King of the Hill nailed it back in 1997

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>pol

>Totally reasonable and astute comment
>"lol, go back to pol you nazi"

Back to Sup Forums faggot.

it's kind of depressing knowing that people used to fight things before they were problems, they became problems anyway, and after they did, people stopped fighting them.

Go back to Sup Forums, you nazi fuck.

samefag and pic related

Butthurt Sup Forumstard detected.

Didn't South Park also do an episode about this?

>the nose turning red
Kek

Because white people are the only ones who deserve that.

Them and the Chinese.

Hank Hill is a good man.

>Them and the Chinese.
exactly, that is way he could hate Kahn and Minh

>samefag

Riiiiiiiight.

Khan and Minh were Laotian.

So, are they chinese or japanese?

>30 minutes later
Nice edit retard

So are they Chinese or Japanese?

>OP saw this on the front page of reddit and decided to steal it and post it here and be edgy

>KOTH is considered Sup Forums now

Neither, see pic related.

You expect me to camp in this thread or something?

KOTH used for Sup Forums-type shitposting is Sup Forums.

Strange days we live in

>Neither, see pic related.
It was a joke from the episode he's introduced

He explains he's Laotian and they ask if he's Chinese or Japanese again.

I also like that Cotton recognized him for Laotian without needing anyone to tell him

Sup Forumsmblr is really hitting hard this summer. That is a totally just statement. Why is that hating on any other race is wrong, but hating on whites is never wrong? That is the definition of racism.

tumblrina detected
I'm more intruguied by the fact that you know this.

hate whoever you want but don't drag race into it

Oh yeah. Thought that was just retards shitposting.

I should rewatch some classic Hill. That show was based.

It's the summerfags
Not the guy you're replying to, but the fact that you responded 30 minutes away makes it suspicious. In my opinion the possibility you are not one person makes it worse; more retards in this thread that don't even know what blatant racism is.

What are you talking about?

Proving he's unfamiliar with the episode

I swear to god, Sup Forums is the most cucked board here. I don't care for Sup Forums either, but holy shit, you faggots are getting way worse.

That's the whole point of the scene in OP's picture though. Hank doesn't see the difference between hating whites and hating non-whites.

>Oh yeah. Thought that was just retards shitposting.
You're a fucking retard and this comes from a fucking centralist

sure is summer in here

Do you even know what I'm talking about? I'm refering to the fact that hating someone that isn't white, not because of their race, can be called out as racism. For example, someone hates Obama for what his stances are, gets called out to be a racist. However someone hating on McCain's stances is seen as hating on his stances. Being hated for being white is justifiable, shame that.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ

Oh I get what blatant racism is, but my reply, that being the first one, was calling out my suspicion that this was Sup Forums bait.

Yeah, I get why it would be suspicious and possible samefagging, but then again, even if my reply came right after that twat it would still be some time later.

I haven't seen that episode in a while, cut me some slack. Doesn't help that the shitposting made it harder to initially spot as a reference.
Hell, I'm not sure if is referencing Bobby's old Jewish guy pants-hike bit where he says those exact words in a Yiddish accent.

SP has done several episodes on freedom of speech

ALL of the time, the general audience doesn't fucking "get" that it's not a joke and is being played completely straight+serious

like when Hank says he hates Khan and Peggy tells him people will think he's racist

They're from the ocean?

Yes, because Hank doesn't hate him because of his ethnicity.

>exasperated sigh in phasa lao

Hillbilly rednecks. Why you so dumb?