Anybody else wish HITB was Mike and Rich instead of Mike and Jay?

Anybody else wish HITB was Mike and Rich instead of Mike and Jay?

I like Jay but it seems like he tries too hard. When he calls something "boring" in his Plinkett impersonation and looks to Mike for his reaction, his constant attempts at trying to keep a straight face, etc.

People get on Mike's case about his treatment of Rich, but I think in Mike's eyes Rich is his best friend. It's like every time these two get together Mike laughs at least one. Mike seems to really respect Rich's wit and looks for opportunity to bring out his beautiful laughter. They just seem comfortable together while Jay and Mike seem to have this unspoken tension between them.

>I have never had any irl friends: the post

I wish all three of them worked on HitB together. Those episodes tend to be the most interesting and funny.

Also, having three people bounce off each other just makes for better conversation.

They have been friends for over 20 years, what are you on about

this post made me sad for you

Honestly i agree with you Mike just seems to have a completely different chemistry with rich. He makes fun of him a lot but i think thats just because mike is socially fucking inept and considers it "teasing" or playing or some autistic shit like that. With Jay it feels more like professionalism

Jay seems like the guy that really gets into picking apart the story details

>Mike: do you remember the part where the characters did this thing?

>Rich: hehehehehehehehehehhhhh yeah what the fuck lolololol it reminds me of these 3 other movies i've seen

>Jay: that didnt even make any sense as a part of the plot. why did they do [X] if they were trying to get [Y] to happen? it's because [director] is a fucking hack. great job [director]!!! great job [studio]!!! you made another movie for fucking idiots

autism

But I actually like jay because I feel we share the same kind of autism for semantic details

I cannot imagine trying to sit next to rich in a movie theater

mike and rich have too similar a taste for good discussion

Yeah, just make Rich a permanent member of the VCR repair team or whatever bullshit framing device they're using.

FUCK YES!!!

Jays ok, but now a days hes just a pretty boy whos there to attract normies and THE GAYS.

I fucking love Mike and Richs Ghostbuster re-Veiw.

>Yeah, just make Rich a permanent member of the VCR repair team or whatever bullshit framing device they're using.

Then who the fuck would play as plinkett

Rich is a bitter old man. I don't need to hear his opinion, I already know it.

>it's another RLM thread that immediately turns into a headcanon discussion

ya'll need some hobbies

not really but they should do wonder woman hitb with only jay and beardfat, playing up the whole creepy male feminist thing

>professionalism
These guys have been for decades you retard.

Jay is the best part. Is the only one actually watching the movie, Mike seems that slept for half of the film half of the times.

The less Rich the better. The more you hear him talk the worse it gets. He was so great as this random laughing retard in the Resident Evil video. Then they bring him on HitB so he can talk about capeshit and you start to realize he might not have good taste. Then you hear his moronic babbling in BotW and it gets even worse. Then you get pure, unedited Rich in his little livestreams and you realize he's the biggest manchild in the world with nothing of value to add to anything.

I love how he constantly mocks manchildren/nerds but he's basically a stereotypical manchild nerd.

Where is a new BotW!!