Why do Americans politicize Christmas?

Why do Americans politicize Christmas?

It's a much much bigger thing in the US than it is in most of Europe. The fact that it's very connoted as a christian holiday makes militant atheists have a knee jerk reaction, which just leads to escalation like in OP's pic

yeah why are religious holidays so political, amirite

I really dislike religion but this is ridiculous, just say merry christmas or happy kwanzaa or what have you.

Why is Eesti is so cute?

It's ironic though that Christmas in the US is insanely over commercialized and that Republicans think Jews would destroy the biggest money maker of the year. Christmas is no longer celebrated in a religion sense anymore yet people get mad over 2 simple words. I mean, they should be pissed that kids think Christmas is about Santa more than Jesus but then again we are a fucked up nation that makes no sense.

Everyone celebrates Christmas

Right wingers have a bizarre persecution complex. Literally no one has a problem saying Merry Christmas.

This isn't a real post

No one insists on saying 'happy holidays' like that, it's a strawman made up by hardcore bigots who are angry we don't make a deliberate point of elevating christianity officially. It's comperable to the way ulstermen pretend people are bigoted against them. They are lying as a tactic to get what they want without having to admit to it explicitly.

SJWs do exist who will go out of their way to purposely trigger a right winger though. Both groups are cancer. Right Wingers fail to realize that the browns and blacks of the Democratic Party are extremely Christian and nothing like the White Agnostic Liberals of the Democrats. The Blacks and Browns won't allow the Liberals to fuck with their religion.

Fantastic post

preciate it

last 2 times i've gone to my local gas station the cashier has been muslim, and both times they wished me a merry christmas. happy holidays seems to be a dead meme

>Phone group with all ex-colleagues and friends
>Muslim girl has zero problems and wishes Merry Christmas to us as well
Is this an America only thing?

It's made up, fascists are telling bald lies again. They do it on purpose to make each other angry.

I've heard happy holidays since I was a kid but always thought it was a cute alternate variant that was usdd by people wanting to mix it up a little, not some politicized bullfuckery shat out by retarded cuckservatives/SJWs trying to make mountains out of microscopic 3-d printed molehills.

I'd rather keep it that way. Happy holidays isnt necessarily a bad greeting.

American make a huge deal about every holiday from Valentine to Halloween to Christmas. If there's money to be made, America will fight about it.

Funny thing is, the original reason behind using 'happy holidays' is because you could keep the signage up for the new year as well, saving you time and money. It only became an inclusive alternative to saying 'merry christmas' later, after it was already being used.

Because Americans put kike shit into everything by renaming Yule Christmas and they unironically think it's the birth of Jesus or something of the sort.

Liberals hate Christianity

Americans politicize everything, it's really annoying

It's just another diversion by very powerful people to distract from real issues. It has zero impact on people's life but it's great to rile them up.

>religious
>winter solstice
It's not because christian celebrate there saviour that suddenly the day belong to them.
They hijacked it for some time, but now, it belong to capitalism.

This. For some reason, Nordic nationalists are seemingly the only European nationalists who aren't mainly Jesus junkies.

Why the right guy is sticking out his tongue during a brawl? He would bite off it.

>Nip opinions on Christmas
uhh no thanks
Sol Invictus/Jesus Christ are both the returning son, but Nordic faggots don't realize this.

I suppose people that insist on calling a normal holiday something else and trying to remove reference to its name might be annoying to everyone else.

>New worlder opinions on Saturnalia
Whatever

everything is political