Ask a Superior white German anything that's been up all night drinking Budweiser, eating ICE pills...

Ask a Superior white German anything that's been up all night drinking Budweiser, eating ICE pills, and huffing N2o all night listening to Landser.

"Superior german" top kek.
Honestly though what do your freinds and family think about immigrents.

>Doing lame drugs

You ever try cocaine?

Can I fuck your sister even tho im not brown?

You deserve to be replaced.

You people are a joke no wonder your women are leaving you for black cock.

>Budweiser
easily the best of terrible mass-produced American beer. i approve

but, if you're in Germany, why Budweiser when you have better options?

german that was part of the bundeswehr, 14th panzergrenadier

im drunk as shit

ask me anything

>even tho im not brown

Why are you wasting away huffing shit like an adolescent while you're civilization is being destroyed around you?

>budweiser
end yourself underage b&

Not that I am involved with cocaine in any way myself, I was just wondering if you had tried it.

From what I hear, it's way better than huffing gay shit out of a balloon.

bonza call there cunt, subtle but got to the point

Fake, no German would drink the piss water known as Budweiser.

Is morning prayer to be answered 5 minutes in advance or 10?

Are you trying to become Whippet King? That shit will make you retarded.

NOS is not lame given how cheap it is, better to combine it with either acid or K though

Oh btw OP huffing nitrous oxide destroys your vitamin b12 reserves you should top up with supplements at some point

I work at a small hostel and germans seem to love budweiser and marlboro reds for some reason, they'll drink a case of beer and get up the next morning at sunrise to go hiking like robots...idk how they do it.

>be OP
>be under aged faggot
>thinks drinking and drugs is edgy
>has 2 cans and throws up
>tells all his faggot friends he had 20 cans afterwards

>1 post by this ID
>replying to Germans
>posting in a German thread
Not even once.

ive tried pretty much every drug except heroin and nitrous is my favorite drug out of all of them. its unique compared to powders. getting to blow up the balloon with the cool sound it makes is fun and it feels like you're killing brain cells but its apparently pretty safe. if it was cheaper id be steve-o.

OP is a faggot who needs some Radler or better, Kölsch

Why not? Whats wrong with that?

Ice pills?

was sind denn ICE pillen? smarties ausm zug?

Nitrous is cool. You can get it at Canadian tire pretty sure forget heat section of the store tho.

The **

>Ice pills?
His faggot friends tricked him into buying some tic tacs that they soaked in bug spray.
They told him they were ,''ice pills'' hahaha.

as an american I don't understand why they would drink shitty american beer since we have such a huge selection of good craft beer/belgium trappist ales/ stuff from all over the world.

I guess it's because german tourists are usually cheap and buy into this cheesy "americana" thing when they're over here.