Old Eliza

Old Eliza

What a drastic contrast between how one can get fucked by the genetic lottery while another snags all the good genes. They really wanted to push it in the original concepts I guess

Nigel is laughing at his daughter's terrible facial geometry.

>the design is somehow uglier
IMPOSSIBRU

This design, while hideous, actually seems a bit interesting actually? I like the overall style.

It reminds me of Nightmare Ned.

I remember dropping the show when Eliza changed her hair.

Holy fuck, that game scared the shit outta me when I was younger.

Eh, maybe she'll bloom when she hits puberty.

>Nightmare Ned

Jesus fuck I remember seeing that commercial when I was younger and it freaked the crap out of me

Fuck, I'm not the only one!

It was surprisingly creepy for a game made by Disney oriented towards young kids.

I really should dust it off and try and get it running on my old PC.

Jesus fuck I didn't think you could make Eliza any uglier. She looks like Darwin beat her with every ugly stick in the rainforest.

God, fuck the school level. I never could beat the chalkboard part of that. Also, the fucking Doctors literally steal your organs if they catch you. The game was just pure nightmare fuel, even the intro was pretty creepy. I never did beat the game.

Literally when?

The Medical level was the worst in my opinion. The organ transplant/operating sequence was horrifying to watch, and the inside of the mouth gave me a fear of teeth.

I feel bad for anyone who has ever liked a Klasky design

(((Eliza Thornberry)))

Jesus Christ, she looks like one of those anti-semetic drawings you see on Sup Forums
The ADL already went after Klasky for the grandpa in Rugrats who looked like a massive Jew stereotype, this shit would have caused them to flip some serious shit

I live in a rural 94% white 99% Christian town. If it wasn't for the Hannuka special of Rugrats I would have never known what a Jew was.

>her father has more hair than she does

It was also a cartoon show that aired exactly once and was taken off the air afterwards due to parent complaints.

What is wrong that face???

Its a good thing they changed that, or the animals would have been scared of her. I liked this show alot back then but it doesnt hold up well at all. Except for nigel. Nigel is smashing.

I recall seeing two episodes. It might've been split in half or something, one was about the House being alive and eating Ned, the other was a Pinocchio parody.

There are a few (albeit, low quality) episodes on youtube. Not nearly as terrifying as the game though, the again, I never watched it when I was a kid.

>thiis picture makes my peepee sad
>her VA makes my dick diamonds

pottery?
o
t
t
e
r
y
?

>tfw raised by crustaceans