Final issues of Hitch Justice league cancelled

newsarama.com/29586-dc-cancels-bryan-hitch-s-final-5-issues-of-new-52-justice-league.html

>In a rare move by a Big Two publisher, DC Comics have cancelled the final five solicited issues of Bryan Hitch's "New 52" Justice League of America run. Justice League of America #9 through #12, plus Justice League of America Annual #1 have all been cancelled, but DC tells retailers they "will be resolicited at a later date."

>This series has gone through several delays, with Justice League of America #9 originally solicited for March 30 but pushed back to, at last update, June 15. Issue #12 and the Annual were previously cancelled and resolicited last month for an August release - so this is he second cancellation for each.

>When Hitch's Justice League of America issues do come out, it's one of DC's top sellers. In June 2015, the first issue was the fourth highest-selling book in the North American direct market, while March 2016's #8 was still a top-tier seller at a #34 rank.

>Justice League of America writer/artist Bryan Hitch is, of course, the writer of the upcoming Rebirth Justice League relaunch, with the Rebirth one-shot and debut issue both solicited/scheduled for release in July.

Whelp

How the fuck is he supposed to write the main JL book if he can't even finish this one? What the heck

>DC fell for the Hitch meme again

Oopsie.

lmao @ that pic

tbf, his justice league sucked ass

Which is terrible considering he's going to write the main JL

Well, maybe the NEXT JL writer will finally be good.

Wondy looks TERRIBLE in that pic

It was pleasant enough but to be honest I was mostly reading because of the team line up so I have no incentive to pick up JL

She's just triggered is all.

Get it?

I love me some male Diana.
JLA was a mistake.

Hitch is not the fastest artist but his work is top notch
I wish he had gotten a fill in artist for like every other issue or something
no way is JL rebirth not gonna be hit with this

Wasn't he drawing as well as writing?

He's not drawing JL I don't think so it'll just be mediocre and on time instead of mediocre and delayed.

>this guy is doing mainstream JLA book

LOL
O
L

And he even started early. Jesus Hitch.

Back in 2012, we ran the rumours, sourced from Rob Liefeld, that Bryan Hitch was working in a Batman/Superman project, possibly with Brad Meltzer. It never happened, and the rumour was dismissed as “outdated” but something was clearly happening.

Since then, Hitch has worked on the late series America’s Got Powers and Real Heroes. Which made some folk snark about possible lateness on the soon-to-be-released Justice League Of America.

But it could be that this new book is the reason those titles were as late as they were.

At the DC Comics retailer meeting at Burbank yesterday, retailers were told that Bryan Hitch has been working on the Justice League Of America title for two whole years.

Which might give them some confidence that the book will be ready to order come June…

he wasn't drawing these cancelled issues.

Hitch is shit now. He stopped caring after The Authority.

>using artists as writers

When will DC ever learn

Seeing as he's going to be writing Justice League (with fucking Daniels on art), not soon.

More midway through Ultimates.

What happened to Hitch, he used to be a good artist back then

Wtf ?
They cancel it right before the ending of the rao fight. They could not even wait for the end of this arc ?

If you read beyond issue #2, the problem is with you.

The whole Rao story just felt like a movie pitch
I get that they promised a cinematic story but jesus try some fucking subtlety, Hitch.

I'm honestly so disappointed he's writing the JL for Rebirth.

thats awful

Didn't someone find out he traced a bunch of stuff at some point? I may be remembering about somebody else.

>(with fucking Daniels on art)
jesus christ I did not know this.
Fucking why, DC? I mean he's gotten a bit better since RIP, but he's just so vanilla.