Does Sup Forums like Jessica Jones?

Does Sup Forums like Jessica Jones?

Yeah, actually.
Liked it more than the later half of DD se2

No, you bloody disney shill. Fuck Off.
We don't like stron womyn characters, we do not like interracial impurity.
Bring back wholesome male white superheroes

terrible show that was only watchable for david tennant. season 2 will be a complete disaster because krysten ritter is a fucking horrible actress and everyone else in the show is even worse than she is

I got bored halfway though but I'm in love with Kristen Ritter so I stuck with it for her.

yeh, pretty litty show my dude
I don't know if they'll be able to keep it interesting without the purple man, though.

i don't watch coal burners.

I don't know what's worse, "litty" or "covfefe"...
It's been a bad week for twitter memes.

The perfect expression of how far up their own asses feminists are.
Spent whole season rooting for Tennant, the greatest character in the MCU

She's the only good woman superhero. Hopefully the defenders focus more on her and less on iron fist.

You just don't know how to have RAUNCHY R-rated fun, bro. It's all good vibes and taking the piss.

Show was carried by the villain, he was truly despicable and really close to depicting a real psychopath.

I liked it. Interracial propaganda was a definite downside though.

I made it through 2 episodes. Didn't hold my interest

But Power Man and Jessica Jones are already established as a couple in the comics, and they make a lot more sense than most superhero couples.

I think once your character description includes "can pick up cars" and "kills people with a single punch", skin color becomes an insignificant factor.

I love her hairy arms. Anyone else like them!?

no, but we like Felicity Jones

Watched it until she got BLACKED. Then I DROPPED because the character and actress is completely insufferable.

Also she looks jewish, haven't checked if she is yet, but my jewdar is pretty strong these days

Damn straight.

I like her tiddies.

It had a good start, but it really tapers off into mediocrity much too quickly. There's only so many times that you can catch the villain, only for him to escape, before it becomes comical. By the third time, I stopped caring about her plight.

Also, her neighbors were insufferable. I really wish Killgrave killed them all.

Why are her lips so fucked up and dry constantly?

We do

>trying this hard

Yes

I find BM-WF couples just stomach turning. Can't do a thing about it.

Cause she's always SMOOTCHIN'! haha get it?

Smootchin! haha

OK well, that's weird. Way to play the stereotypical channer, bruh.

Why is that weird, bruh?

I don't understand what's wrong with her face, I can never decide if she is cute or ugly. Has she had surgery or is it just weird genetics?

If there isn't any banter about her being an alcoholic in Defenders I will riot

more like kilgrave

I loved it. Basically the hard-boiled, alcoholic, sexually-irresponsible trope but with a woman. Don't see that too often.

Also Purple Man is a good villain. He has an amazing power but the mentality and ambition of a hormone-crazed teenager. He could convince Presidents to nuke entire countries, and instead he uses his amazing abilities to rape 6/10 white chicks.

nobody likes my future wife as much as I do

>shitty underwear throughout the entire season

It was okay.
These series don't need to be 13 episodes long though.

Nice ass, but hideous feet

>seeing two people together makes you sick because they are different colors

It really is weird when you think about it

The whole thing felt far too clean. In the Alias comic, Jessica is a fucking broken woman trying to do the right thing, she looks haggard all the time, Krysten Ritter never looks more than mildly annoyed and always has perfect hair and make-up.

Wrong

there is no bigger coal burner alive than this mudshark high yellow lickin bitch

I'm not saying it was executed well, but she was definitely meant to be physical unkempt and emotionally broken.

B A R R E N
A
R
R
E
N

It fucking sucked.

DD was okay at best
I only watched 2 LC episodes
JJ is awful. Terrible characters, boring story
IF somehow manages to be even worse though

Pretty much this. It had a lot of promise, but the show made a huge mistake by focusing on one story and beating it to death for ten hours. If there were more stand-alone episodes, it would have been better.

I also never understood all the praise it got for having a strong female character. In the show, Jessica isn't; she's a weak, sniveling mess whose story revolves entirely around men. And that's mostly a consequence of the story mistakes, too (since the show is basically about her dealing with Kilgrave). I guess it has the illusion of being feminist because the main character is a woman, but she's an incredibly weak person who's driven by her interaction with men.

Mmmmm look at those feminine as fuck feet m8s.

Fuck your alien.

Bunny > Xenomorph

I want to get her black out drunk then cuddle with her.

She looks like she smells good

I try to stay away from capeshit, particularly tv capeshit as it's all the fucking same.

I liked the villain, but I thought the show was ultimately forgettable.

It's Master and Commander for females

She never showers, drinks all the time, spends half the time hiding in the streets, and lives in a dump.
I doubt she smells good.

I find it weird that they're using her for the Defenders, when she's just a flying brick character that's most defining moment in the was that she got mentally fucked by the Purple Man.

That, and giving birth to Luke Cage's mudbaby. And having a crush on Peter Parker.

yes

I'd suck her abnormally long toes.