James Gunn recently posted this from the set of GotG2

James Gunn recently posted this from the set of GotG2.

He has already stated previously that no Avengers will appear in the movie.

Could we be in store for some Beta Ray Thrills?

Other urls found in this thread:

raccoonbrand.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better question, whens his next Not Superhero movie?

This is his fourth one, needs a break tbqh

Doesn't Beta Ray have to be set up in a Thor movie though?

Don't you mean his third?

BETA RAY PLEASE

Thor could very easily lose Mjolnir in his next movie.

>Thor loses Mjolnir some time during the movie
>post-credits scene is mysterious alien hand lifting it, followed by a lightning strike

oh fuck would I ever be on hype train to Knowhere if he shows up!

I wish and hope, user.

More likely he just picked up a toy Mjolnir to make the joke.

MODS ARE ASLEEP POST THORSE

That is either a huge hammer or a tiny man.

I need that shirt

Perhaps it's just James Gunn goofing around on set, but I'd love to see Beta Ray Bill in Guardians 2 or 3.

He has the face of an old British woman

You mean mysterious feminine hand.

>Ragnorok actually kills Thor and destroys Asgard
>Bill is Thor from now on

People like you need to die.

OH FUCK! You have no idea how happy I would be if Beta Ray Bill finally entered the MCU. I was kind of bummed about his absence in Thor Ragnarok, but it would be fine if he joined the Guardians.

>no fun allowed

Bill's hammer(Stormsomething?) is totally different than Mjolnir tho.

i mean we know Thor is going to space for Ragnarok...

my hope for Thor 3 is pretty low now. Partly cause of the omission of BRB, but he is a regular cosmic character so he would be easy to put in Guardians. Have to really change his origin but since Thor fucked up again, maybe Gunn can save this character

Why not both?

Cute

The Stormbreaker.
>BRB movie
>Team up with Doctor Strange to revive Asgard from Ragnorok and fight Dormammu's fire demons who are slaughtering the Korbanites.
Y/N?

Don't get my hopes up user

I want to see people's reaction to horse-thor

Bill lifting the hammer would lessen the thematic impact of Cap lifting it to hit Thanos with in Infinity War.
It's not happening. Accept it. Before the pain consumes you.

It's where they'd go, if anywhere. Don't act like it isn't.

I can put myself behind that shit

I had a slight increase in expectation because of Goldblum and Urban as Skurge. But yeah I get you. Really all you need is Bill boasting about his weapon and how it was crafted by dwarves, the same who made mjolnir

Isn't Cap dead?

Yes these are cute.
More of this please.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Chris Evans quit the MCU didn't he? I haven't seen CW so I don't know how it ends.

Oh yeah, he dies. Zemo gets a hold of his shield and Tony shoots at him, and it bounces off the shield and hits Cap. Probably the most emotional moment in the movie honestly.

Zemo's mask looks like shit though.

The reason he got his own hammer is because he was able to lift Mjolnir. And beat the shit out of Thor, and generally be cool enough to impress Odin.

No, his contract was up. But hes likely to renew it. Hes alive, ignore this guy

Ah christ, we got trolls in this thread

>tfw BRB would be able to tank Vision

Maybe I'm just out of date. I definitely remember an interview where he said he didn't want to act in other people's movies anymore or something.

I dunno, hell maybe Sup Forums made that up and I didn't bother to check

Wow, I've heard of trolling but that's just straight up misinformation. Half of Sup Forums saw the movie, how can you even say he didn't die with a straight face?

If we get BR he wont be a horse.
50% of BR being a woman too.

Most likely. He's a alien Super Solider and wields the power of a god.

I'll take Beta Ray Beth as long as she's a horse

We had a raccoon and a tree, and people loved them. They can handle a horse man.

woman with a big horse cock

>We had a raccoon and a tree
Yet the still wont let us have magic.

You should see it. It was touching as hell when Bucky took up Cap's mantle. No homo.

>BUZZFEED PRESENTS: 15 REASONS IT'S INSANE THAT MARVEL DECIDED SOME WEIRD HORSE THING WAS MORE DESERVING OF THOR'S HAMMER THAN A FEMALE HERO AND SERIOUSLY WE CAN'T EVEN

that was before the Russos. Now he loves the role.

>affirmative action
>fun for anyone

>tfw you will never take cap's mantle without lube

Eat magic horse man.

This is what's important.

As long as BRB hangs dong and monologues about the humble pragmatism of space-atheism this will be a good movie.

>implying it wasn't fiege breaking away into a separate marvel film group

Thor was never not Magic Science Alien Wizards.

Remember the PLanet Hulk cartoon.

>Marvel are disgusting patriarchy misogynist cucks

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL?]

Best atheism.

He's also the Doom Marine of his people. Cerated to fight the demon tides.

Oh my god, but that in as the post-credit scene of GotG2 and the internet will cream themselves into a coma

so can someone TL;DR beta ray bill? is he just thor when thor is being angsty/odin being a shit parent and thor is on mjolnir time out? or are there multiple norse gods for every alien species? also whats with that smooth hammer either of them uses that isnt mjolnir or that lightning axe??

Basically Bill is the protector of his race, the Korbinites, and one time he encountered Thor and they fought. Bill is so righteous of a guy hes worthy of Mjolnir. Odin was so impressed he had the dwarves make him his own hammer, stormbreaker

Fuck goddamn, I'm not sure my body could handle it.

Why does everyone who lifts Mjolnir identify as male?

Is Odin sexist?

won't happen because it would undermine the shitty version Kamala said and Marvel won't let that happen.

Yeah, that would be worth it.

It may just kill me with joy if this happened.

Will Guardians of the Galaxy be the only Disney's Marvel Film Series that isn't totally crap??

>inb4 Captain America
first avenger was average and Civil War was a pile of crap

>giving the ginger Dr Who slag more time
>no Howard The Duck movie

GotG a shit

Okay GotG had terrible villains but they had to introduce the characters so they did a decent job

(it would have been 100x better if they just removed the marvel tie in crap like Thanos)

Go back to your meme board.

Futa Ray Betty
it would never happen on the big screen.
Maybe on FA though.

Yes.

Where one can purchase this fine "T" shaped shirt?

I've cracked the case.

raccoonbrand.com/

Shit's expensive.

I would be terrified of them fucking Bill up in some absolutely retarded way

I still want a movie though, bad.

I think GotG was the Marvel movie I liked least. There are two or three I'd have to rewatch, but... no wait, it is a notch about Thor 2. So maybe second least favorite.

>GotG was the Marvel movie I liked leas

I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

>
>GotG was the Marvel movie I liked least
I disrespectfully disagree with your opinion.

I just couldn't get into it, I didn't like most of the characters and Ronan just upset me in general.

I know it is a total opinion though, it's a lot of fun for those who don't know the characters and isn't a "bad" movie at all. I just didn't enjoy most of it.

DO IT YOU SICK FUCK, GIVE US ALIEN HORSE ROBOT

Please. Give us Thorse!

The worst and obvious offense would be changing the horse face. The funny thing is Bill would wear the helmet more than Thor

I don't even want to think about it. I can't imagine how they could possibly improve him so the only way they can take it is straight down.

I would not be surprised if it's just Peter and some other GOTG walking in a crowded place, and Quill looks over and says "Look at this clown", and said person glances back is Hemsworth Thor, who just glares, then turns back and walks on his way.

>lessen the thematic impact
That already happened when Vision lifted it.

Spot fucking on

Also his contract is up in Infinite War Part Uno