I was for not watching this show

Bite well, doggo.

I DIDN'T SEE DAT COMING

falcon KICK

why the fuck would he punch the dog while he's eating
what the fuck is wrong with him

DOGGO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

he doesn't give her any love

Food aggressiveness isn't good for a pet. Dogs must learn that it's our food that we give to them. Humans are in charge.

What do you want him to do?
Fuck her doghole raw and give her his seed then whisper sweet nothings into her ear?

>punches your dog
>"tsst! this canine is LOCO! tsst!"
>Mexican hat dance slowly trickles in
>"It'sst time for this dog to have bean trained!"
>"tsst!"
>kicks your dog in the face
>gets bitten
>punches and kicks your dog as it drags him back over the border

lel

>dog peacefully eating it's food
>punches it in the face
wtf is wrong with him?

God forbid you have any kids dude. Any animal with that degree of resource guarding will fuck your shit up one day

Wouldn't it make more sense for the owner to do the whole alpha thing on the dog. I mean I understand the mentality behind it that the dog is hyper aggressive but for the host to be doing it instead of the owner is stupid.

He's just some nobody coming into this dog's yard and doing this shit with a camera crew. I just makes no sense. The whole point of the technique should be that the owner is in charge. He's stupid and should have had some protective glove on either way.

He's standing for himself and showing the dog who the alpha in that territory is. There are two kinds of relationships with dogs, you either tame it for good and show who calls the shots or the dog takes control and does whatever he wants. That's why some dogs are overly aggressive, they're protecting their territory. By hitting the animal while he feeds, he triggers the pack instinct that the leader should always feed first, and so assuring his position as the alpha.

Of course beta males misunderstand the situation and assume he's hurting the dog with a tap like that, they have absolutely no understanding of the social norm, and even if they did, wouldn't be strong enough to stand on their own. Hell, I don't even know how a person can possibly be cucked by an animal.

>what do you mean i can't punch and kick my dog? the dog whisperer does it!

MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AGAIN

Why even own an animal if you're going to kick it?
Are dog owners so beta they can't show superiority over other human beings and have to resort to showing a fucking DOG who the real """man""" is?

what if some neighborhood kid walks up on the dog and gets mauled?
the point is to make the dog submissive to anyone, which is exactly why caesar had to bow up on it.

The cucks really crawl out of the woodworks for these threads.

the dog had major food aggression and they had a kid so there was concern that it might one day kill the kid

I don't know about this situation but when you adopt a dog or any animal you've got to deal with however good or bad that animal was brought up.

A lot of times they can have shit personalities or learned traits from other households that can be a pain in the ass. Kicking it was a bit too far and he should have had some sort of protection for his arm just casually dealing with it like that.

You didn't address my post at all. You ignored it entirely. My point is that the owner should be doing it as instructed by the host. Not the host himself.

>it's eating the food too aggressive
>better punch it

That mother of yours sure did a number on you.

he should have pulled a .45 out of his pocket and brained the fucking dog right there

sometimes when i give my dog a bone he gets very aggressive over it. he will try to hide it then guard it and if i even go near him he will start barking wildly. if i am wearing shoes and put my shoe near him he will attack my shoe. anyway i don't see it as much of a problem because he's a tiny dog but if he was a big dog how would you even combat that behaviour (ideally without resorting to kicking it)

the dog attacks people when its eating

the kid would probably walk up when he's eating

the dog then eats the kid's face

Your parents should have done that with you years ago.

>it might kill the kid
>better punch it to prevent that

dog didn't do shit, he was just eating and being careful because the autistic spic was getting too close

i did address your point
THE DOG HAS TO BE SUBMISSIVE TO EVERYONE, WHICH IS WHY A RANDOM PERSON (CAESAR) BEING DOMINANT OVER THE DOG WORKS IN THIS SITUATION

THICC

He should have crushed its fucking neck

found the beta cuck

>You didn't address my post at all
>the point is to make the dog submissive to anyone
can you read?

after a pretty slow may we are finally getting the meme game rolling, dogposting is quickly shaping up to be the hottest meme of june...summer as well? that is yet to be seen

intense man

>choice been training doggu through a reward system or FALCON PAUNCHHHing the dog
>choose the latter

I noticed I brought some life back into it by making a new webm instead of the same old Cesar getting bit and kicking Holly.
When I watched the video and saw him punch her, I knew Sup Forums would be all over it

BUILD

DOG PARK

I don't even want to know.

You're the second biggest beta male after that faggot in the video.

kek

just like a playground bully. you've got to hit him on the first day of school or else he'll bother you all year

I read that as you've got to hit on him on the first say of school.
Lol

lol fucking epic, my man

ITS OVER, HOLLY
I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

Lmao what a beta you are

Literally Mexican Hitler

You're an idiot of the highest order, I hope you don't own an animal

dog growling at you while you disturb his eating is a 100% telltale sign of being badly raised

This is the last time they spoke as friends.

>through a reward system when the doggo is aggressive around food
way to be a fucking cuck

yes please

Wouldn't you be on the watch if some stranger was getting closer as you were eating? Dog did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

???

so when a little kid drops a piece of food and goes to pick it up and gets their throat ripped out thats ok

fucking retard

Dog did nothing like that you fucking retard. What makes you think the dog wouldn't run over, see the kid picking it up and ignoring it like a normal fucking dog?

Damn, so Cesar lost his arm after that bite, huh?
That's sad, but who's holding his prosthetic arm though?

>reddit/peta/housewives actually defending the dog

kek

That's where you're wrong you stupid faggot. Because I can pick up and move my pit mutt's bowl while she's in the middle of eating if I want her to stop or think she's had enough. This dog's owners can't do that and the dog would be a threat to their children. Stupid fucking cuck. Don't reply if you don't have a real argument.

>numales are so insecure that they worry about whether or not a fucking dumb animal respects them enough

wew

i appreciate the stupidity of this post

peta would kidnap and then kill the dog

Because its not a normal dog? Why is this so hard for you to understand?

BECAUSE THE DOG IN THIS SCENARIO IS THE VIOLENT AGGRESSIVE LAB FROM THE EPISODE YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

epic reddit spacing

Does this mean I'm good to punch kids in the neck when they're eating? That sounds pretty entertaining.

WHY IS THERE A THREAD ABOUT THIS EVERY TIME I COME ON HERE

>Don't reply if you don't have a real argument.
>cuck
t. drumpf supporter

its a meme you dip

only if they're eating aggressively

>White knights defending bitches once again

I accept both of your concessions. Learn how to argue before you post, thanks sweeties.

>Because its not a normal dog
clearly not with ceasar salad attacking all dogs he gets near

BECAUSE HE ABUSES IT CONSTANTLY, FUCKING WATCH THE EPISODE. FIRST THING HE DOES WHEN MEETING THE DOGS IS KICKING IT AND MAKING STUPID AUTISTIC CLICKING NOISES

BRAP?

We have to get to the bottom of this.
Who was truly in the wrong?
The camera crew, the owners, Holly, Cesar, the time of day, God, the position of the planets, climate control, or who/what?

>Not making autistic clicking noises at your dog
Found the beta, lads

is this proof all dogs are violent shits and pitbull's "violent demeanor" is just a meme?

the fag posting this shit over and over again

My doggo is just a big fat goof.

>HE ABUSES IT CONSTANTLY

Abuse would be beating the dog with a blunt object and not letting it move and ignoring its cries. He is asserting dominance over the dog. You are a dumb fucking cuck and I'm assuming baiting at this point. Kill yourself retard.

Try beating a child and see if it ever stops crying you retard

He would save Mexico if he was King Bean.

>humans and dogs are the same

He wasn't beating the dog. That's what I said in my post. He was being physical to assert dominance. The strikes were not lethal or hard enough to cause long lasting damage. It's an animal and you are retarded. Kill yourself and don't have children.

if it was a normal dog it wouldn't be on tv

because it really makes sense that natgeo would send a spic and film crew over to a random house to throat punch their well behaved dog

Well shit you got me,will you ever stop crying?

A N G E R Y

I just punched my dog in the throat and it bit me. Your logic is flawed.

Ha, beta.