and Dan do?

>Bill Nye camero
Pretty unexpected tbqh.

Not so much...

Pink/Red Room reference?

Fun fact: this is also the name of the production company

What's up with all the mormons on that billboard?

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on this scene?

Was it autism?

Also I just realized Double R Diner and the Red Room is a literal double R too.

cute autism

>owl
wow so spookie deep xD

>Hi

He says covfefe. Confirmed by the actor himself.

You're about 80 threads too late for that fun fact.

>I got the sense that the woman was trying to help Cooper.
>she actually tricked him

I think she's helping the doppelgangers.

Geez, he just got back from another dimension in which he spent 25 years, returning through an electricity outlet.
Give the man a break.

He also says "yrev very happy" in the Cole scene.

I mean the Rushmore one.

You have to wonder if Laura Dern will reprise her role from Jurassic Park and be cast as the grizzled old paleontologist who's now ready to tackle the supernatural.

>we'll have at least one more full episode with retard coop
god damn it lynch

>implying this is bad
Autistic Coop is good for the meme economy.

???

Part me of wants retard Cooper to continue until episode 18 just so the normies like you can get Lynched more and leave.

>James survived the motorcycle accident
god damn it lynch

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO

It's a David Lynch project so she'll definitely be poking around in a pile of shit.

Let me guess which part, ayudaman.

>mfw Donna fucking died
Absolutely based.

Laura is Diane screenshot this post.

Anyone else find it funny yet disturbing that Lucy now has dimentia/Alzheimer's?

Her ditsyness had obviously always been her biggest trait and they seem to have kept that in her first few appearances this season. Until it's hinted that something is actually wrong with her now.

Is this an attempt at humor/irony by Lynch?

What are you talking about?

I just hope she makes out of place dinosaur puns all through her role.
>I love cherry pie! It's just the tricera-tops!

I can't decide which is worse: Reznor playing an ending song or Reznor having an actual role.

It actually giver her a bit of depth apart from quirkiness.

Lynch should have Sarah Palmer kill herself or something to fuck with the fans.

>Lucy
>mfw she is Lynch's self insert
>this is his last "coherent" work

You know it will be his wife singing the song, he is probably just playing a guitar or a piano in the back.

The homeless lady is the most interesting thing in this shot.

The only thing that it's been said she has his gas (hence why Andy offers her "more bunnies"). You're reading too much into the rest.

>Episodes 3-4 had 195k viewers

it's a Lynch joke?

>Lucy now has dimentia/Alzheimer's
What is this reddit meme?

>BUT WHO WAS DOOR?

why is evil coop good at talking normally but when he gets interviewed by the FBI he struggles to talk normall?

Well maybe but no.

Dougie was a construct set up to do what happened -- I thought it was obvious. A magical decoy to prevent the swap from happening. Bad Coop created Dougie as a fail safe.

He was sick.

You just know Showtime expected this to be the next Game of Thrones with 5 million per episode otherwise they wouldn't have doubled the budget for twice as many episodes and left Lynch to make his arthouse without meddling.

You know they will never pay him again after this.

>loss of garmonbozia has weakened Booper
>attempt to mimic real Agent Cooper and fool FBI

???

He's just going with dream motifs. Background things trailing from one scene to the next just because you have them in the back of your mind (i.e there is a random balloon trailing behind the 1-1-9 girl after there's talk of Sonny Jim's birthday, etc.). This one might be a bit big and I would see it more as a reference to the Double R diner than anything, but I wouldn't read too much into it. As far as I see it, it's just an attempt to catch the uncanny/vaguely uncomfortable dreamlike feel.

It's pretty obvious, do you fucks not even pay attention?

>autism

you mean peak 90s white people comfyness.

admit it user, you wish you were at that picnic.

>everyone around her knows that if she can't handle cell phones in her mental state, she wouldn't be able to handle the news of harry's death
>when she tells the visitor to the police station that there are two sheriff trumans, he looks at her like she has two heads
>the only time harry's "illness" is brought up is in scenes with her

>yfw harry is actually dead and nobody brings it up because lucy will freak out after trying so hard to repress it

no these whores are disgusting desu
BOB did nothing wrong

>it's obvious because she's exactly the same as before
Wow amazing analysis bro.

This would be great.

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

How do we go back to this paradise?

she looks like Moira Kelly there

Who the fuck is jeffries?

da maen

The traits of the original characters were turned up to 11 to make them appear even sillier, but it's unclear if it's just an attempt to show how silly the original show was or if it's because something more serious/sadder. Still, she doesn't seem to act like any people with dementia or alzheimers that I know.

the superior version yes

is there more footage of the picnic?

that was inarguably the best scene in season 3 so far

a man

>whores
they're the purest waifus on tv.

we have to go back user, we must go back. it was perfect.

if he had gone through the first outlet he would have come out of the doppelganger's cigarette lighter, dummy.

ik he's the david bowie character but I really don't remember his inportance or wtf is he doing in the new season? He was an agent that returned from black lodge all weird and shit in fwwm right? Is there some lore behind him in the books?

stop with this meme, Gabagool Donna was not superior

There's a scene that focuses on her, she completely forgot something and is bewildered after. It had a different tone than her usual ditsy scenes.

It was shot that way for a reason pleb

Imagine actually believing this

what's the significance of this?

a couple of threads back, when there was discussion about who the guy on the radio pretending to be Jeffries was, I wanted to add to the discussion but I was in work
I thought it was Albert and that maybe Jeffries has become a Lodge spirit and is within him
then a few scenes later Doppelganger Coop looks at him in that horrible way and it scares Albert, as if Coop knew something and it freaked me out

Moira is best version

I can't add anything to that as I don't remember shit myself, only started to rewatch FWWM (Q2 edit)

PLEASE GOD NO

Twin Peaks has deepest lore
Just like Mario Kart 64

he and sky will be characters, the musicians are not in the cast that was released

is anybody watching Kyle make a cherry pie live on facebook right now?