Merry Christmas Sup Forums!

Merry Christmas Sup Forums!
Don't forget to fight for western civilization against the islamic hordes!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_voucher#School_voucher_public_policy_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_privatization_in_the_United_States#Cases_of_water_privatization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_police_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_debate_in_the_United_States
nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/362049/art-managed-decline
nytimes.com/2012/10/07/opinion/sunday/republicans-to-cities-drop-dead.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_Air_Traffic_Controllers_Organization_(1968)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism_in_the_United_States#Recent_policies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the sun has risen at dawn today again. I am proud to have led the charge against the assault of the night.

please help me. I don't think it's going to get better, I think it's only going to get worse from now on.
I have no job and no degree. No one will give me a visa

is someone trying to hunt you?

>tfw "merry christmas" doesn't even have an equivalent in your language
>tfw the only possible thing to say is "god jul" (lit. "merry yule")
>tfw no controversy at all

please don't I'm just a kid

Wow that cracka is like so fuckin raysiss i cant even right now

There's no controversy here either, it's made up by Trump voters like how Sup Forums does.

deluded

jul also mean christmas

But jul means christmas. God jul means the exact same thing as merry christmas. Europeans just haven't reached America's level of forced controversy yet.

We elected ancap Erdogan and he's speedrunning the end of the USSR

I sometimes wonder if Trump is autistic.

What, did you read something on Sup Forums you fucking moron? Or did I just get baited

It's literally a made-up thing. It's fucking with my brain just being in this environment of constant lies. I'm exhausted

Yes of course my friend, happy holidays!

What are you saying man calm down
Stop. Get your shit together you damn fag. Even if drump goes full alzheimers you still have the rest of the government to drag the country through to the end.
Calm down, if you really cared you'd make yourself presentable, strong, dependable and run for your local office to actually change things.

Not him, but its literally a non issue.
Who gives a shit, its just words. Normally I'll say merry christmas and so do other people. Happy holidays can just be used to refer to both christmas and new years.

what're you going to do, move to Canada?

He has vascular dementia from eating 4 McDonalds Fillet O Fish 2 quarter pounders and a sleeve of oreos every day JUST FOR DINNER

on top of always being a weird narcissist

>merry christmas
reported for hate speech

He seemed somewhat more coherent with his words in his younger interviews decades ago.

Maybe he's just senile. Was he always like this?
Maybe just like how there is a limit to how young you can be to run for president there should also be a limit to how old you can be?

>Happy holidays can just be used to refer to both christmas and new years

Yes, and after a few years it's "happy holidays" everywhere, while "merry Christmas" is considered sensitive or even offensive

t. lives in a cucked country

The rest of the government LIKES this plan you fucking moron. They're using Trump to do it. How stupid and out of touch are you children?This has literally never ever happened on earth.

nice conspiracy theory

Selling the country to Exxon has been the stated goal of our government since 1975. I see you are a child.

>I see you are a child.

nice reddit insult

some stores have started saying xmas because americans do

mate stop this shit

my ex wished me a merry xmas the other day and I nearly vomited

merry christmas

>Oh no I'm wrong
>I'll change the subject immediately!
>heh...

Who cares. Its just a fad anyway that will go away in a couple of years.
If you try to shame or discourage people for stupid reasons then people wont give a shit and do it anyway or as they please.
Most people arent that daft...i hope.
Merry christmas will persevere.

Stop masquerading as an overly concerned dem. If you want people to share your desperation on the subject then tumblr and certain subreddits are more your speed.
Just get yerself and yer buddies to vote the next time elections come 'round to vote him out if you care so much. Voter turnout is incredibly important you know??

>wrong
>exxon has literally nothing to do with saying merry christmas

you're crazy bro

Don't worry, trump will fix everything
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Its just a fad anyway that will go away in a couple of years.
that's what they said about furries and people having 400 genders to choose from

I notice you aren't making any points at all. Why is that?

Since the late 70s both political parties have basically been on board with slowly dissolving the government and selling it off. They talk about it pretty constantly, pol.

I see you are a child.

Pretty sure it was the Jews that spearheaded the phrase "happy holidays" because they were butthurt no one ever wished them happy hanukka.

why would I bother making a point to someone as idiotic as you

there is nothing to back your batshit crazy claim up

How stupid is it even possible to be without suffering additional medical problems?

I see you are a child.

My batshit crazy claim that the US government is intentionally selling itself and the country off to corporations since the 70s?

No evidence of that batshit crazy claim? That's what you're saying?

Glædelig jul?

there's no reference to christian faith in it. it's an originally pagan word that has become secularised. that's why literally everyone can use it, regardless of religion or culture of origin.

I am stating that I have not seen the exchange of one (1) country to some large corporation, yes.

And yet are those things mainstream?
No.
Your average person has no idea that is a thing at all, it might as well be a thing that is confined to role players or larpers and is only visible and has an international presence because the internet is a thing now making connectivity and networking extremely easy and effortless.
Just because those things exist now doesnt mean i or other people have to accept it or take part in it necessarily.
Dont be so paranoid mate. Those sorts of things only gained traction in the last decade or so and arent meant to last. Its seems like its starting to run out of steam as well.

Merry christmas Bruce!

I'm asking you if that's what you're claiming.

retard

I hope you're right mate, merry Christmas to you too.
weirdo

Merry Christmas is not considered offensive in France laddie, what the fuck are you on about. Take a break from pol and 18-25, and actually step outside for a change.

People say merry Christmas to each other everywhere. Cashiers say merry Christmas. Tech support hotline guys say merry Christmas. Everyone does ans no one minds. My Muslim concierge says merry Christmas. Get your head out of your ass.

The only reason people say happy holidays is because it covers both Christmas and new years eve.

and now he runs away like a scared bitch when I insist he answer the question

Why is Trump so silly and cute!

(Not true btw)

They literally just get together and lie. There is nothing anyone can say to them.

I'm not even him you freak

yes there is you butt fucking faggot and there has been since before you were born

Trump is full of shit and himself (which can be very confusing) but it's an objective fact that there is/was a pressure to remove "offending" reference to Christ from common language and say politically sterilized "happy holidays" instead, which was even mocked in south park.

come on mate the USA can't be bought, it is worth 18 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

>Chr*Stoids

>it's an objective fact about your country
>it was even on south park

Are you someone who denies the US government is and has been intentionally selling itself off to corporations since the 70s? Because that's the part that matters.

>Are you someone who denies the US government is and has been intentionally selling itself off to corporations since the 70s?
I don't deny it but I'd love to see your evidence for this because it sounds pretty interesting.

Confront the question like a man for a second instead of hiding, though.

Mate, Im one of the other Americans in the thread, you know he's probably just baiting you right?

I have not run anywhere my friend

I really hope so

has any other #Resistance member tried reporting this tweet to Twitter for bigotry?

WHY ISN'T IT WORKING??

It's not exactly an obscure fact, starving the beast and replacing it with contractors, privitizing social security funds, selling school districts and watersheds has been the project of mainstream american politicians since before Reagan. They say it's cheaper, which of course it is. Even things like expanding the scope of private arbitration courts into matters that used to be adjudicated by the state are part of the ceding of power to corporations, and they talk about all of it openly. Even the Iraq War was mostly done by mercenaries because they don't get any gov pensions. This has all been going on basically since the 70s when they brought in Volcker to fix stagflation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_voucher#School_voucher_public_policy_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_privatization_in_the_United_States#Cases_of_water_privatization

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_police_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_debate_in_the_United_States

nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/362049/art-managed-decline

nytimes.com/2012/10/07/opinion/sunday/republicans-to-cities-drop-dead.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_Air_Traffic_Controllers_Organization_(1968)

If you're in the US you have no excuse. Privatizing the public sector has been the neolib project since Carter, it has been in the news EVERY SINGLE DAY of your life.

You are too scared to do anything but post memes.

bump again lmao where'd you all go all of a sudden?

Lmao are you telling me americans were not allowed to say feliz natal?

I have to say, challenging me to prove the very existence of neoliberalism was tricky. It's like proving the sky exists to people who don't want to hear it.

Look at Puerto Rico- it gets fucked up and the immediate answer is to privatize their utilities. Why did we replace the New Orleans school system with charter vouchers after Katrina?

Selling chunks of the government to corporations is basically the majority of what the government actually does at this point. We're about to privatize the low income gov health insurance, that's the most recent one in the news lately. The maintenance of our fucking nuclear missiles is a private contract (since the 90s IIRC)

It's a meme made up by rightwingers, they are butthurt that anyone ever says "holidays" to include muslims and jews, so they claim they're being attacked for being christian.

We always were however, retail companies over the years went from saying "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays" to "Seasons Greetings". Which was retarded because retail was making money off of Christmas and not "Seasons". So Trump is retarded for pretending we couldn't say it but "Season's Greetings" is also retarded pandering to non-Christians.

Where did all those faggots go? I thought you WEREN'T lying scared bitches?

You can even just read this with a critical eye and the knowledge that American "liberals" are unprincipled and weak. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism_in_the_United_States#Recent_policies

Honestly I thought "america is owned by corporations, republicans are selling us out and retreating to their fortified mansions with private guards, and the democrats are controlled opposition who answer to the same masters" was something everyone knew at this point. Literally the same exact process we put russia through in the 90s, now global capital lobbies to make it happen here. And so it does happen- sometimes through propaganda, sometimes just blatantly undemocratically (like with the FCC)

>There's no controversy here either, it's made up by Trump voters like how Sup Forums does.
How old are you or are you a proxy? The Merry Christmas -> Happy Holidays -> Season Greetings to suck butthurt non Christian dick has been a thing for decades. Trump is just making it more of an issue than it is.

It's literally just including them a little bit. How is it pandering? Christmas is BY FAR the biggest winter holiday in the US and people mention it nonstop. What is the problem with some megacorps just going with "insert holiday here?" They all give christmas special attention the week of the 25th anyway.

What do you mean exactly? That people have said happy holidays for decades?

But what about this anti-christmas shit? Show me controversy over saying merry christmas. You won't because you can't.

I'm drinking whisky and watching camgirls masturbate

You don't seem so confident about the world anymore. A minute ago you had strong opinions, but they seem to drain out of you when I challenge them.

Hmmm...

what opinions? I asked for evidence but then didn't care to read any of it lol. you're confusing me with the other memer

do you have any friends irl you sad piece of shit? you've made like 4 fucking comments that are the exact same after we last commented, literally how insufferable can one get

and no, spamming wiki articles is not proof and never will be. go back to your underground bunker where the jews won't get you

Yeah I was waiting about 30 minutes for you to read. Did you?

>w-what opinions haha

>spamming wiki articles is not proof and never will be

This is the saddest end. You shouldn't get yourself into positions like these in the first place.

btw look at this lmao

thats you

point out an opinion I made

Joyeux Noël user !