M A R V E L

>M A R V E L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwbgGZuLUCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When are male superheroes going to talk about their erections?

think that might be satire

M

A

R

V

E

L

>I'm going to try my troll thread again

Its like a certain comic that shall not me named less it get this thread nuked. Which has all the feminists characters all the females in it now save the one that pops up once it a blue moon ironically Spout all this female centric jabber.

Yet ride around on tricycles, a symbol of childlike infancy.

Imagine living in a place like that and having the balls to say shit sucks.

Y-chromosome sucks

you fucking pig

Who /fucking white male/ here?

I-I am. but i swear guys, i'm only half-evil..

What part of the OP is a troll? Or do you mean the comic itself?

>Slut shaming

Fuck you you piece of shit.

>lol i posted it again

its a bad comic for girls, we get it

no user, it's M A R V E L

what are your opinions on isreal?

I love how they think that you can somehow end sexism and racism

It's like saying you'll end people being jerks

Reminds me of this.

marvel was good once...i remember it... but it was so long ago...

Why does Cyclops have two eyes? Holy fuck.

DC COMICS
C

C
O
M
I
C
S

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

That panel is basically the essence of pampered slacktivism.
>life is so cozy and unchallenging that new hardships must be pulled out of the ass to give give a sense of purpose

>Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Sue Storm, Rogue, Storm, Jubilee, X-23, Jean Grey, Hellcat, Jessica Jones, Tigra, Cassie Lang, Kitty Pryde, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Rescue, Spider Woman, Sif, Valkyrie, and Elektra are all worthless and unimportant
>Also the wage gap totally exists

This is like a bad strawman parody, but it's totally serious.

If she wanted to be known she wouldn't be stuck being an agent of literally who?. Take Hawkeye here, he realized what a shitty gig working for the man was and he went rogue after being Shield's bitchboy for god knows how many years despite being a maverick.

The writing in the first two issues of this wasn't that bad, why the fuck did it go full retard in the third one?

Did they ever explain why Wiccan got so swole?

I love how she goes on about male heroes in the last panel, effectively erasing all the female heroes that exist, when in the second god damn panel she has what looks to be a Ms. Marvel lunchbox.

Just some over stylization from part of the artist.

what the... Is this an edit?

>Girl wants to be successful hero [employed in STEM Field]
>Instead of going the sensible route to accomplishing this goal, she focuses on more idiotic/harmful methods [Gender Studies courses]
>Blames men for her unfulfilled dreams, despite living a cushy, privileged lifestyle [muh patriarchy]
Holy shit, is this page secretly brilliant?

I've seen stupid shit before.
I don't think I care about the context. I'm just glad I'm drifting away from marvel at this point. Hell it's not like Spider-man has been any good for god knows how long.

Why comics though? Like in any other medium this might have had some form of relevancy, but comics have always been good with women, and it has always been a predominately liberal medium. So why is it constantly attacked?

>iwishiwasbigiwishiwasbigiwishiwasbig

And this is exactly why the only Marvel books I read star either Drax, Ant-Man, or Deadpool.

Unfortunately, having a female protagonist these days seems to mean "no real conflict, just socio-political pandering since girls need to be protected", which is really a shame.

Can't wait to read those clickbait articles 20 years from now about "Marvel's Sexist Dark Age" where they didn't allow any of their female characters to do anything of consequence aside from talking about tampons or the wage gap, while all the actual story and good art was given to the male-starring books.

Is the joke here supposed to be that the Sue Storm is there, but we can't see her, and Jean Grey is there, but she erased her presence from our minds?

If so that's kinda funny.

Still don't know why Cyclops is Biclops though.

>constantly attacked

Lmao, yeah we're literally getting killed left and right.

Because breasts are sexist user, don't you know it's impossible for a woman to be under 250 pounds? It's just an unattainable ideal put forth by the patriarchy, ban Power Girl and so on.

She's really just one of those woman heroes who doesn't like other women heroes.

More like Mockerybird

>Scott in his 80's gear
>Meaning she had been a heroes for ten years
So she's not only leaving all the female character of these past, but she leaving out herself
>Marvel was a mistake.

Ok

I want this

>Marvel got to the point where the movies are better than the source material
Actually, I'm not sure about Thor. Is cinematic rom com Thor better than what's going on with comic Thor these days?

>Is a fit, wealthy super spy and socialite
>Has an underwater house, lots of expensive knick-knacks, a good education, combat training, the respect of her peers, and lives in modern-day America
>Meanwhile women in the middle east are stoned and beheaded for resisting rape
>"it's so unfair to be a lady in today's society uwu"

Fuck right off.
I get that you can have different kinds of problems at once, and hardship isn't canceled out by hardship of a greater magnitude, but seriously?
This is the shit we're focusing on, as a society?

Not a solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict, not sustainable energy, not a new age of space exploration, not even a way to heal the worsening political divide in the US, but making fucking fake girl superheroes as well-appreciated as fake man superheroes?

Like, this is fucking autistic. This is not a real issue.
God, the world is FUCKED.

If so my appreciation for this page just became huge

Hey, what about Vision?

>Still don't know why Cyclops is Biclops though.
Jean

I forgot Vision, but in my defense, that's only because I read the first issue after it'd been out for a while and decided to just wait for the Omnibus.

But yeah, Vision is pretty dope.

Marvel's by and large gone to shit on the comics front though. I've moved on to IDW of all places, since that's the only one that seems focused on making cool fun adventures instead of relaying morals and messages with all the subtlety of a flaming elephant charging through a pride parade.

people actually do this and its sad

>clickbait articles 20 years from now about "Marvel's Sexist Dark Age" where they didn't allow any of their female characters to do anything
Oh fuck I am really looking forward to this it will be a long wait but it will be worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=KwbgGZuLUCE

Girl Power is just a codeword for "sexy"

>Also the wage gap totally exists
Shit I dident notice that part at first
What the fuck marvel

That's a panel from a comic book, faggot.

Guess what; these fucker's primary media intake IS NOT COMIC BOOKS, they're complaining from insde the box looking outside of it.

I miss the old days, when girls being bossy and slutty was a good thing.

Man, who'd have thought a series I expected to hate for being an MCU pandering AoS cashgrab series would manage to be even worse than expected?

Shitposting and comic book writing aren't the same thing, you cunt.

Because Comics is one of the few mediums that won't laugh them off the stage.

Are you sure?

God that episode was a fucking travesty.

Literally all superheroines are lesbians