So, the Quran is meant to be the literal word of God which is a unique aspect of Islam as other holy texts...

So, the Quran is meant to be the literal word of God which is a unique aspect of Islam as other holy texts, although supposedly containing the direct word of God at times, don't claim that the whole thing is in fact straight from heaven in the most literal sense. Having read an English copy of the Quran my self (I know that you apparently "haven't read it properly" unless in the Arabic reminiscent of the period it was written in but I maintain that's simply for stylistic and phrasing purposes the fundamental message is still apparent) there is undeniably an unsavory attitude given toward infidels ie anyone who isn't Muslim. On top of that a lack of a reformation of the religion has left Islam in the dark ages. I live in a modern western country, Muslims I meet and talk to tell me you have to remember the time it was written in. A refutation to that is again literal word of God not confined to any time or space and further more if you can even acknowledge that then why do you maintain an outdated mode. Also I feel as though there hasn't been an honest debate about the nature of Islam on a public platform in western countries other than asserting extremists are a minority when fundamentally speaking the religion its self is extreme. Is Islam compatible with modernity at all or does it need to be eradicated (like all other religions) in order to bring the world out of this mess. (focusing on Islam because currently the most prolifically violent and unreformed right now.)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7264903.stm
biblehub.com/hebrew/3576.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why have the conversation? it will only serve to legitimize the corrupted cultures.

yes there's a form of pure islam, 19, and no, we won't spread it to western civ while the islamic cultures exist, because they will continue being a corrupted islam while claiming legitimacy.

the sad thing is if the usa actually blasted 19 from a loud speaker it would serve to de-legitimize militant islam - which would give nato a legitimate excuse to genocide - and comeys latest speech said he does not comprehend this.

oh well, i tried.

>Muslims I meet and talk to tell me you have to remember the time it was written in.

This is called taqiyah. They actually agree and support those outdated concepts, they just don't want to show that to you because you are an infidel that's threatening their beliefs so they will give you the stock wave-of-the-hand excuse.

>meet muslim qt downtown
>hangout almost every other day for 6 months,
>literally the only girl I feel comfortable around
>turns down my advances every time, only ever hugged her.
>she starts talking about our future
>"I like you user...b-but"
>"I don't see this ever working out unless you convert, it's the only way my family would accept you."
>:I
>"O-Okay"
>She gives me a copy of quran
>open up to random page because austist...idk
>literally the first passage I read
>something like this- "And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed. We will give him a great reward.
>wtf
>"this is barbaric bullshit, no way"
>she cries
>I can tell this is it so I rip out a page and wipe my ass right in front of her.
>haven't talked to her since

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7264903.stm

try reading around the topic

Bitches and horse.

Also muzzie girls have stinky pussies, you did yourself a favor, m8y.

It is by far the worse religion, but I think it's so shitty because the countries it's practiced in are god awful, about 30 years ago most muslim countries were more peaceful and moderate and you could visit them without having to wear a hijab or worry about getting kidnapped ect, but it's so unstable now it's easy for hardliners to take over.

And I'm pretty sure the middle east went to shit in the last few decades because of Israel aggravating them so thanks jews.

I'm sorry, but if you have a hissy fit like this over some jews your own culture is partly to blame for this sort of extreme reaction. Jews are shit, but muzzies are just as shit. Both of these parties need to stop pointing fingers and blaming others for their problems and start considering that maybe they're both toxic and they need to rethink their own ideologies that are causing them so many problems. Judaism and Islam both have very similar concepts with the whole "treat everyone who isn't us like shit" mentality.

its a fucking shame, jews ruin everything.

Does the quran ban paragraphs or something you faggot?

so many muslims i meet have said they blame israel for fucking up their countries back home. its almost universal. so yeah if israel was moved somewhere as it was only created by the brits, they wanted to move them to africa first, it might have solved so much shit and prevented 911.

thanks, but still a shame, she was fucking awesome besides the fact that she was a muslim... didn't even get to see her out of the hijab either :/

The truth is that the quran is the word of the devil.

It was created to test critical thinking, but everyone believing in it has failed test of logic and are therefore not fully human.

daily reminder if you can see a womans face she's not a real muslim. the hijab is a joke. the goal of covering a womans body is to prevent temptation. knowing she's a qt means she failed.

you met the devil have you? lol did he tell you to cuck your women?

implying you can talk about islam on Sup Forums in any positive fashion whatsoever

this board is crawling with retarded children. at the single moment you bring up any valid and justifiable point regarding islam or the quran they will scream TAQIYYAH despite that being a corruption of the hebrew word for "to lie"

biblehub.com/hebrew/3576.htm

Israel's just an excuse to blame for their shit leaders and societies. They're massively butthurt they failed to destroy it several times, being god's 'real' chosen people and all that.

Islam actually underwent a lot of development which made it less violent and more compatible with modern societies. Quran is not the only thing that exists there. The main problem is that in relatively recent times there appeared new "reformation" schools that preach that Islam must disregard all theological teachings developed through centuries and go back to its pure roots. Those schools are Wahhabism and Salafism. They developed in Saudi Arabia and almost went extinct soon after their appearance, until Eternal Anglo picked up on it and thought that those ideas will be useful to divide and conquer Muslims. Nowadays Saudi Arabia is very rich because of oil and spreads its extremist ideology that creates terrorism all over the world. All the time, they are being supported and protected by the USA which picked up where Anglo left off.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

If the Koran is the word of god, why does it repeat itself over and over and over again and just keep droning on? The impression I got is that it's a text to brainwash people with a sub 70 IQ. There is literally no more boring book on earth, except maybe phone books. The Koran doesn't even have stories or recorded history like the Bible does. So apparently, muslims aren't god's people and their history doesn't need recording.

I'm sorry to say that, but when religions were handed out, muslims must have been in the bathroom.