Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/thread/68590166/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nerd

Wowzer

desustorage.org/co/thread/68590166/

Well OK then.

Good work user

Am I just slow, or is archive links actually being able to embed like replied posts do actually new?

nice

Holy shit

For reference

>using Photon
Why? It's the ugliest fucking style possible.

Niiice

I won't celebrate your Sup Forums like post.

The Code Geass one is still more impressive.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

nice job lad

Haha, tonight!

How so?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

kek

Hi there!

more time and it was the first time someone did it

its like climbing the Everest
the first time someone did it, it was awesome and unbelievable now its just something you can do

Tomorrow master race

this, tomorrow is the more comfy and pleasing one to look at and works for night time when you dont want a shiny as fuck screen

i mis the halloween one ;~;

I like it :(

Did you... Did you put a stamp on the fridge, set a reminder on your calendar or what? I'm just curious how dedicated you were, OP.

Hi there!

Hi there!

I'm an elephant

Fucking kek.

Hi there!