I've had 5 people delete me on fagbook in the last week

I've had 5 people delete me on fagbook in the last week.

They post a status regarding their view on politics. *usually libtard, sjw, anti business propaganda*

I comment reasons why they're wrong and they should think more critically.

They don't reply and I get blocked and deleted.

No one wants to actually have an actual intellectual discussion anymore. They all run and hide 'cause "muh feelings".

"oh he's a trump supporter and doesn't like feminism", "hahaha wow what an idiot".
Then you never get invited to anything again and turn all your friends against you coz vagina.

Some fucking woman I tell you hwhhhat.

Lefties think they're right on everything and think any disagreement is a waste of time. To them, every intellectual conversation is a chance for them to educate, not to learn. Any conversation where they can't win within a few common, buzzwordy arguments isn't worth their time.

Pro tip for the millionth time: they were never actually your friend.

That's because they think feelings are more correct than reason or understanding.

Lefties live in a bubble and hate when you poke it. They're not open to reason or factual debate, they'll just shout it down with buzzwords or ignore you. It's all about a virtue signalling circlejerk, not the actual truth.

There's no such thing as friends. Any one over 13 should know that. OP is just a faggot.

It's how FB is supposed to work, rather than encountering different opinions people are moved into groups that will not disagree with each other.

It was predicted in MGS2 when the AI explains their social engineering system.

Same shit with some rightwingers. If you don't agree with feewings you should be cast out of the echochamber. Left just seems to be doing more of this nowadays.

It's rather about intelligence. Intelligent people are always willing to listen other peoples opinions and argue on them lefties aren't willing to do that since reason and logic is against them.

I've sort of started to accept that my political views as a whole package are becoming increasingly anathema to the average normal person.

The world keeps moving left and towards SJW viewpoints, and it's becoming impolite to even question people on certain viewpoints due to political correctness, and that's starting to extend toward even stuff that should be extremely debatable, like you talked about in your post.

There is going to come a time where Sup Forums is the only place I can voice some of the things I think. Kind of silly, but that's the success of the left's cultural brainwashing through the media and academia, made especially successful by creating a society in which a degree is seen as necessary to do anything.

>tfw used to be leftie
>tfw most of your friends still are

I just use fb to laugh at all their impotent rage and virtue signalling tbph. One guy actually posted that he thought people were stupid for thinking ISIS would send operatives to Europe. Next month Bataclan.

It's really easy to spout opinions at a wall instead of having to refine them and put them to scrutiny

Faceberg isn't really a chat forum. People don't expect a debate there.

Incorrect. Friends help you hide the cadavers.

I have 5 friends.

That was a joke.

Fagbook friends are not really friends man.

You people just like to leave a person hanging, don't you?

You fucking suck.

I'm aware.

Most of these retards I never considered friends. Never. Notice how I said "people" and not "friends" in my post.

>He uses fagbook and complains about it

there's no point in arguing with you capitalist retards.
>"works for me so ur wrong"
present a real argument because i'm sure you're just coming off a christ-fag right-winger

Left leaning friends who agree to disagree are fucking fly in my book, on a different topic.
Note how I said LEANING, not full on Liberal horse shit.

>made especially successful by creating a society in which a degree is seen as necessary to do anything

i guess that's the reason free education is pushed so much by the left when they know very well that there are no jobs after graduating anymore (jobs are in China)

Maybe you should think about what it takes to BE a good friend.

Were they from your college or something? It was probably inevitable, being essentially a stranger and everything.

If being a good friends means to completely ignore the problems and be part of the crowd, then I'll gladly be a loser with no friends.

/thread

Mostly. I've actually talked to them multiple times while in school. They just never saw my political beliefs.
That's Why I never considered them to be friends because they never actually knew me, but I knew so much about them.

How did that one quote go? If you want to keep your friends, never talk about politics or religion? Unless you really know them well enough, they don't want to know what anyone, let alone you, thinks of the world.