Daily reminder that this beat out Hellbenders for a series

Daily reminder that this beat out Hellbenders for a series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hellbenders?
Do you really think I give a fuck about avatar's edgey sequel?

You're not funny.

neither is this thread

summerfag spotted

I actually started watching this just because Sup Forums bitches so much. It's not good. But it's not horrible. Reminds me of watching the old mondo videos or Faces of Death schlock back in the day.

Didn't hellbenders beat itself out because the creators are huge doofuses who don't know how to act in public?

sounds likely

The story is that adultswim already had a show with "hell" in the name so adultswim asked oney and psychicpebbles to change the name but they didn't want to.

>Hellbenders is getting made anyway

Why is it so rare for Adult Swim to get decent shows?

You get like one good show every few years and then you get like 7 other shit shows in return

Perhaps they thought they had to take a stance from the getgo to prevent corporate meddling.
Either way, that's pretty autistic to just blow your shot like that.

I care more about not having Korgoth of Barbaria

>>>/tumblr/

Fuck you Hellbenders is great.

It's your tumblrtale pic, dumbass.

Ya know I can't get what makes Hellbenders all that funny to be honest. It seems like the typical low-brow LOL RANDOM humor that you'd see on an adult swim show. Just because Oney made it that makes it special?

>i'm a dumbass for not knowing Sup Forums's memes

SOMEONE SAY TUMBLR?!

Because a lot of the stuff they greenlight are highly experimental. That's why they air MacFarlane's shows so often, so that they have the budget to constantly throw things at the wall to see what sticks.

That's kind of an Internet wide thing at this point like sjw being on tumblr

Describing video games using the names of websites you don't like is not an internet wide thing.

Associating undertale with tumblr is though.

So shit replaced shit.

Hellbenders 1 was the first few times when I was 15 and is still something I visit from time to time for LULZ

Hellbenders 2 was garbage and literally Mr. Pickles tier with tryhard, edgy humor.

If Chris was to be the main writer and director for it, then it would be good like Leo and Satan. However, if Zach gets his hands into it, it will be "LOL RANDUMB XXDDD!!1!" like most of his other work

*Hellbenders 1 was FUNNY the first few times

Zach's humor definitely revolves around being edgy. He even acknowledges this himself.

It was funny back when he first starting making content, but now it's just boring, annoying, and, desu, every time I listen to him give his opinion on something I hate him more and more.

The Sorting Hat is going to throw itself to the moths when it hears about all these new houses of magic.

I guess if Sup Forums is the entire internet.

I still find him funny though. I definitely has to do with the fact that I've been following him since his early newgrounds days.
I guess still I like muh underage humor.

I don't browse Sup Forums, and I'm constantly seeing the strong association between tumblr and undertale on the internet outside of Sup Forums.
I don't know why you find that so hard to believe.

I guess I just don't visit websites that are obsessed with tumblr.

>websites that are obsessed with tumblr.
so basically Sup Forums

That's a good one

This might be the most tumblr thing I've ever seen. All the characters look quasiracial and ugly and their whole personalities are literally:

>their gender identity
>their sexuality

Please tell me it's a joke.

Show me this Hellbenders of which you speak

show me this google of which you should

>being that guy
Notice how you're the only one who hopped on that one? It's not helping you fit in, and you shouldn't be concerned about that on an anonymous board anyway. Grow up.

The gender id's were added as bait by someone on Sup Forums. But, the actual image is 100% artist.

>quasiracial
Please explain, nothing shows up on google.

At least some of the ids are from a post on the artists page. Asgore is still trans, since the artist has drawn him pregnant with Asriel

>spell out to an user what's wrong with his post
>implying I'm trying to fit in

Don't pretend you don't know what I mean. Look at fucking Alphys.

Why did the only bisexual darkskin aryan nigga end up in a group with Noodle, a transwoman lesbian pirate+Muslim and Zeus with a vagina.

Adultswim lately has been going with what they think will appeal to the hip crazy kids.
Rick and Morty is the only good show there right now, so them picking it up almost feels like a fluke.
Chris and Zach said that when they went to pitch the show, the people they had to pitch it to were really fucking weird old guys trying way to hard to be young and hip.
I can understand how fucking awkward it must be to try and communicate and present to someone like that, especially when your trying to pitch a show that doesn't rely on memes and cheaply done shock humor.

>you're not allowed to post images of a game i dont like because it triggers me

I think you're the one who belongs in tumblr.

>a show that doesn't rely on memes and cheaply done shock humor.
nice try

but they're constantly throwing the same shit at the wall it seems. i love it when they actually do try new shit though. mike tyson mysteries is phenominal

I know your rectum is royally puckered right now, but I wasn't triggered in the slightest.
get better taste in games, m8

Haha Ha...

Not the guy you're quoting, but I think it's common knowledge that Undertale has been so overpromoted by fans that people who aren't into it find it rather obnoxious seeing it everywhere.

Quite a few people who otherwise would have liked the game dislike it or their opinions have soured due to the constant oversaturation it faces.
I think that's a fair enough point to discourage the needless posting of it.

>I-I wasn't triggered, I swear. That's why I posted

If people get so bothered by seeing a video game then they sound thin-skinned and should get off the internet.

I'm still pissed about it
>I've dated girls uglier than you for breakfast

Jesus Christ we get the point fucking stop you two

>If people get so bothered by seeing a video game
Isn't that hypocritical?
You seem rather bothered by the fact that people are bothered with what you are posting.

And I would show you the thousand fucking videos, books, movies, fanfictions, and other insane crap that comes from googling one of the most generic names one possibly can.

>watch a Pickles episode on youtube
>the comments are eighty percent buttmad religious zealots

It's literally the first result ya cheesebrain.

found 6 different things on youtube alone

Which one was the one Adult swim rejected?

what are keywords
Hellbenders Cartoon
Hellbenders Animation
Hellbenders series

you aren't even trying
he could be bubbled differently

use the context clues of this thread
We've already mentioned the creators names previously
it's really not that hard

Christ here you go already, fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw