Who played Steve Jobs better?

Who played Steve Jobs better?

Neither of those fucking hacks

The one with the big dick

I ALREADY FIRED YOU

I have never understood why people would willingly sit down and watch something over this fucking nobody. It's like when people say their favorite movie is The Social Network

Well, in one hand, Kutcher looks more like Steve, and he was what kept us until the end (even though the movie wasn´t good); in the other hand, Michael did a good job on the acting, but, he doesn´t look much like Steve, his appearience before he dressed up like the Steve we know made me confused, I couldn´t figure out if it was Steve or not; basically, I´m fucked

He's not really a nobody, sure he was better at selling other people's ideas and calling them his own but that's what was so interesting.

>my face when my I had to tell him what his REAL last words were instead of the fake shit

the social network is actually a good fucking movie, both of these were shit

That's Ted Turner brah

I've found it, the worst opinion on Sup Forums

Many things can be said about Jobs but nobody? You must be 13

Jobs wasn't a nobody. However I don't get why everyone felt the need to canonize an asshole who owned a factory with conditions so bad people were throwing themselves off the roof.
Also what "genius" would forgo cancer treatment in favor of "i'll just eat a lot of fruit and it'll go into remission."

To give him fair credit though, he was a brilliant marketer, with vision, much more so than Bill Gates, who despite managed to sell more Windows Machines than apple ever sold imacs, was an even bigger offender of stealing other's work.

Anyway, Fassbender is a better actor, but Kutcher's Jobs is more true to who he was imo, even if the performance was weaker.

This is the best possible movie about Jobs and Gates. Can't be topped

>owned a factory with conditions so bad people were throwing themselves off the roof.

Not defending Chinese factories or anything but Apple doesn't own Foxconn and many other products are made there, most likely including whatever phone you own.

First Post, best answer

Care to tell me his actual last words amigo?

oh wow

oh wow oh wow

oh wow

The one who got nominated for an Oscar

Get out

Wordplay about cancer.

The Social Network isn't a story of a great man, it's a story of an asshole who fucked a bunch of people over. Always relatable

not sure, i refuse to see movies about corporate CEOs. they can fuck off.

this

Kate Winslet has the best performance of Steve Jobs

the kutcher version is so much more entertaining

Noah Wylie

Basically this.

Fassbender didn't even bother to make himself look like Jobs. Disgraceful low effort performance.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE

She did a great Polish accent, sounded exactly like my ex.

Patrician as fuck.

Me?

Would smash

>one is an award winning Thespian actor
>the other is Ashton Kutcher

Gee I fucking wonder

Might be the best thing TNT ever did. Legit kino. The scene where Balmer makes the scene into a photograph and then steps outside of it to comment on it is pretty inventive too.

I'm just glad Steve Blowjobs is dead.