A swedish WOMEN took down a MAN without a gun or any other type of protection and american cops wearing kevlar vests...

A swedish WOMEN took down a MAN without a gun or any other type of protection and american cops wearing kevlar vests shoot people who are lying on the ground because they got scared.
Why are americans such huge pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36924717
youtube.com/watch?v=RyC0GbsEKIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Mahmood_Alam
instagram.com/mikaelakellner/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Pass_Charlie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>swedish "man"

[citation needed]

How about a source Paki?

do you live in a cave? this news is everywhere.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36924717

That moment when you literally fall for the cops are evil and racist meme. What type of fag are you?

You are probably behind a proxy but here even a jew can explain it for you you fucking muzzie.

youtube.com/watch?v=RyC0GbsEKIA

Pakistan just got their new Chinese fighter planes and sent a squadron of pilots there for training. "Ok, this one is easy to fly", said the Chinese trainer, "even you fools should be able to operate it! You press this button to go up, this one to go left and this one for turning right!" "But how do we come down?" asked Capt. Arfath Pasha. "Oh," said the Chinese "leave that to the Indian Air Force!"

>me in the back (i'm a car btw)

with all the caylin jenner bullshit americans have forgot what a women looks like.

Baby if I've forgotten what a woman looks like, I never want to remember.

dont get trigged this quickly now.
the thread just started.

as far the pilot joke goes, just read the first paragraph of this page:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Mahmood_Alam

Was he black?

All the more reason to have had a gun to defend yourself.

>all the burger fluoride water butthurt in this thread

I dislike your culture, mentality and customs shitskin, but you made a goodone!

>"""""""woman""""""
Look at the muscles on it, are you sure it's not a tranny?

Just look at her arm.
She clearly lifts more than the man on the ground, AND she's a policewoman, so she has training in pacification.
You'd get your ass beat by Ronda Rousey too, so get lost, shitskin.

HER instagram:

instagram.com/mikaelakellner/

>You'd get your ass beat by Ronda Rousey too
I'm not a white-man. so I would love to watch her try.

>deathbysnunu.png
Nice

Kek. They're all poo in loos in my book but that was funny anyway.

>All the more reason to have had a gun to defend yourself.
Who the thief?

That makes me so hard. I want her to cave in my skull with her manly legs.

she's a police officer

yeah i have been told cuckolds like that sort of stuff.

I have a feeling she has an abnormal ammount of sex.

Cuckolding literally has nothing to do with it, dumb Paki.

>wants his skull to be crushed by a women
>thinks he is not a cuck
ok mr. kangaroo.

Once again, literally nothing to do with cuckolding. You're just another retard who has jumped on the "current buzzword" band wagon.

>the women of Sweden are more manly than the men

what ever gets you through the night my friend.

>the women are more manly than the white men*

What is your purpose here Paki?

Wouldn't a woman wearing that get murdered in your country?

And why do you think this incident is so special?

Name one group of people on earth who cannot subdue Swedish men.

Are Pakis now into muh powerful womyns and feminism?

Women are so weak that when one is able physically overpowers a man it makes news on CNN

If a guy did that there would be MASSIVE backlash, probably even a lawsuit for unwarranted civil arrest

They guy on the ground is a Romanian gypsy as evident by the hair + the story where he was handing out magazines (some "Roma" People's magazine, literally pages full of "feel sorry for me")

>man

A. It's a sandnigger like you and too dumb to get a weapon before robbing even dumber swedes. Also, he's of the extra pathetic kind who needs whites to keep him from starving. Not exactly a threat.

B. Americans deal with armed africa tier niggers on a daily basis. These are actually capable of doing some damage, they don't suicide themselves in order to do shit again. Protection and a hunting rifle is the least you need to deal with those.

Being restrained as they release protein farts in your face

pffff pfffff ffffffft fwoot

Kekek

There are no men in Sweden though.

Maybe you should check what the word means before saying it, my pigger friend.

HARAM!

i'll take two!

dont call them white """men"""

they are white boys

I think they are called Pakistanis over there.

>white men

Look - we keep you alive because the women here nag us into it, especially when after jounralists discovered that them looking at starving niggers sells papers. That is about to change if you push it too far - they already hate you. It's just a matter of time until we stop giving you aid and food - and then it's back to the mud hut and praying for rain.

Nobody actually thinks you are desireable, niggers are kept as pets for white women to show off their 'tolerance' Like any other pet, if you get too annoying, you get culled.

dude you're probably 165cm tall 55kg, you'd get stomped by Ronda with 1 hand behind her back. Fucking emaciated pakoids talking about white people like they are the superior ones puts my sides into orbit. I'd love to see the look on your father's face when his already extremely unsatisfactory son cried when hit by a woman.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Mahmood_Alam

And here I thought that muslims/arabs were the worst fighters in the world. What is it with brown people and being terrible at war? You guys used to be excellent warriors a few centuries ago.

the things is I have testosterone, most men do (except if you are white).

>Downed 5 poo's in less than a minute
Jesus Christ

Skinny monklet detected.

the things is I have testosterone

he is not even our best one.
this is the best one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Pass_Charlie

That's the only positive thing about you.

Jim crow mentality...if a nigga step oitta line its time to unload your 9...gotta get rod of the violent black genes some how

>tfw a strong swedish police woman will never call you a cockroach, hold you down and forcefully ride your dick

there is no allah

the only that counts.

The homeless guy they arrested was a finnish immigrant.

kek. really?

Stfu you paki bastard

What about skin that isn't brown?

>being that triggered

Nah - your flame temperature and caloric heat value is important too.

I was simply asking a question. I'm sorry if it was a sore subject for you.

your brother/uncle, mehmet

If the dajjal has a big beard, why do muslims grow big beards and look like him?