"Littlest Pet Shop" thread

The series finale is tomorrow? Really? No more "Littlest Pet Shop" after that?

Unless they change their minds or make a remake, then no.

If they DO make a remake, hopefully it will be way more focused on the pets and way less on the humans.

They are 5 unreleased shorts by DHX Media. but yeah no more episodes its over

>"Bake it Till you Make It" was Episode #100.

>No commemoration of the show at all in this ep.

There was a snkunk thread on /an/
Apparently Pepper should be the fat one since skunks can get overwight easly.

I guess tomorrow we learn then if the creepy pasta about Blythe getting fatally injured here and all the eps being hallucinations she sees as she dies is true.

>Apparently Pepper should be the fat one since skunks can get overwight easly.

Skunks are also super cuddl.

Seriously? Tomorrow and there's only 4 IP's?

What happened? I'll give it a watch I think, is it a 2 part finale? Will both be airing on Discover Senpai?

Isn't there a live action/CGI movie in the works or was that just nonsense?

>Penny Ling is my waifu

>If they DO make a remake, hopefully it will be way more focused on the pets and way less on the humans.

From what I heard, the next generation of LPS (this isn't the first LPS cartoon, there were others) will be called Blythe Loves the Littlest Pet Shop.

Hopefully, there will still be delicious Biskit twins.

The hiatus in between seasons 3 and 4 really killed off interest in the show and like the /trash/ thread said, it wasn't helped by not having streams to watch or the episodes on MEGA (it's tedious to download off dailymotion.)

Does your age bother you while watching this anons? Not b8 I'm cUrIoUs

Do you know what board you're on?

Well what episodes are airing tomorrow? Might catch them if my stream stays up

>Well what episodes are airing tomorrow?

The last episode.

Is it just the one? Not a 2 parter?
Sounds like everyone's seen it, does it at least round off the series in a nice way?

Oh yeah, it's a two part episode. I haven't seen it yet though, but it's on netflix if you want to watch it.

Should be fun then, ta senpai.
I always hoped Blythe would make up with the Biskits, but haven't followed the show in a while so don't know if that's at all looking likely. I think last I saw was a Winter episode which had a song sometime in S3

The Biskit Twins are only in part 1 and not for very long.

boomp

3>2 fact.

Survival bump... Then extinction

All good shows should end after a four season run. Hopefully /lpsg/ will still be around for reminiscing purposes

Kinda sad it didn't catch on well enough for artists to deliver many quality (human) lewds... I just hope the reboot will hit hard enough to light that spark.

Funny, I just started the first season on Netflix the other day. It feels segmented the way it tries to tell 2 segregated stories in each episode, one around the pets, and the other around Blythe/humans.

Also those Biskit twins are ultra-adorable in a way those icky Bratz dolls never could be.

>All good shows should end after a four season run.
Well that's utter nonsense.

He's right, after the 4th season quality drops on all shows but the rate varies.

Though, I would have liked it more if they had a more cohesive ending, rather than "oh shit we got cancelled" sort of ending.

>muh pattern
get your meds, autist.

>No more "Littlest Pet Shop" after that?
There will be some sort of reboot iirc.

We've had some good times here