Wonder Kino is dead, bury it

TUMBLING DOWN

80%'s HERE WE COME BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hBlzsjAd3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=PTcVNuNX8yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls keep making the same thread and getting btfo, you Mouseshills are making these days worth it with all your faggotry.

>OF COURSE, ITS THE DISNEYSHILLS BRINGING DOWN THEIR ONE THREAT TO THE DISNEY EMPIRE

DCfags in about 15 seconds.

youtu.be/_hBlzsjAd3Y

I'm going to wait for a camrip. There's no way I'm funding this bullshit.

who else remembers Marvefags shilling that article about how much of a mess the Wonder Woman is and the "rewrites"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA

>gives a Rotten review because the other movies are bad

holy shit these critics are a joke

good movie

It's a reasonably good score. RT is the joke.

Always loved bowie so I gave this a viewing and it got me into alot of glam rock

I'm sorry but who has been making the constant threads positively shilling the RT score for the last few days?

>2.5/4
that's like a fucking 7/10 how the fuck is that rotten?

It's a 62%

That's why RT is retarded.

This. The difference between a 90% Fresh and a Rotten can be quite small.

Thing is there are 2.5/4's on there that are fresh.

That's what you get for messing with the best DCucks

Waiting for best review.

He's gonna bash it.

>Average 7.5/10
>Tomatometer 92%

How does this site work? tomatoes are a simple yes/no, and the rating is the quality?

critics can choose whether to swing rotten or fresh

so even if they give a scathing review of a movie they can choose to say it's good

and vice versa

It's going to be glorious

If the review is 6/10, it gets 100, if it's less it gets 0, it's patently retarded

It's wasn't ever kino. The DCEU has lowered itself to Marvel flick with this.

>it's patently retarded
That's because you're using video game score standards where everything besides 10/10 is shit, which is the truly retarded trend here. 6/10 is still an above average score.

How would you feel if he ends up praising it with all the other critics?

>Armond White
>going along with the herd
You're new here, aren't you?

The same retards that post chris Evans laughing gifs, unless if you assume people actually take sides on comic book movies

Disappointed, but only because I made an incorrect prediction on an anonymous image board. I haven't seen the movie but I think that the critical consensus is probably correct.

>orange juice after you brush your teeth: THUMBS DOWN
>hitler: THUMBS DOWN

Can't you just go and rob some poor white folk to get the money needed?

The user reviews are what's going to absolutely beat it to shit. I get those are separate from the RT score, but it's gonna pull a Ghostbusters and show that the bulk of the critics reviews are bullshit

>only Marvel has autistic loyalists
Now that's just plain retarded

Not what I'm doing at all, if everyone thought some mediocre movie was a 5/10 or something, which is average, it would get 0 on RT, if the acting was a bit better so everyone thought it was a 6, then it would get a 100. Obviously that won't happen exactly but it's still an obviously flawed system, the average rating is fine but no one cares about that

The capeshit kino memeing comes purely from DC fans

He'll probably like WW but say it's the weakest DCEU movie so far

Based Armonds review is going to drop the score 10 points by itself

Maybe one day DC will get a score as high as Marvel

Maybe one day Sup Forums will stop being 90% capeshit threads.

That would be preferable, yes

>fucking sjws and niggers destroying society with their criminal behavior
>unlike me who steals movies and is too fat to go to the theater

>be on Sup Forums
>complain about piracy
I mean, I agree but what you're doing is like complaining about how a BBQ joint smells of meat

>St. Louis

I'd feel like my assessment of him is completely validated. I believe that White's critiques are performance pieces meant to highlight the rampant hypocrisy he sees within his own profession, where the overwhelming majority of "critics" critique films through the bias of their own political leanings, praising films with messages they agree with, while damning those that run counter to their beliefs instead of making the slightest attempt to approach a film based solely upon its artistic or technical merit.

Given that the ultra-liberal left is already damning this movie for not being feminist enough and given what I've heard about its plot so far, I predict that White will praise this movie.

Can't pay off everybody, I guess.

Even the sjw effect couldn't save Get out 2.0

Typical autistic kinotard shit posting thread

>2.5/4
>rotten
Jesus christ

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The score needs to be at least 7.0 out of 10. 2.5/4 isn't quite there.

Of course, that meant that a movie that was universally acclaimed to be C- could get a 100% Certified Fresh rating.

>St. Louisan here
I live in St. Louis and read the Post-Dispatch regularly-- Mitori is not a reviewer at all. She's an editor and the Post just lets her write reviews of movies she wants to see. She has shit taste.

It's 62.5% user, what do you want? A pass for a low D?

>he calls other posters autists

Who still remembers all those shitty DC fags trying to take down Rotten Tomatoes for giving their well deserved rotten critics on shitty squad?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

How do we know it wasn't the rewrites that fixed the movie tho

>trying this hard
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>now you remember that (((alleged WB ex employee))) letter saying that the movie was a disaster when the movie wasnt even finished yet

Rule of thumb: every website that took that shit seriously is shilling for Disney. That easy

I bet warner executives are holed up in a meeting looking at RT and thinking "what the fuck happened? And how do we do that again?"

It's going to be even worse for Snyder if Justice League bombs after this.

Chances are they're now speaking positively of WW tho, how does that fit the narrative? A rumour is a rumour, they just try make a bank off of clickbaiting it

>Not even trying

I truly believed that only women would give this movie an excellent score. Its not that special, really. I mean, its cool, but not that great.

The final boss being a Jack Gallagher looking ass isnt helping at all.

>Stating the truth is trying too hard

Face it, there was never any corrupted papers mediatic bias expect against shit movies

time to trigger Sup Forums with RT audience reviews

>I'd just like to thank Patty Jenkins for making a DCIThoughtSheWasWithUniverse movie that wasn't fucking garbage. If I'm being completely honest, the two people I went to the cinema to watch Wonder Woman with and I did spend the next two hours after coming out of our screening discussing the various problems with the movie, but we also all agreed on one thing: We still loved it. Maybe it's just the rose-coloured glasses of comparison, but I had an excellent time with Wonder Woman, and I'm excited to go back to the cinema and watch it, at least one more time. It's the first time I've said that about a DC movie since The Dark Knight Rises.

>I'm actually surprised to see a great DC film for once in so many years. Sure this isn't even near the gold Marvel is at right now, but Wonder Woman hides something that previous DC films have been missing out. Don't be expecting the same gold that Marvel films have right now to even appear in this movie because, again, this won't let us go anywhere from touching Marvel's gold.

>EpicLadySponge the Adventurer

Worse for Snyder? He got to make a trilogy each movie making lots of money (assuming Justice League makes money like his previous two installments). Does he want to keep making superhero blockbusters into old age? The only blockbuster we know he wants to make after this is that George Washington movie. He said the idea was doing it like 300 so I bet it could get made pretty cheaply.

>The first DC hero female movie... Total disappointment... First half of the film is all about sexualizing and stupidizing this hero... ( not needed people ) felt awkward watching a hero brought so low... As for the villains... rag tag disposables... no ore .. no less... and pretty predictable oh-so-boring dialogue... Came to the cinema expecting to see the proper birth of a female hero.. so much in need in a society still not equal in so many senses... Left with the bland feeling that after all.. "Boys will be Boys" and they still rule Hollywood.... The End.

>mcucks raiding the audience reviews just like they raid Sup Forums

Can't say I'm surprised

>finally a good movie in a while
>THE DEATH OF MARVEL IS UPON US HEHEHEHEH

guarantee you the next movie will be garbo

>This was an okay film but i cant imagine myself watching this again any time soon. Casting, acting and writing were generally very good however it became clear that the "women are better than men" agenda was being pushed throughout which was something i was worried about going in. This, i think took away from the film overall.
Action sequences were well choreographed but the CGI effects were absolutely aweful, looking outdated before the film had been out for a day. One thing that i really disliked about the film is the fact that the studio was clearly pandering to the marvel movie fans, with this film being full of the same tropes including a more light hearted tone, a poor villain and underdeveloped characters. Overall its not terrible by any means but i'm not expecting to remember this one.

Why do feminists hate this movie so much?

wew lad. i'm an equal opportunity baiter

>Wonder Woman is leaps and bounds better than The First Avenger, I get the comparisons but it's wholly superior.

MARVEL ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

Armond is b& from RT. Too honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

not true, he was on RT as recently as Get Out

>Marvel's gold
>three times
These shills are funnier than the movies they shill

the % is retarded, that's why you fucks should look at the average rating, but you plebs think that 92% = 9.2

the actual rating is the only that that matters which is 7.5 atm

This is par for course with RT when they seek to push a movie, first they gather the favourable reviews to get a god score and quickly write a concensus, then the bad reviews can come in.

In this case they really scoured the web for good reviews, there's a ton of israeli based online reviews here which I've never seen gathered for any other movie, of course they are all gushing with praise.

Call me autist, but what gets me are the words of BvS' costume designer about Diana's armour, about how it's dark red as if she bathed in the blood of her enemies

Jumping from that kind of shit to the optimism of the actual WW movie feels like the writers and directors come from completely different planets

Leave, child.

>The only blockbuster we know he wants to make after this is that George Washington movie. He said the idea was doing it like 300

>#Fake News
Shill detected

>The only blockbuster we know he wants to make after this is that George Washington movie. He said the idea was doing it like 300 so I bet it could get made pretty cheaply.
But why?

>george washington movie in the style of 300
youtube.com/watch?v=PTcVNuNX8yY

Wonderful. I can't wait for it to be greenlit before this gets spammed all over Snyder and WB social media accounts.

>He has a picture in his office of the Revolutionary War hero crossing the icy Delaware on his way to decimate the British in the Battle of Trenton. “We were talking about it,” Snyder says. “The first thing we asked was, well, how are we going to make it look? I pointed at this painting. It looks like 300. It’s not that hard.”

>Logan sets a new standard for capeshit
>Wonder Woman renews faith in the DCEU and beats sets the bar for female-led action movies
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is much worse than the original, not even the over-reliance on quips save the movie from mediocrity
>Spider-Man Homecoming looks like Iron Man 4 feat. Spider-Man

(you)

I just saw it and can confirm it was as good as people are saying

>Marvel shills point out DC's poor RT scores for years
>Wonder Woman changes that
>all of a sudden RT scores don't matter

Explain this

>2 weeks of marvel shills ganging up on DC
>4 years of snyder shills ganging up on marvel

guess who's really pathetic

Why do Americans idolize "the founding fathers"

>300
>George Washington

Snyder is so clearly done. Even before he stepped down, Wheedon was doing work on Justice League.

It's clear that after Justice League, Snyder will be regulated to simply a producer.

Were I to guess, and it's just a guess, it has to do with the importance placed on the US Constitution. When the founders are discussed, it's rarely battles and campaigns and shit. It's usually more about the Declaration of Independence, the drafting, ratifying, redrafting, and reratifying of the Constitution. The Constitution isn't like other national social contracts, both in terms of cultural importance and substance. So my guess is that it has to deal with that.

You forgot to type a rebuttalt. Any at all.

You got it backwards fag.