Tfw you can't even remember the last time you watched something on an actual TV

>tfw you can't even remember the last time you watched something on an actual TV
>tfw its always on your pc/monitor, laptop, or in a theater
who else is in the same boat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Television is agonizing. I only turn it on to watch some indie channel that actually shows good movies.

why does she look so much like Rami Malek?

I only consume kino on my phone. Some bluetooth headphones and the phone taking up 80% of my field of vision and I'm in kino heaven.

>egyptian actor
>not black
fuck that greek pretending to be of pharaoh descent

I'm the same...haven't watched tv in probably 12 years...so, I haven't seen any tv shows, I don't see movies in theatres, and only watch dvds I buy, or stream hockey games/f1 races...

what an absolute pleb

I watch the voice with my mommy so she doesnt feel lonely but thats it

good for you Sup Forumseddit faggot

There is literally nothing wrong with watching something on your phone if takes up most of your vision. In fact, the viewing distance is so much closer than a theater that the experience is better as long as you have a good set of headphones

I only watch Investigation Discovery on my good old Sharp tv from time to time.

Weep for this one.

decent bait

I literally only watch sports on TV now, everything else I just torrent or stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

Most new phones have a higher resolution display than most TVs. The pixel density is so high that your getting an objectively better experience on a today's phones. Not to mention the displays themselves have far better viewing angles and color balance on the AMOLEDs than a samshit or sony TV.

this is as good as rotational velocidensity

This was recorded when iPhones had resolutions worse than CRTs. If you're not elderly and don't have significantly diminished vision then a modern iPhone is fine. Not ideal, of course, but fine.

Are you physically holding a phone in front of your face or do you have some kind of mount system to free up your hands?

Seriously why the fuck would they make her look so retarded?

You sicken me.

Plug your computer into the TV then.

Haven't watched an actual tv in years outside of airports and bars. Then again I've only kept up with 2 or 3 shows all year and watched maybe 3 movies.

I stream things from my laptop, PC, or phone onto my TV. I'm not a savage.

So these are the kino posters.

This. There's literally no reason to have (((cable)))
in 2017. I have a shit laptop so I'd like to upgrade to a good tv screen when I have money though

Based. Literally me. As long as you can see what's going on who cares.

I watch the news. And mostly I connect my laptop to TV to watch movies/shows, it's easier to watch it without getting distracted.

i don't watch anything on tv because i refuse to watch commercials. i'd rather just wait an hour then download it. commercial kikes can blow me

I haven't watched something on a tv since I moved out of my parents house in 2008. TVs are straight up pointless these days unless you are watching with others.

Cut the cord about 2.5 years ago. I do have to go catch the occasional handegg game at my parents house tho. Other than that it's torrents+Plex+Roku for couchkino on TV.

I bought a cheap vr headset to watch any 3d movies I may have missed in the cinema. With a decent pair of Bluetooth headphones, lying back in my recliner it's actually not bad. Although I'm fully aware that it must be a fast track to eyeball cancer so only do it every couple of months.

don't know that feel man
cable for life
out of curiosity how old are you and the other people that don't watch/use/have a TV any more? I didn't have good or consistent Internet until I was about 18 and streaming video and even pirated movies were pretty new then