Steven Hawking says " Brexit could lead to end of humanity"

Envy and isolationism" were the forces that contributed to the U.K.'s decision to leave the European Union and if those forces grow stronger, the human race is at risk, according to world-renowned physicist Stephen Hawking.

Writing in The Guardian newspaper on Friday, Hawking said that the June 23 vote was down to British attitudes towards wealth and money and that it was time for an "honest" debate about "the role that wealth does and doesn't play in our society."

>yahoo.com/finance/news/why-stephen-hawking-thinks-brexit-104803515.html

Why hasn't this retard died yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

CodeWelt.com/proj/speak?lang=en-us&text=Oy Veyyyyyyyyyyy!
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I hate MEME now

The jews literally pay him to say this shit.

For 20 years Hawkins said black holes destroy information. He finally admitted he was wrong, but he argued it for 20 fucking years.

I am big into astrophysics and Hawkins is nothing special. He put 2 and 2 together and realized black holes give off radiation, but that was a breakthrough just waiting to happen, unlike Newton's laws of gravity or Einstein's relativity.

Steve has lost the plot, not enough meat in his diet

lel what a kike

>It's a crippled hack talking more nonsense episode

How much longer is this deformation going to live?

> A world renowned physicist can predict complex social and economic outcomes
>physicist
>physicist
Dont get me wrong the guy is smart but I really doubt he knows much about european politics. Its more about research than raw brain power.

All this salt, all this shilling, and yet nobody has even come close to explaining why the EU should be able to impose laws on UK citizens or why free trade requires relinquishing sovereignty.

fantastic post

He's more machine than man now.

What a fucking retard!

>Einstein's relativity
Actually, that's a perfect example of something that didn't require Einstein's contribution to ultimately be ascertained, at least if we're talking abut general relativity, which is why he didn't receive the Nobel Price for it. Special relativity, however, was entirely his brainchild.

What I find brilliant about politics is that Stephen Hawking is just another spud in regards to opinions on it. No matter how smart or wise you think you are, you are clueless about politics because there is no correct answer to it.

The dems are seriously fucked bringing out all these big names to intimidate voters thinking of voting for Trump.

Why is the idea of old America so shunned nowadays? Seeing Trump speak I feel inspired in a way I haven't ever felt about America. It's like FDR himself was around again.

where you think he get his fking chair?

>taking advice on foreign policy from a guy who can only communicate by blinking

>Writing in The Guardian newspaper
>Writing

Clearly the Kikes have hijacked his voice box or whatever. His brain is probably switched off and hooked up remotely to a JIDF hot room where they feed the information. How do we even know its him communicating at this point?

Why is anyone listening to a dude talk about fields of science he has nothing to do with? Stick to what you know and leave politics out of it you crippled faggot.

>pay him
>implying its not them controling his voice machine

He is literally a vegetable that cannot even move or do anything

>pop-scientist becomes mouthpiece of the kikes

no way dude, how could this possibly happen

they believe that a forced one world government will prevent WW3

Go back to looking at the moon or some shit vegetable nigger

you're too kind senpai

eh they're expensive them fibreglass butchers y'know, you don't get much change out of £500, surprising really.

>Jews remote control what he says
>can do whatever they want and it will be attributed to him
A fate worse than death

Why would I listen to him??? I mean he can't even fucking walk!!!

Time to pull the plug fella, we are no longer falling for the stem meme. We know your secret.

Envy on what? On the decadence, degeneracy, terror attacks and systematic replacements of native Europeans with apes? What a weird definition for that word Mr. Robotnik.

I dunno man. Explaining how matter warps space time was pretty fucking big. At that point he already had got a nobel prize for his paper on brownian motion proving beyond any doubt atoms exist. All 4 of his major papers were like chapters in 1 great piece of work.

>the guardian

I believe I read an article where physics students were asked about their favorite physicists and Hawking was mentioned only a handful of times (like single digits)

He's a meme scientist.

>hasn't died yet
Dude, he's been dead for years. His preserved corpse is mangled into the chair, and the jews are controlling it, so people are more eager to swallow their propaganda.

During the 20th century, scientists have gave in or even supported every totalitarian regime. It was scientists that justified eugenics, racism, genocide, etc. They also gave the means to implement it.

And yet they never have to apologize for it and get interviewed about morals, politics everyday, not as individuals, but as scientists.

>He's a meme scientist.
That is a great description. People remember his because of the ALS. He also uses memes and is actually pretty decent at explaining things. Most people can pick up one of his books and get the justs of it. He is definitely a genius, but he is no Ed Witton.

This time in history is good for finding out which famous people are colossal faggots.

Steven Hawking's can't actually talk its the kikes talking for him.

Why do meme scientists feel the need to commentate on political issues?

He isnt retarted, he just has no idea about politics.

What the fuck is up with those teeth? Those 4 teeth are showing all the time, no? You'd think he'd put a little effort into some personal hygiene and brush his 4 most important teeth. What a degenerate.

because reddit tier people eat it up as gospel

he's a genius physicist.
he can't be smart about everything

Are the kikes controlling his Speak 'n Spell now?

Because they know uneducated people trust what they say unquestioned.

>Other professions pretending to share their expert advice as pundits in political science, statesmanship, and jurisprudence because of their distinguished status in their given field.
Kewl

So I guess he isn't smart after all.

can this nigger just die already

He's becoming like Chomsky. His contributions to science are done, now it's time for him to spout off about politics/economics (which he knows nothing about) and redditors will listen to him because he's soooo smart.

>He's a meme scientist.
Be a physicist, can confirm. He's not even in the top 10 currently living physicists. And current generation of scientists is shit (just like of everything else).

this thread.

Microsoft Sam says the darnest things.

Stephen Hawking does not even exist, wake up people.

He's a meme created by the establishment to control the "zeitgeist" in subtle ways.

They remove is allocations

out of the box science right here

>Physics
>Brexit
>relation
People have already made the point but come on, really?

Hawking has always been overrated. Yes he's obviously overcome great challenges to get where he is but his actual contributions to science are pretty sparse.

This.

Sir Roger Penrose contributed more to the field, but nobody knows who he is because he isn't an autist in a robotic wheelchair.

First he was against trump, but hell,. he may just be uninformed (was what i thought.
But now, yeah he's a globalist mouthpiece

No one will be sad when the Guardian folds.

>people still think this guy is for real

There is a space out there...

Why should I give a shit what any popsci scientist, entertainer or celebrity says about politics again?

This. I don't get the circlejerk either

Sure, he's smart and is trying to contribute to society even if he's a literal vegetable, that's cool and all. But that doesn't deserve the amount of praise he's getting. Same shit with the black meme guy

I guess that that's the effect of not having an actual figure to praise

>why the EU should be able to impose laws on UK citizens
The end goal of the EU has always been to have everyone under it be a citizen of the same superstate, and every signatory knew it. Why should Washington impose laws on Texan citizens?
Your argument is invalid

>claims he's smart
>can't even walk
you can't fool me

That's interesting. I haven't studied any physics since school, might get back into it a bit. I've got the Feynman lectures sitting on my shelf.

Why pay the fucker?
His voicebox has been remote controlled for years. He's not even aware of his surroundings at this point.

CodeWelt.com/proj/speak?lang=en-us&text=Oy Veyyyyyyyyyyy!

Look up the Wikipedia article on the authorship of the theory and you'll see I'm right.

That feel it was 50 years ago TODAY that we won the WORLD CUP.

Holy fuck you're an idiot.. The ability to walk has in his case NOTHING to do with his intelligence

This is why ppl think Sup Forums is full of morons

Then how come retarded chimps can't stand up?

Checkmate Atheists.

>kc-tier post by a swede

more news at 11

Dogs can't walk, apes can't walk, Blacks can barely walk. The ability to walk has EVERYTHING to do with intelligence.

What is it with physicists and commenting on things they have no understanding of?

I'd rather than world end than it end up a poverty-stricken shitheap that is 99% Chinkanigger ruled by a Jewish 1%.

>The Guardian
lol, has the cripplecuck gone full blown Bolshie?

Stephen Hawking.

Able to predict the end of mankind because a country doesnt want to bow down and get fuck socially and economically and take back real sovereignty.

>Stephen Hawking
>Physicist

Yeah maybe he should just stick to figuring out how the universe works and not get involved in politics.

Proof you can have brilliant intelligence but have moronic opinions due to political bias.

I bet this was Microsoft Sam and everyone just assumed it was Hawking.

It works by liking what he likes or your dumb.

Less funding for shitty projects that give us nothing is the reason he's saying this. Lots of scientists are mad they aren't getting free money anymore.

My god the stupidity on this one. Just because he's a renown scientist, he's automatically quallified to influence public oppinion and shape policies?

Also, all minds are entitled to stupidity, even the most brilliant ones

>complains people are being selfish
>only wants to stay in the Fascist EU so he can get more grant money
What a retard.

Well all that sweet monies that go to Achmed and Aisha, Harambe and Lesly Jones to shit out a dozen of kids could go to scientific R&D.

Too bad, scientists value shitskins more than the betterment of mankind

We think it will cause ww3.

They will say it's our fault.

Lmao that face he makes in that picture.
>Let me tell you about black holes
>I can show you mine

Yeah and we were supposed to have flying cars and be colonizing Mars by now. Instead we have shit like ISIS and Zika running rampant. Him and the rest of the super scientists have all failed humanity.

> I don't get the circlejerk either

It's because he looks like fucking Davros mate

wtf I love robot voice man now

the kikes hijacked his voice synthesizer

I bet if a politician offered his advice on physics to Hawking he wouldn't give it much heed. Why does he assume the reverse out to be okay?

>He lost the ability to communicate years ago
>He's been trapped in his own mind ever since
>All his words and actions are provided by his handlers remotely
>He can't tell anyone what is going on, he's a literal puppet

No he can't

What the fuck is he even talking about in that article? Boo-hoo, no money for the scientific research?

Under 100 people (probably half are his friends) fucking OWN 90% of World's wealth, it would only need one rich guy to fund all the scientific shit going on from that bunch, but instead, the fucking retarded wheelchair man blames The average Joe - You and Me.

These elites have clearly lost it, Stephen Hawking is a computing machine: he has no humane qualities: when he looks at humans: he only sees numbers

I used to think he was a great guy when younger

But then most of his theories get proven wrong

Then he moved on to warning about Aliens and now how leaving EU is the end times
I think his mind rotted long ago