Dude infinity war fuck drumpf

>dude infinity war fuck drumpf
>love drumpfs war

Why do the DC guys never shut up about Marvel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qsVB5ZmrD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huh?

He did an interview and said shit about infinity war and said fuck war love trumps war women rule

All DCcucks are sad people.
Ratings matter only when they are positive.
They don't support feminism but they support a feminist movie, when their brand makes it.
They are hypocrites.

Someone should ask him about the time gal gadot praised her army after 500 children were killed

LOL, cry more MCUck

Can you at least try to make sense?

>talks shit
>doesnt post a link

What a worthless thread

>I, like you [the interviewer], agree that within this genre, it’s difficult to do something new, and usually, you just see a bunch of people killing one another — in outfits and blowing up cities. Like, I know there’s a thing called Infinity War, which is like, I don’t — really, like, Infinity War? We need more war for all time?”

>basically describes Man of Steel
>then talks shit about Marvel

Seriously I can't make sense of what you're saying, are you upset about him not liking Trump? About not liking Marvel? Both?

It's even funnier because for all her preaching about love and peace, Wonder Woman kills a shitload of German soldiers just following orders in the movie then acts as if she has the moral high ground for sparing the psychotic mad scientist who gleefully made chemicals weapons because she was butthurt over getting scarred.

Just as Marvel fans that are tring to show rottentomatoes is bullshit now.
That's the problem when people care more about brand loyalty than movies themselves. It ruined comics, and it's coming for movies now.

>being a Sup Forumsedditor that engages in brand war crossposting
underage b&

Great, where's the link?

>google Chris Pine + infinity war

SHIT SO HARD! Fucking reddit generation that only clicks what is given to them

If you're gonna make a thread do it right or don't at all, shitlord. Fucking waste of everybody's time.

wonder woman is a natural born warrior from an island of superwomen. she's the most likely member of the JL to actually kill an irredeemable criminal kek.

>Interviewer asks Chris Pine what attracted him to "Wonder Woman"
>He says all popular comic book movies are the same and violent and "Wonder Woman" is special because she's all about peace.
>Then he mocks "Infinity War" claiming the world doesn't need any more war.

What a weak attempt at competitive marketing.

Anyway here's the video faggots,
you can start at 00:40

youtube.com/watch?v=5qsVB5ZmrD4

He could really play Brady in a biopic

How lame.

Is Pine the worst Chris?

>Just as Marvel fans that are tring to show rottentomatoes is bullshit now.

Not happening. Marvel fans are too busy enjoying their movies to care about DC trash outside of riffing on them.

Marvelfans DO bend themselves over backwards trying to dismiss the Oscar win though.