Is snow comfy? I never seen a snow in real life

Is snow comfy? I never seen a snow in real life.

Yes, it's fluffy, cold and refreshing.

Its horrible, some primary school kid was laughing at me falling over endlessly while skiing. Also below 15 degrees is not comfy.

When there's heavy snowfall, everything becomes quieter because the snow absorbs a lot of ambient sound. So yes, it's very comfy.

It's comfy to look at but walking in it isn't that nice

it'shorrible, just another jakub's punishment for the wh*The subhumans

People that lived in nordic countries all their lives forget it but snow is really comfy.

When you wake up, you open your curtains, and you see that it snowed during the night and the landscape is completely white you usually feel very happy. I remember as a kid the snowy school days were probably the best.

It is comfy only first 5 minutes
After that it is nothing but bother

No if you live in a big city
It becomes dirty because of the traffic, cars can get stuck in it and it might be hard to walk
The only good thing about it that it seems to be slightly warmer when it's snowing and the air is cold

Yes, the colder the better snow gets.
I have snow 6-7 months of the year. Wouldn't trade it for anything.
A quiet morning just going for a walk is amazing. The snow crunches under your feet, the air is fresh and cold.

only NEETS and children like it. the rest of us have to bike to school/work in that bullshit

Snow is good to see twice a year...on Christmas and New Year.
everyday snowing is just bullshit.

Ï work outside everyday, snow is still the best.
I rather work in snow and ice than sun and burning heat.

>bike

Snow makes everything look so clean and pure

Yes snow is very comfy. Snow has the ability to muffle noise, so if you are in an isolated place like a forest for example it get really silent and there is no sound.

>snow literally makes life easier here
You know the world is different right?
Here the second the snow is on the ground people start using snowmobiles and sleds instead of cars.
You can drive over frozen lakes = saves time and money, the snow makes the 24h of darkness brighter.

You should be deported.
I rode my motorbike through the snow to work without any problems.
Snow is the comfiest.

Snow is the best weather.
Summer is sweaty and full of mosquitos...
Everything is better in winter.
I rather ride my fatbike to work in winter than sweat and struggle in the summer heat/humidity.
Even driving is a lot better.

Hell yeah, old Volvo's and snow = perfection

When its weekend and you're sipping coffee in pajamas while looking out of your window, yes
When its Monday morning and you have to go to work wearing 5 layers of clothes and you get stuck in a daily traffic jam, no

Winter and snow is heaven.
Everything is more comfy.

bad thing about snow is it turns to ice which is bad to walk or drive one, winter is odd in there's cycles of snow, melt, freeze, snow
when everything freezes and there's no fresh snow it sucks

like how this pic shows the snow reflecting light
light does a lot more when there's snow, even if it's just moonlight

>light does a lot more when there's snow, even if it's just moonlight
Especially when you live in the polar night zone with 24 hour darkness for several months like I do.
Even the weak starlight and random streetlight is enough to make the snow glimmer and glow.
So snow makes life easier for that reason alone.

how many degrees north do you live?

>how many degrees north do you live?
68° North. Abisko, northern lights station is actually south of me. I live just outside of town.

I hate snow. Snow is not your bro, 'couse it's white.

Fuck off fag, driving through snow is fun. Sorry European cars are too dainty and small to handle more than 2 inches of snow.

A low powered car is actually better with snow.

Kek hahahahhaha.
Please don't include Scandinavia in that statement.
We live for snow and sliding around in our cars.

>Actually unironically implying a 2 wheel drive fagmobile is better in snow than 4 wheel drive pickup

>Amerrica
>more than two fantasy units of snow

>light does a lot more when there's snow, even if it's just moonlight
This is one thing I hate about it desu. Nighttime sky has some shitty salmon color.
But at least its bright enough.

Do you actually think it doesn’t snow in the US? I live in the panhandle of Texas which isn’t even close to the upper half of the country, and it snows here frequently in the winter. I’ve experienced blizzards close to 3 feet of snow before.

>implying rwd isn't more fun in the snow than a faggot 4wd truck

>3 fantasy units
wow!

For grip you rather have the power delivery where the engine is.
A 4WD truck has useless rear wheels in the snow.

A RWD car is really fun in the snow, but if you want to go straight and in the direction you want to go a FWD car is better.

Can’t disagree, but if it’s straight ice instead of snow, you’d be an idiot to not use 4wd.

For fucks sake...
Doesn't matter if you have fwd, rwd or 4wd.
Without studded tires all car suck.
>"uh my studless all year tires"
No. They suck. Studs is the only way you keep traction in winter conditions.
I don't care if your truck ha 60000hp and 8 wheel drive, with non studded tires you will will end up as the rest of the cars just sliding downhill causing accidents.

I have a 110 hp, rwd Volvo from the 80's.
I can drive on slick ice without a problem, up or down hill. I use studded tires. Never crashed or gone out of control.

Studs don't really help on snow.
On ice they are a must.

But here we never get ice on roads and even if we do, studs are illegal.

Pretty much no one uses 4wd here. The most common care is old Volvos with rwd and skinny studded tires. No problem. We have ice and snow 6-7 months of the year.

True.

>studs are illegal.
Idiotic
>Studs don't really help on sno
Yes they do, pretty much every single test done shows that.
Even my own experience. Studded tires provide extra traction even in mud .

>Idiotic
We like our roads intact, thank you very much.
We don't want to replace our multi-billion road network because idiots are running studs.

We to like our roads intact considering we have great roads.
Studs don't affect that at all.
Like 90% of Sweden uses studs, roads are just fine.

>considering we have great roads.
Those terrible slaps of broken grey shit? You call that great roads?

>holding 140km/h on my way home, not even a vibration in my 30 year old car
Yep, fucking amazing roads.

Snowed in my town for the first time in 80 years a few years ago. Was comfy as h*ck.

If you have ice and snow the studs doesn't affect the road surface. If you don't have ice and snow you don't need studs.
Simple.

I've been in Sweden enough to know your roads are shite.

That's the thing, we don't get enough snow and ice to use the studs. But idiots will use them and then ruin the roads.

This isn't fair!

>meanwhile in the Netherlands

>ywn get to cuddle with gentle femdom gf in a cold swiss chateau while snow falls outside

In turn you get year round greenery and not 4-5 months grey brown misery

It snowed in my hometown for the first time in 20 years just now. But I wasn't there to see it. I did see snow in 97 tho.

in monte carlo-rally which is notorious for various surfaces, tarmac->icy tarmac->snow->gravel the spikes on the tires are near the outer edge,must like in premium studded/friction hybrid tyres

When was a child, i liked the snowand played a lot with it but now I dont like it because it simply makes our daily life more complicated

You change your tires according to the season: studded for winter and normal for summer time.
No idea how seasons work in the Toothpastlands, but here it's pretty much 50/50 and everyone has two sets of tires.
Winter tires lack proper grooves and will send you gliding on wet asphalt anyway, it's not like you can safely drive studded during summer.

haven't seen it since 2009 so I wouldn't know

>tfw the rest of england gets snow except your shitty working class town and surrounding areas

13m snowfall every year

It's depressing

Use metric you imbecile if you are not talking to burgers.
The rest of the world doesn't understand your archaic bullshit units.

Cool, I've been to Bjorkliden many times. Live at 70° North in Finnmark

Do you snowmobile, ski or snowboard?

Does it burn your lungs?