Mitt Romney Thinks Donald Trump Could Win The Election

WEW LAD

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mitt-romney-thinks-donald-trump-could-win-the-election?utm_term=.gjYl3zGEd#.wuWdEkleN

soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/romney-on-radio-free-gop

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalmemo.com/a-third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-by-donald-trump/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714987/Leaked-emails-Obama-didn-t-want-engage-Europe-Russia-seen-threat.html
deseretnews.com/article/865658952/If-Mitt-Romney-endorsed-Gary-Johnson-Utah-could-very-well-become-a-swing-state.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Last candidate won't even endorse the current one

Kek, there's no way Drumpf will win, no one likes him.

How's the refugee raping going down there?

Don't worry, we'll come once Hillary opens the door and start shipping us in.

Wait I thought Romney hated Donald Trump.

>come

That's what the nig nogs are doing to your women.

He's starting to bend the knee.

It's all about transfer of power.

wtf, i love Romney now

And look what happened to the primaries.

Saving face?

>unironically linking buzzfeed

Archive it faggot

Of course he could win.

80% of the electorate will vote for the candidate with the (R) or (D) by their name even if the candidate were a wetsuit inflated with liquid fertilizer.

All Shitty McWetshit needs to do is have skillful enough handlers to convince 11% of the "would I have a beer with Shitty?" to swing his direction.

Ladies and gentlemen, the progressive timeline:

there's no way Trump will get any votes in the primaries

there's no way he'll get 1237 delegates

there's no way those 1237 delegates will side with him during the convention

there's no way he'll go ahead in polls

there's no way anyone will ever vote for him in the general election

there's no way he'll actually be let into the white house

there's no way he's actually building the wall

there's no way he's going to take out ISIS

there's no way he's going to help our NATO allies

there's no way he's going to keep the missile defense platforms active in Eastern Europe

there's no way the Republicans are going to let him run again

there's no way people won't be voting for Hillary this time around

there's no way he's going to be elected a second time

there's no way he's actually serving the full length of his second term

there's no way he's going to be immortalised as the man who made America great again

Shit, this is some bad luck. Maybe he's like a broken clock and this doesn't make him lose.

It just proves he's the real outsider

It looks bad when Clinton needs everyone to campaign for her and she can't do it on her own. Just wait for the debates.

I want to know what Mitt Romney has to say about the charges pending against Donald Trump

nationalmemo.com/a-third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-by-donald-trump/

>In June, a lawsuit was filed in Manhattan federal court accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994, the same era as Harth’s attack. That attack allegedly took place during a party held at the home of Trump’s admitted billionaire friend, Jeffrey Epstein, who in 2008 served 13 months in jail for soliciting underage girls for sex. (Epstein remains a registered sex offender.)

>buzzfeed
>that surname

polish jew?

Increasingly nervous are we?

> false flag
> a
> l
> s
> e

> f
> l
> a
> g

Seriously, this? Hillary, as a Bohemian Grove guest and Minerva cult member, literally sacrificed children to Moloch.

Got you fàm.

NWO Jews are trunk people! The trunk enables them to have sex with both men and women.

> the trunk is a metaphor for money

How is this news? It just means Mittens looked at the recent polls.

And that's why Mitt Romney is endorsing Gary Johnson.

mind if I save it lad?

>she can't do it on her own

She's a woman. She can't do shit on her own.

How can you support Donald Drumpf when he's complained about Estonia not paying its dues and thus not deserving US support from NATO?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714987/Leaked-emails-Obama-didn-t-want-engage-Europe-Russia-seen-threat.html

I love you Estonia.

This faggot has a huge following in Utah with the M'Rmons and even M'Rmons hate Hilldog so much they WILL vote for Trump.

Would sniff their buttholes.

That's exactly what makes Estonia a valuable NATO ally.

user, look at his flag. He is a nig nog.

Don't think niggers could afford computers.

He's not the one paying for it.

deseretnews.com/article/865658952/If-Mitt-Romney-endorsed-Gary-Johnson-Utah-could-very-well-become-a-swing-state.html

>"If Bill Weld were at the top of the ticket, it would be very easy for me to vote for Bill Weld for president," Romney told CNN last month.

>"So I'll get to know Gary Johnson better and see if he's someone who I could end up voting for. That's something which I'll evaluate over the coming weeks and months."

>According to a SurveyUSA poll reported on by The Washington Post, Trump and Clinton remained tied with 35 percent of the vote in polls with Johnson earning 13 percent.

Don't piss off a potential winner. Also if wikileaks is telling the truth, Trumpyboy has the upper hand.

Top zozzle.

Have an upvote.

Trump is truly an outsider.

I don't like Pence that much, tho. I don't want Trump to give all the power to Pence like Bush did with Darth Cheney.

why would trump want the endorsement of a loser?

kekerino

A lot of people do that are now supporting him because Donald is bad with revenge and all these people know it.

The more he grows in popularity the more you'll see this happen, which is great. It shows the general public it was ok to hate him at first and later like him.

>buzzfeed

NEVER post a direct link to a Gawker-owned site on Sup Forums

The establishment cucks see the writing on the wall. They know he's going to win, and they're trying to save their careers by getting on Trump's good side.

Too bad they don't realize that Trump never forgets.

Will Sweden ever recover?

>Mitt

That's not even a fucking name!

>Mitt Romney Thinks Donald Trump Could Win The Election
How is this notable in any way? It's blinding obvious that his chances are pretty good

>buzzfeed
Oh, the designated clickbait site.

>What? That's an odd name.

Romney is a cuck. Has a nigger grandchild.

>Later in the interview, Romney said he never thought Trump would win the primary, but that because of the crowded field of candidates he missed being scrutinized in a way that might have kept him from winning the nomination.

lol, he's the most scrutinized person in history at this point. If he was LESS scrutinized that might have kept him from winning.

Because Estonia isn't abiding by its contractual obligation. If they don't want to pay for our help when they have the ability to, they obviously don't need it. Watch as they cough up their dues when Trump threatens to revoke our protection.

>trump gain a small lead
>I-I-I think he can win

wow thx genius. no wonder why obama won in 2012

no one on the right liked Mitt.

He was a sure loser, same as mc cain

Absolutely not when our fact checkers are on the case.

That's why I provided a direct link to the soundcloud interview and a screencap, you kike.

>He was a sure loser, same as mc cain

To McCain's credit, that was an impossible win after 8 years of anal rape by the Bush administration.

No one trusts Mormons. They are pretty much a cult religion.

I'm not clicking that shit

Fuck you green pigs, red will help us rid your wretched kind