Got sick and tired of seeing Idris Elba in every movie I watch

>got sick and tired of seeing Idris Elba in every movie I watch
>finally start watching The Wire (don't spoil me you fags)
>Idris fucking Elba in the first episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMjWuEi_zwI
youtube.com/watch?v=iFTMEOpmJT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least he gets killed off in season 1 though

the first and second seasons are excellent. after that i think it starts declining.

Season 3
bait, although i agree about season 1. seasons 3 and 4 are excellent and better than s2 imo.

You fucking muggie cunt, why the fuck didn't that come with a fucking spoiler cunt? Some people haven't seen it all the fucking way through you cunt. You've just ruined this fucking series you fucking cunt. All because you wanted to look like the fucking big man in some fucking Vietnamese fucking craft weaving forum, it's insufferable fucking cunts like you that are the cause of all the fucking problems in the fucking world. I hope you fucking get fucking cancer and fucking die you fucking fuck.

not bait but i liked avon more and so i kinda didn't like the series switching to a new antagonist.

i liked avon too. stringer put up a good front, but he was not king material. bishop or knight at best. this moment is when i fully realized the greatness of season 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMjWuEi_zwI

WHERE'S WALLACE, STRING???

If you see him that much you're just watching nothing but shit movies.

what the fuck is The Wire about?

is it worth watching?

yes top tier bad guys

It is kino and worth watching. It starts out as a crime drama focusing on the drug trade in Baltimore, but it becomes much more as the series progresses. Top-tier character development, well-written, well-acted. It was one of the first shows to have a storyline that coherently progressed throughout the season. It's basically the blueprint for every major drama on tv since it aired.

Why does Sup Forums hate black people so much?

Sup Forums doesn't hate blacks, it's just a popular board for Sup Forumstards

The Wire is top 5 easy.

they smell

He's trying to dethrone this dude

Same reason anyone hates black I suppose

>look up the wire on some obscure streaming site
>42 reviews
>3.7 out of 5 stars
Yeah something is off here. So many shitter normies can't be that wrong, so whats the deal?

Man I would like his bbc in my wife

Loved this show. Shame Season 5 was mediocre.

It was a fake spoiler to throw OP off you fucking mong

who are you rooting for in the wire?
for me it's either avon or marlo just because he's so ruthless

it's pretty smart, plus it's not full of explosions and there aren't tits every 3 minutes

>finally start watching The Wire
Well, get on with it motherfucker

>got sick and tired of seeing CIA in every thread I lurk
>finally start watching The Wire (don't spoil me you fags)
>CI fucking A is the mayor of Baltimore

yo lock that door

its about brothers in the hood and their struggles
worth a watch if you're a middle-class white person who has no idea what its like to not have privileges

One thing that bothers me is that both The Greek and Vondas, despite being in charge of international drug trafficking syndicate, decide to spend their time in some dirty coffeehouse dealing with stevedores. I understand they visit Baltimore a lot since Prop Joe buys their stuff, but don't they have better places to be

Easy friendo. It's how he does that's the spoiler

The show is difficult to get into. The first season is a pretty hardcore casual filter. And not in the way that it's super deep or intellectual or shit like that, but from ep 1 you have a 1000 named characters and storylines that you have to follow with minimum exposition, and it's confusing as shit for the new viewer.
Everyone I know that have watched the show only managed to get through the first season on the second or third viewing, and other people here will tell you the same.

It's not a difficult show by any means, but it expects you to keep track of many, many things from the get-go.

Fun thing, tho. Even if the first few eps are a lot to take in for the newbie. If you've seen the entire show before and know the characters, re-watching the first episode feels like watching any other episode of the show. It doesn't really have that feel of a "s01e01" or pilot.

BLACKED

The realest nigga

It really doesn't.
It's just 2 storylines, cops doing cop shit, druggies doing druggy shit.

damn forgot about him he's the best

kek check this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFTMEOpmJT4