World's Richest Duck

>World's Richest Duck
>People exist in the world that aren't ducks
Wouldn't this be like labeling someone the "World's Richest White Person" when "World's Richest Person" would be just as good of a descriptor?

Well if I said Akira Fushishima was the richiest japanese man would you find that targeting of a race or a location?
Perhaps richest duck more refers to his wealth geographically in duckberg rather than actually his race?
Probably a stretch though

But we DO include these labels.
>World's richest female author
>Famous Indians (M. Night, Aziz)
>First black actress to win award

etc etc. We literally say it for everything BUT white because whites have already achieved so much, it's almost a given that if someone is successful, they must be a white male unless otherwise specified. It sounds fucked up, but it's like the gender neutral "he", only it sounds worse to try and explain.

Clearly there's a nonduck who is more rich somewhere.

But the World's Richest Person in real life is a Mexican.

Check your pekin duck privilege, cloaca-lord!

It's still Bill Gates, actually. Carlos just beat him a couple of times.

No. It would be "world's richest human" if we lived with other races.

>they must be a white male unless otherwise specified.

actually now that you say that, it's been awhile since I've seen Ducktales but arn't most of the random people on the streets and such actualy dogs and not ducks?

I chalk that up to a case of "it's easier to draw a dog" than an actual conscious choice. You know how fucking hard it is to draw duck bills constantly from every angle? And how few expressions you can pull off with a duck bill unless you distort it to Clampett levels (Which Disney never did)?

Disney dogs, sans Goofy and Pluto, are just people with big noses and droop ears.

It's like how Joy from Inside Out was given blue hair not because of some metaphor for "she also has a little sadness in her", but because the artists admitted if she had blonde hair, she would look like Tinkerbell.

But if the World's Richest human was the World's Richest Person, why specify human?

There's not, actually. Scrooge is the wealthiest person on Earth by canon

Not to mention Scrooge and Flint Glomgold are both canonically Scottish in race. They just happen to also be ducks.

Because this is an anthropmorphic world where animals take on the qualities of humans, and much of the real world geography is left intact, it seems safe to say that your race (or at least geographic native origin) can be independant of animal type.

We would call someone the world's richest man. Scrooge isn't a man, he's a duck. Hence world's richest duck.

Well that doesn't matter anyways. We call whoever it is the world's wealthiest man, not the world's wealthiest white man or world's wealthiest Hispanic man

Are you retarded

Animal world has slightly different rules that can't be applied to human world because we only have one highly intelligent species that builds civilizations and rules the Earth. We don't know what it's like to live in Star Trek world where shit is mixed, the closest we have is race, but animals STILL have that with breeds and species types. So we just have to accept that your animal label isn't racist.

Zootopia has Fox Spray (Or was it a taser?) and not just regular pepper spray.

>Zootopia has Fox Spray (Or was it a taser?) and not just regular pepper spray.
Can't wait for amazon to deliver my can of nigger spray.

No, I'm one of those "neurotypicals" you people like to talk about so much.

>Zootopia has Fox Spray (Or was it a taser?) and not just regular pepper spray.
Zootopia had both a Fox Spray and a Fox Taser. Not sure how a fox taser would differ from a rabbit taser or a rhino taser (perhaps the voltage?) but a fox spray could easily be a chemical that smells bad primarily to foxes, and not so much to other animals.

Also, if you were trying to imply that fox spray wasn't racist, I think you need to go watch Zootopia again. You seem to have missed a big point about the movie.

Jesus can you imagine the shit storm if someone developed a weapon, even a nonlethal one, that only worked against one race

It's impossible, short of extremely sophisticated bio-warfare, and releasing custom-built plagues on your enemies is the shit storm to end all shit storms no matter what.

>a neologism widely used in the autistic community as a label for people who are not on the autism spectrum.
Even though it seems selfexplanitory I had to look that up to be sure.
I'm pretty sure using and knowing that phrase means you're autistic yourself.

have you never heard of sickle cell?

>using... that phrase means you're autistic
I'd like to think it was a little more clever the way I just left it implied, but thanks for clarifying for everybody.

So you were trying to selfimplicate yourself as autistic?

>the retarded are developing slurs against the non-retarded

Welp time to become a /k/ prepper

what a fucking neurotypical cis

It was only in Ducktales that Glomgold was Scottish, he's a Boer in the comics.

world's richest duck just has a nicer ring to it

Good eye for detail and an interesting comment.
My point stands though, there are racial seperations that are geographic native in the scrooge universe that are different from the type of animal they are.

The movie was about racism but the actual label for in-world events is speciest. No one would actually sell "Asian Taser" or "Black Taser". That's why we can only compare animal fictional worlds to a degree of human worlds, because we don't live together with other species, we just dominate the others. So the closest we have to compare is different race which is still not the same as different species.

>No one would actually sell "Asian Taser" or "Black Taser".
They could it just wouldn't be labled as such.
>urban taser

>actually now that you say that, it's been awhile since I've seen Ducktales but arn't most of the random people on the streets and such actualy dogs and not ducks?

In the comics, too—yes. Majority species are dogs, then come ducks, then pigs and chickens as a rather distant third and fourth.

Mice and cats too, but very uncommon (even in Mouseton, which is unusual...)

A few Duck stories show a city up the coast called Pig Bay (i. e. Bay of Pigs) which is majority pigs... no kidding! It's the only town where most of the citizens seem to be the animal that the city is named after.

>Oriental Dreamworks
Still not sure why they went with that name.

Why do I fucking bother

You're literally too stupid to know you're being insulted.

How exactly do you propose to weaponise a hereditary genetic disorder in this hypothetical race war of ours?

I bet he's a breeder, too

I'm not even the guy you were trying to insult.
I just jumped in to say I had to look up the phrase.
I was implying the fact that you already knew what it meant and used it (albiet in quotes) means that you're likely autistic, as most people aren't even familiar with the phrase.

I feel like this implication slipped over your head entirely, as your next post was agreeing that people who use the phrase are autistic.
Yet you are the only one to have used and known the phrase here.