It's not Muslims who are most likely to kill you in a terrorist attack – it's men

Prove this article wrong
>protip you can't

independent.co.uk/voices/terrorist-attack-muslims-mentally-ill-japan-france-germany-men-its-toxic-masculinity-a7158156.html

Mass male violence is everywhere right now. First it was Orlando. Then Nice. And Bavaria. Munich. Kabul. Fort Myers. Sagamihara.

As each massacre is reported, ministers and media leap to unpick each individual attacker’s motivations. Immediately, the snap judgments come out: if they were brown, they were a terrorist. If not, they were mentally ill.

Further probing exposes then their beliefs and contradictions: the Orlando murderer Omar Mateen worked as an armed guard for security firm G4S for nine years; the Sagamihara murderer worked at the care home he targeted but apparently believed disabled people should be euthanised.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahidka
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahidka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And what do all those men have in common? Oh yea, they're Muslims.

It's not men. It's vertebrates.

We need a fucking Castration Lottery. It would work like conscription, and we should celebrate it as a civil service to manage toxic masculinity.

I can't you are right, But you cant prove me wrong that all Muslims have the potential to be terrorists because of the filthy religion they are taught and you appear reserved not to try.

It's not men that kill you, it's robe-wearing islamists

>toxic masculinity.

Why does all this stop being important to women when they hit 30 and want a baby desperately?

>the leader of al-Shabaab is a woman

I second that

>It's not guns that are most likely to kill you in a terrorist attack - it's people

Ban toxic assault humans.

Kek

You do not choose to be a man but you do choose to be a mudshit. Not to mention that 99.9% of human progress was achieved my men.

>>toxic masculinity.
triggered.

>Islamic women being allowed access to explosives

Good one m8, most aren't even allowed outside of the house without permission

Yeah, w-well there are 3,477,829,638 so if they were all toxically masculine, you'd all be dead.

Check mate :^)

NIGGERS

>who is Samantha Lewthwaite
>who is the white widow
She has orchestrated attacks in Kenya and Somalia under al-Shabaab.

Women need to apologize for playing a leading role in raising men to be agressive and violent.

replies on the article are also pretty funny

and it's also men who have to go and stop those psychos so shut the fuck up

Please tell me this is a joke

>its not the fall that kills you, its the sudden stop

How dare you assume that you know their true gender

Reality can only be denied for so long?

#NotAllMen

Women are just as violent and angry as men. They just don't do anything on a mass scale.

No, it's humans

except for Ft Myers. those were just niggers nigging and killing each other

I think it's high time we banned men...

>It's not black men likely to kill you, it's men

>Prove this article wrong
The article is wrong in its focus and mental gymnastics.
Men are most likely to kill you in terrorist attacks, but men are also most likely to save you from terrorist attacks and protect you from them by being part of your standing army.

I like how this article only focuses on one negative aspect of what men do on a daily basis.

Stop fucking opening these shit articles! Its clickbait and it's designed to make people angry and argue in the comments section and because liberals are faggots, they keep coming back and clicking on it to keep arguing increasing ad revenue for the Independent and the retarded author.

Every time you open this, you are helping keep the person who wrote it alive. Let that sink in.

>it's wrong to generalise all muslim
>it's okay to generalise half the population

flawless logic

It's not men that kill the most babies. It's women.

Prove this wrong.

ABP is your friend..
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

true that you don't want to support (((the independent))) but still I dont think it is moral not to leave some sort of negative feedback for the bluepilled random viewer

The scary black ones are the worst

>First it was Orlando. Then Nice. And Bavaria. Munich. Kabul. Fort Myers. Sagamihara.
>Orlando
Muslim
>Nice
Truck of peace
>Bavaria
Muzzie
>Munich
Mahomed
>Kabul
Not Shias, still muslims
>Fort Myers
Not muslim
>Sagamihara.
Samurai

you can apply logic to any scale.
>radicalized male muslims aged 18-35
>radicalized male muslims
>male muslims
>males
>humans

>It's not men who are most likely to kill you in a terrorist attack – it's people

kek is a faggot and so is anyone that believes in him

'no'

WTF i hate terrorists now

it's living organisms that are killing you

Where do those men come from? That's right, women.
Women are just as reponsible for having given birth to those violent men.

It's fucking brown men. There was a woman terrorist. It's not men it's fucking shitskins who also aren't capable of building a decent civilization apparently. Are you fucking kidding me

Ban male immigration.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahidka
>Shahidka, [...] sometimes colloquially referred to as "Black Widow" [...], is a term for Islamist Chechen *female* suicide bombers
w.z.b.w.

>helping keep the person who wrote it alive. Let that sink in.
This.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahidka

/thread

>They said eugenics wouldnt work.
Wtf I hate myself now

It's not "men", it's muslim men actually.

If we were all raised by a woman got our game from a woman, did we all learn to rape from a woman too?

>(((the independent)))

Is probably the most anti Jew or Israeli mass media.

wtf i hate my own race now

FUCK NIGGERS WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Do I get points now?

>It's not Muslims who are most likely to kill you in a terrorist attack – it's male mammals

fify

>prove me wrong, you can't

>it's not Males who are most likely to kill you in terrorist attacks - it's humans

Jesus fucking Christ on a moped doin' wheelies. How the fuck people like this faggot aren't gassed yet?