RAPE GANGS OFF THE STARBOARD BOW

RAPE GANGS OFF THE STARBOARD BOW.

How does one join a rape gang? Sounds better then joining a regular gang.

Looking back it was kind off odd thst TNG had a main character who was the victim of multiple rapes since she was s child, but never thought to bring it up as a storyline.

Maybe if the actress didn't want to quit so early she'd have had her own "Measure of a man" style kino episode?

Initiation into a rape gang is getting raped

Still would

I think it's a more organic thing. You first join a regular gang. Then you gang rape someone due to having the chance. Then you go hunting for more rape.

Get on a boat heading to europe and just hang out with all the other cultural enrichers.

In nu-Trek the rape gangs would be all white.

>hurt durr all Muslims are rapists
Back to Sup Forums

Butthurt mudslime detected

I was thinking of the niggers but your right in britian its mostly muslims.

Maybe not, but all rape gangs are.

Couldn't be more wrong. Elite rape gang represantives sometimes approach regular gang members who have caught their eye, inviting them to appear at certain coordinates at certain times, involving special celestial alignments and stuff.
There, they get a chance to fight in a tournament againt other prospects rape-battle royal style. Whoever is the last unpenetrated penetrator gets to pick a colour and may either join a renowned rape gang or open a bar on a space station, serving as an operational base for the Society of Space Rape Gangs.

I thought she escaped before they could rape her?

It was obvious she was lying, like all women and like her sister. She probably had sex with them and the accused them of rape.

First you have to enter Rape Gang Academy
then once you graduate, you're assigned to a gang as a junior rape officer

I recommend a full spread.

It figures that's how humans would have to Gang Rape after the feddies, even in non-feddie space. Remember when anyone could just freelance gang rape?

I know unionization was the only way to compete with the klingon gangrapists with their barbed dicks and unending stamina, but there has to be another solution.

Not even Muslim. Just don't get how you can generalize entire groups of people. It's idiotic.
More idiotic generalization. Most blacks are good people and hardworking members of society.
Fake news

No wonder the Ferengi don't allow females off Ferenginar, they could never compete without unions

In fact she was doing the raping. That's how progressive trek is.

Only women call them "rape" gangs. To everyone else they're just Loitering gangs.

CIA, when the plane fell.

Criminally underrated post.

Sorry your delicate sensibilities have been affected sweetheart, but the truth hurts

Do you think they raped her before they let her join the gang?

rape someone, then a recruiter will come see you at night when you are asleep

Gimme a quick rundown on this meme

MAIMAN AND PAVEL
ON THE FLIGHT PLAN

klingons off the starboard bow, replaced with rape gangs. tasha yar had a troubled childhood, forged in the heat of battle she is xena warrior princess, vowed to be a deviant and rape androids