Gumball thread: Africa accidentally showed an unaired clip edition

Yesterday, CN Afirca uploaded a clip from the show that hasn't been shown anywhere else.
Clip in question:
youtube.com/watch?v=9SyJaVbIbGw

Also, next week's epsiode, The Bus, will be the first non-bomb episode of this season to air first on US televison (episodes that first permiered online don't count).

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/ril3yallbjea
mega.nz/#F!BpFmXapR!2LnQCOfpqSbRkN2M4WRuqQ
mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CN
>Africa

...do they even have the TV ?

Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, and South Africa do.

All of the other people in Africa are living in grass huts and still trying to figure out how fire works.

>Non-Bomb

What does this mean exactly?

It means it won't be part of a bomb, these next few never before seen episodes (The Bus, Night and Misunderstanding) will be released weekly.

Namibia? Kenya?

Gump

Not even a new thread can revive Gumball threads.

Ethiopia

replacement for Anais' voice when

Why?

I haven't been keeping up with gumball, but I recently started watching the later episodes.

I've noticed that every episode seems to be about just gumball and darwin. Where is the rest of the family? Did they lose the contracts to their voice actors or something?

This is the problem with season 4. It feels like they aren't really using the show to it's full potential.

>pleb
>pay-to-win games
>good boy points

Someone on this show goes here

Even Namibia? That place isn't that bad.

I think that what's happening is that they've run out of supporting characters to give the spotlight to (much of season 2 and early season 3 was spent on episodes that focused on fleshing out one or two supporting characters).

Thus, due in part to much of the supporting cast being one dimensional and the fear that episodes focusing on them might make the show repetive, most episodes have now shifted back to being just Gumball and Darwin focused.

>Clip in question:
wow that sounds retarded

The show already has a recurring storyline that may lead to The Disaster season finale with the paining from The Oracle, The Evil Turtle's story arc has ended in The Nest, Richard's father issues story arc was already concluded in The Signature, Carrie is still involved in Halloween-themed episodes so next one is next season which now opened the door between her and Darwin having crushes on each other, and that Gumball and Penny have shown progress in their relationship.

So basically, you guys don't know what you are talking about because we saw more character in Masami and Bobert this season.

Does anyone have the mega for this? Can't find a good batch torrent for s3/s4

no, satan

obligatory......New Gumball Comic!

Guess who is back?

userscloud.com/ril3yallbjea

I think that is the issue the writers have known. Ben stated Tobias is likely played a bigger role in season 5, and Ben stated that "the romantic" was to establish Penny's character more. Still, many of characters are either flanderized or no longer played bigger role after their first major role (Teri, Ocho, Juke, and Carmn).

I bless the leaks down in Africa

Gonna take the time to show you scenes we never haaaaaaave...

Well other than Teri, just not much that is worth going into the supporting cast as Penny, Carrie, Sarah, and Tobias have more chemistry with the main duo.

true. Also, honorable mention to Tina and Bobert. They are pretty awesome, but if not because the budget, Tina is likely played a way bigger role.

>True Detective jokes
KEK

Indeed. Tina's father was shown in The Routine and Bobert was great in The Uploads.

wait, I thought that was "the upgrade"? Well, I am glad the writers do realize some characters that have potential, and purposefully make them more prominent in comic, though, the comic is likely to be not canon.

Oh my mistake.

So yeah the comics aren't canon. Besides, Rob has got more use after being mocked as too plain by becoming a tragic villain who's voiced by David Warner. So we may see him again based on the recurring storyline.

yeah, so far. Among of the characters the writers have experimented on. It seems Penny, Tobias, Sarah, Banana Joe, Bobert, Rob, Tina, and Carrie are the characters that have some of the most dynamics with the duo. Still, I hope other minor characters can become more interesting.

Oh let's not forget Hector who happened to be raised to not be so emotional because of his size that can endanger everyone around him.

oops, forget him. I also want him to appear more. He is not "boring" per se. Another thing kinda worth mention is Susie. I mean, she is not really that popular, but the writers always find a way to make her memorable.

Well yeah. Sussie is great in small doses. Especially the time we found out how she was originally and potentially smarter than Anais and Billy until she was dropped as a toddler thanks to Darwin.

pay-to-win and good boy points are terms I've heard often enough elsewhere.
I've never heard pleb used outside of this site.

Pleb is more of a common insult here in the UK, not really one I'd expect in a kids show though

STOP GIVING CARRIE ALL OF THE GIRL EPISODES

>That Penny
>That Rachel

CUTE

Why was Rachel removed from the show but not the comics?

Because Ben has no involvement with the comics.

Because Ben is a manchild that hates Rachel, and he doesn't work on the comic.

The studio that makes gumball has experts American pop culture in order to make the show more appealing to American audiences

Rachel a cute! CUTE!!!

But seriously, such a waste of good character design just because Bakelite is a whinner.

I will never understand Ben's irrational hatred for her. It was never a question of whether or not he could write her.

He just didn't like how she looked or sounded like.

But to erase a character from a show because of that? Always struck me as childish.

Ben has stated he wants to do a big fight scene with Tina, but can't because it apparently costs as much as 5 whole episodes.

He sounds a bit autistic on his twitter. Good thing he doesn't makes discourses on his political views.

but i like carrie

>fire
All you need is sun for mudcakes.

where did you hear "good boy points"?

Ben seems a little...not autistic. Obsessive? He did make an entire cartoon centered on why they dropped Molly.

Penny doesn't even go to their school anymore

Then why is her name mentioned in The Points?

because she is awesome.

And here is yet another case why niggers ruin everything.

checkmate. Sup Forums was right yet again.

Updated the Mega with the new episodes and comic!
+The Awkwardness, The Nest 1080p WEB-DL
+Cheat Code comic

Season 1 and 2 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!BpFmXapR!2LnQCOfpqSbRkN2M4WRuqQ

Season 3 and 4 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w

Official Comics:
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA

it is the strange thing. He can just to ignore her, and anything related to her as well.

Bra-fucking-vo.

The Bus, an episode that hasn't been leaked yet, airs this Thursday on CN USA at 5:00pm and 7:45pm EST

finally CN gets something right this time.

well, they have been doing consistent new episode releases since April, it just the first to not be released early thanks to VOD or France

When did that happen?

It never did.

when is it coming to amercunts?

Depends on the episode name. We know The Fury was given a sneak peek at the anime convention.

We don't know which episode the clip is from so nobody knows.

It's either one of these.

The Fury
The Bus
The Night
The Blame
The Misunderstanding
The Slap
The Hunt
The Compilation
The Disaster