Buffy

Let's have another comfy Buffy related thread!

self - bump

I wish. When was the last good buffy thread?

id like to see willows butthole, is that weird?

bluray when?

Is the Buffyverse actually enjoyable or has the time come and gone? Because I feel something like this has probably been replicated so many times that I wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it.

what do you mean by buffyverse. i think the show holds up even today. the comics maybe not.

Sarah was so chubby in the first season

Guess I meant Buffy and Angel.

I'll czech it out.

>spamming worst girl

Literally kys

Spike or Angel?

What happened to the main actresses career? It kinda died in the 90s.

Can't have on without the other. They are at their best together.

buffy relies a lot of hot chicks and sexual undertones but the writing is decent too. a lot of shows that came afterwards borrowed from buffy.

angel is similar but without the sexual stuff. some people prefer id over buffy but i dont.

she was in some movies in the early 2000s, but then she got old and stopped. i think she was recently in a tv show with robin willians. it only lasted one season tho.

>Angel and me have never been intimate. Except that once...

I hate Dawn so fucking much

GET OOOOOOOOOOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>acts like a bitch to everyone
>fucking kicks Buffy out of her own house in season 7
>actress got fat

first buffy season is rough, but it's also the shortest. Gets gud. To be honest it's all worth it to for season three and five of Angel.

chubby dawn is pretty hot desu

Thiccness makes her look even more annoying

Posting these ratings till the day I die.
>Rewatching Season 1 of Buffy. It's comfy as hell.

Buffy Rankings
1. Season 3
2. Season 2
3. Season 1
4. Season 4
5. Season 5
6. Season 7
7. Season 6

Angel
1. Season 5
2. Season 1
3. Season 2-3
>I think it's best just to watch these two as one super large season. Both of them are exceptional seasons individually.
4. Season 4
>The odd duck without a doubt. Much of the season dragged but once Angelus entered the picture and the main endgame picks up the season ends on one of the more engaging finales I've seen.

>Best Boy
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

>Best Girl
Lilah

>Better Show
Angel

shes not thick in that picture, only way too much makeup.

>needs to strike a pose and turn her head just right to hide the double chin and fatty arms

You are a good person user. I will say, while season 4 of Angel is very, very flawed, it has some goat moments, like the finale, the Wesley/Faith teamup, and the first episode of the season where Wesley recovers Angel from the sea was great ("I'll take away your bucket").

Honestly just waiting for enough time to pass so I can watch it from start without it being too fresh.

why would she need to do that if they photoshop her anyway

The photoshop master wasn't very good in this shoot

why not, she certainly looks like a witch in that pic

She's supposed to be a goddess

>You are a good person user. I will say, while season 4 of Angel is very, very flawed, it has some goat moments, like the finale, the Wesley/Faith teamup, and the first episode of the season where Wesley recovers Angel from the sea was great ("I'll take away your bucket").
God tier taste. It was so awesome to say Faith and Wesley working as a team and both of them being truly in sync wit one another. I feel like Wesley and Faith could potentially have been a more potent combo than Buffy and Giles (I feel Faith and Wesley are willing to resort to much more questionable tactics).

Also I'm plowing through season 1 of Buffy right now so I'm hoping by the time I reach the end of season 3 (which is going to be an awesome journey) I'll be ready to marathon some Angel.

>episode where the swim team turns into water creatures
>coach throws buffy into the sewer they stay in saying that boys have their needs
>she fights them off and escapes and throws the coach in
>tfw knowing the creatures filled up the coaches every hole till he probably died soon after

Speaking with Buffy and Giles, I was very disappointed with how they never managed to reconnect after their big fight.

>actress got fat
you say that like it's a bad thing

ITT: vampires

fuck yes

Why do you disgusting chubby chasers keep posting this fucking shopped image?

Daily reminder this qt hasnt aged since Angel

>I feel like Wesley and Faith could potentially have been a more potent combo than Buffy and Giles (I feel Faith and Wesley are willing to resort to much more questionable tactics).
Definitely.
Actually that was pretty top tier, Faith tortured Wesley in season one and then Wesley tortures people for information in season four, and Faith is the one shocked one, untill she gets with the program. It was a shame their teamup ended so fast. Honestly, that's why i'm still a bit bummed they never made the Faith the Vampire Slayer spinoff show they were talking about. You could still have worked in Wes, post angel season 5, having him be a ghost mentor, though who knows, they might have kept him alive if the show was more likely to happen. Even if that death scene is so good because it hurts.
Anyway, power to you for being able to watch all of season one, i usually watch the pilot and skip to the final two episodes of buffy season one.

There were many possible spinoffs we deserved, user. Faith, Spike, Illyria, even Willow maybe.
>ywn see any of them

2-3 days ago, actually.

>i'm still a bit bummed they never made the Faith the Vampire Slayer spinoff show they were talking about.
=(

>Speaking with Buffy and Giles, I was very disappointed with how they never managed to reconnect after their big fight.
=(

I feel like Buffy and Angel are both probably Joss' best things he ever produced.
>Also David Greenwalt was a fucking baller.

because it triggers you every time
she and boreanaz aged great everybody else looks like a bag of bones or a blob

>tfw dated a qt3.14 in hs with the last name hannigan
>Kind of looked like willow to boot
Willow will always be best girl.

set?
is that actually smg?

what about her butthole tho?

thicc

Carpenter looks pretty good too but maybe that's just photoshop

True. Hell, they could have made something good about the general aftermath of each shows, rebuilding the watchers council and ofcourse training all the young slayers.

Cordy aged pretty well.

Just realized the buffy games are backwards compatible with the 360 .guess I'm going to play those games now .

It's teen drama where day to day problems were personified as actual demons.
Its well written with snappy dialogue and characters that grow on you.
Angel is a simmilar formula but taken out of the highschool/college setting, but it isn't as consistent as buffy in my opinion.

Anya deserved better.

10/10 pucker desu.

tfw no prime Dawn anymore.

They were going to do a Giles spinoff called Ripper.

i'd kill every person on this board to fuck prime dawn but i'd settle for the fat one desu she's still beautiful

I remember when I saw her in Cabin in the woods and she looked great.

you're better off with older one, insecurities means shes probably freakier in bed.

I've found out recently that women when they're younger are usually much worse a lay but come back later and find out they're much better in bed and willing to do more.

if only they all aged better, it would be perfect recipe.

>ywn be her daddy

You can only have 3 user, choose wisely

Do you think they used to compare arm hair? What do you think they thought of each other's arms?

Wait are talking daddy as in father or the guy who fucks her doggystyle while choking her?

Eve, Fred and Faith.

Fred, Faith and Kennedy
Kennedy is much better than Tara

Fred, Darla, Buffy.

Why not both?

You know, her father figure

Well the first would simply be immoral and the second is pretty damn hot. I wanted her to find a good home with Buffy and her mom and live a normal life and I felt bad for her

Faith and Illyria.

Mostly because I would be curious what it would be like banging a demon god. I'd also try to get a threesome going and probably die in process but at least I could pal around with Ghost Wesley.

Walk into your room, see dis. Wat do?
>tfw you'll never worship a cute demon goddess
Illyria, Buffy, Faith
To quote the comic "one needs to be powerful enough to survive the mating"

>Darla
Gross. Drusilla was far superior.

can i just have 3 buffys please?

Stop being lewd, their relationship was pure

You're missing Veruca, bro.

God, I'm way too familiar with these shows

It's kind of amazing that so many years later, buffy threads still almost always max out. i mean granted there's a lot of actress spamming, but this IS Sup Forums

Angelposters have a deep bench still even with all people not liking whedon now.

The amyposter allow is worth 5 people.

allow - alone*

Spike/Angel dynamic in Season 5 was fucking God-Tier.

>not going for the Tara, Willow, Amy witch trifecta

Giles is best character right ?

I've started rewatching Buffy, the first season is painfully 90s, it's like a time machine

She was in one episode only while all the characters on that pic were recurring, but nice catch nonetheless.

Also kek, you remind me of my obsession with the X-files where I can recall various one-time appearance side characters that were never of any relevance to the plot. Just by being fascinated with a show and rewatching it dozens of times.