youtube.com/watch?v=q3BEUX5n0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=T_CP7dQdJcw
youtube.com/watch?v=ET5WurW2j5A
youtube.com/watch?v=46IyIyFhXIs
youtube.com/watch?v=d2ldkPEXEuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>woman

y

Has anyone here actually ever laughed at any of her lines?

Dee dry-heaving during her comedy routine is one of my favorite moments in the whole show

DUDE YELLING LMAO

She really isn't funny on her own. Any time I'm laughing at anything involving Dee it's because she's reacting to what someone else said/did to her, or she's getting hurt.

This, never have I laughed at her lines.

Wow one woman, most likely because of how her character is written and the characters around her.

That's a man, baby.

Misogyny is just an sjw myt-

-y
Yea I agree op

Sweet Dee is actually funny

any other women, probably not though

Shut up bird

All I see is a bird

That's a bird, not a women

I have and I'm not a cuck.

Yes. If you haven't, then you didn't watch the show enough.

I want to see her drowned in semen, if you know what I mean.

She had a few good lines. Maybe less than the rest but I still wouldn't want to miss her.

I want to breed with her so bad

She is already breeding with Rob

Sweet Dee is funny
Kaitlyn Olson is not
>pic related

I wanted to catch this to see for myself but missed every episode.

post her feet!

I liked it. The youngest kid was the worst part of it and they don't use him too much.

>all lines and mannerisms written by men

Yep shes not the funny one

I'd still wreck it like ralph tho

Yeah, me too.

>she's reacting to what someone else said/did to her

So you're saying she's acting in an ensemble comedy show?

She's a funny actress, but not a comedian. I guess she can "be funny" like any actor with the right material, and I think she's good enough to deliver it in a funny way that makes me laugh at least.

She's Irish. I'm sure she could handle a few more.

I think Dee is funny but

>this "this actor/actress is funny" when they're just reading lines someone else wrote for them meme

i want to FUCK this bird

>So you're saying she's acting in an ensemble comedy show?
No, I'm saying her humor is purely reactionary. She's never the catalyst for anything funny. Replace her with anyone else and it wouldn't matter. Her character is a reaction image folder for others to be funny around

>inb4 cancelled after one season.

you know thats bullshit lad

youtube.com/watch?v=2Px-3EzsKbg
youtube.com/watch?v=q3BEUX5n0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=T_CP7dQdJcw
youtube.com/watch?v=ET5WurW2j5A

renewed before the season ended

>poor Frank impression
>Dee gets laughed at, as previously mentioned
>Dee gets hurt, as previously mentioned
>This just wasn't funny unfortunately

At least she's hot

>the last one
laughing my butt off right now, forgot about that scene

thats a bird

all that bias

>people confuse writers with actors

AYO WHERE MY SENATORS AT DOG

youtube.com/watch?v=46IyIyFhXIs

If you watched this episode but didn't burst out laughing at this part, you have autism

Objectively the best character on the show, especially when you take into account the past ~4 seasons.
>tfw just watched Hundred Dollar Baby last night
absolute kino

When she's calling Mac fat when they're about to leave the Jersey shore had me dying

Dennis is best but Dee is a close second. Any episode that centers on them as a duo is GUARANTEED kino.

Glenn is better for me but Sweet Dee is definitely the second best by a long shot

Underrated

You can call her ugly but, she would be a 20 in some small towns.

She's the only exception I can think of.

Does anyone else think she's the best physical comedian since John Ritter?

Her stand up routine where she kept gagging was the hardest I've ever laughed at the show. Stop being a virgin.

Episodes where Dee and Charlie team up are always goat.

>tfw they only fucked the one time

The exception that proves the rule, honestly. She's a bit of a one trick pony, but she's a good fucking pony. Probably the only actress I can think of right now that can actually into physical comedy. Hope to see her in more stuff.

Anyway,
>see this
>what do?

It's not that women can't be funny, it's just that women can't be funny standup comedians. There is a huge difference between writing or acting in comedy shows and doing standup.

She's indeed funny.

Take that ass to Plow Town, USA
She has gotten considerably better looking in the last few seasons

I can't argue with that. I've seen plenty of funny women on television and movies and even real life. But I can't think of one female stand up comedian that's genuinely made me laugh.

*blocks your path*

She's definitely funnier than her hack husband, and she always stole the show on that Fox News talkshow, but I guess I generally agree with your sentiment.

So her and Lauren lapkus.
They've got 2 out of what a billion?

>She has gotten considerably better looking in the last few seasons
After seeing the Gang Desperately Tries to Win an Award, I always took it as the show deliberately did her makeup and outfits poorly. Look at the early seasons, up to 5 or so. It seems like a good 50% of the episodes she looks like an actual clown.

>you're only as funny as your worst role

>ywn be an oak railing

topkuk

thighs

having those kids did her some good

i guess

This is my first time back on Sup Forums in months.
Depressing to see you guys still try to fit into some secret club by hating women.
I'll tell you this, because no one else will: the posters on this board won't help you in life. You're wasting your time trying to fit in with them.

Thanks guy, I'm changing my life right now. Don't forget to over to Sup Forums and remind them not to shoot people in real life just because they can in games.

a contender appears

The entire Bunchers episode was Deekino

youtube.com/watch?v=d2ldkPEXEuI

Who is this?

The problem isnt with Women being funny its with most Women never being able to poke fun at themselves

Leave.

I'm sorry

I'm from Britain

Who is this?

maria bamford

Thanks

The best part of Dee is how she is just as every bit sociopathic as Dennis, but the show doesn't constantly ram it down your throat like they do for Dennis. I love how she independently created her own Implication.

Watch PTSDee if you haven't already. Pure sociopathic Dee kino.

Yeah, I've seen it. I'd need to rewatch that last season to maybe change my mind, but I'm pretty sure that was the best episode of the season, if not the only good one.

That part where she dressed up as a chinese person cracked me up

>He's not covered in stupid tattoos and he doesn't have a cigarette for a mother

Definitely /our girl/. She's gotten hotter the past couple years as well.

Nah

Dennis>Frank>Mac>Dee=Charlie

Dennis>Dee>Frank>>Mac>>>>>Charlie

The show needs more Artemis as well

Frank should be at the very bottom of these lists. His character was the impetus for the rest of the cast's awful flanderization. I'm not even one of those "everything post-S5 is awful" guys, but since thereabouts, Frank has just been a ridiculous caricature, based on nothing but "what gross/ugly/dumb thing can we get DeVito to do next?"

I know what you mean but he still cracks me up, he has a great delivery. I do think the first two (or was it just one) seasons without him were the peak.

i agree, they cant

She does all of her own stunts on the show