John Wick 2

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxa3j8bK-c4
youtube.com/watch?v=iPdqmM_ev5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hiring Vampire cameramen for that last battle scene was a pretty good idea, for one.

her buttshot

Where's my fucking payday reference
The hall of mirrors was pretty good

Kek, it took me a minute to get this

Would have loved to see more unconventional calibers(10mm, maybe a 458 or 10 gauge) plus the first movie didn't really need a sequel but as far as sequels go it's one of the best. Big plus: the dyke kept her mouth shut. Most annoying voice right after Janice from Seinfeld and Fran Drescher.

>some good action scenes
>sign language bitch was hot
>fight choreography was good and felt brutal at times

That's about it Tbh.
2 was decent but 1 did everything better

Everything

Wolf's face is in the background on a poster when it shows the assassins after John's ass when he returns to NYC.

What was his fucking problem?

a nigger operator is highly unbelievable

choreography is so bad though
stop pretending that stilted shit is good

go watch the raid 1+2 and come back pretending wick is good

wick is very much an american movie, all style no substance

and the raid has substance?

>who are Snake Doctor and Curtis Manning.

Also John wick is not about hyper realism unless it's weapon handling

how the fuck did they do that?

And the raid movies are hipster garbage

TD s3

Raid 1 is kino

Raid 2 is fucking trash

Digitally erase the camera, that or do what they did in Contact

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxa3j8bK-c4

The movie is all about choices, except for the ending.

At the start of the movie, we see John make a choice. The Russian offers him peace, and he agrees.

Then, we see him get his house blown up and strong armed into a situation where he has no choice.

After that, we see the Santino lady take her life instead of letting him kill her. This is important, because it clearly shows that even in death you have a choice to make - to go down your own way, or have it be a disgusting thing that someone else does to you. This scene should mirror her brother's demise, instead of the movie ending the way it did.

After that, we meet Nigger Body Guard, and after their initial struggle, while John is running away, he gives him a choice: live, or chase after me and die.

After that, we meet Hobo Morpheus, and we are told that John had given him the same choice to make years ago: save yourself, or chase after me and die.

Up until the end, the movie is very much about making choices and the inevitability of death. Even his fucking chick bodyguard seems to be given the same "professional courtesy" of stopping the bleeding or going after John.

And then we get to the big confrontation, John vs. Santino and it's just a fucking stupid hammy dialogue and a shot to the head. This was the opportunity to have his death mirror his siter's, and have John offer him the same choice: know that he'll come for him, sooner or later, and that he will never leave the Continental, or... and then John places the gun on the table and walks away.

Santino can't shoot him without being subject to the Continental's rules, and dying anyway as a result of those actions, but he can see that the only way out is to kill himself. The last should have been John walking away, in focus, while Santino shoots himself.

would john wick beat batman?

BvS Batman? Fuck no

I want her to sit on my face

okay would john wick beat superman?

Bullshit lol

Watch kill zone ii if you want to see an actual good movie imo lol

I actually agree that would have been a better ending.

That said, they were hungry for sequel bucks and so went for the obvious setup.

is that the la roux womna?

Minimal setup & lotsa combat

I cannot believe that you are considering this abomination to be a kino.

This two-line fatass can't act for shit . Seriously every actor in this shitty movie had more lines than him.

KEANU FUCKING REEVES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. The actor that doesn't even get fit for a movie role that requires some visual musculinity. Fuck this meme movie and fuck this stupid fucking board

I like how it doesn't pretend to be anything new compared to the original. Its just more of the same, without the novelty, being a sequel and all.

Bullshit lol

Watch Supercop if you want to see an actual good movie imo lol

AHHHH SICK HEADHSOT BRO

>1000 headshots later

zzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzz

Or janice from friends

>it's just a fucking stupid hammy dialogue and a shot to the head.

Yeah, but wasn't Wick making the choice, in this case?

I took it to mean that Wick had a suicidal impulse he'd been nurturing since his wife died, and he spontaneously acted on it by killing Santino. Unfortunately for that desperate act of closure, he's given one final choice at the end by Winston...one hour to find a place to hide from the entire assassin network. As we can see in his increasingly panicky escape, Winston's choice has left him with the will to live.

Good analysis, though.

how do i get a qt dyke bodyguard like her lads?

ask her on twitter

I recognize that bulge!

>hipster garbage
What the fuck does that even mean?

Absolutely everything

This movie was tailor made for the Sup Forums audience.

The kept her mute to get around her shitty acting while still keeping the good looks.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPdqmM_ev5A

Posting best song from best scene

Does the 2nd half get better? I had to stop when Wick and BlackMan start tumbling down a bunch of stairs. Really hard-hitting action scene going on there.

>Asks what went right
>Posts a picture of Miley Silent

The movie in general was a lot less realistic than the first. The gunplay elements were dumbed down like when they were having the silenced pistol shootout while walking, and the setting became a whole lot less realistic too. There's just too many loose ends, everyone has a crazy job with the continental doing some blatantly illegal shit. How do they have that huge building full of fine-ass tattooed women playing secretary? How did the older one stay when clearly none of the rest managed? Is it a job to find a husband like the old flight stewardess positions?

Was John Wick's wife named Martha?

>Everyone on earth moonlights as an assassin

Makes you think.

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added.

While raid 1 was great. Raid 2 was great in some bits and meh in others. Raid 2 as well had "we are goons let's go one by one". That made sense in Raid 1 because of enclosed spaces. In 2 not so much. John Wick have a similar problem.

The scene where John and black assassin try to shoot each other with silenced guns in the middle of crowded metro station was 10/10. Gave me a good laugh.

So, she's basically a butch/dyke lesbian. She likes girls but acts mannish but she isn't that far gone in degeneracy that she'll transition and convince herself she is an actual man.

She knows her career is thriving because of how she looks right now and how the LGBT Community sees her, transitioning to a "male" would kill her career. Unless she wants to be the first FTM celebrity, I don't think she'll make that choice anytime soon.

Anyways, from interviews and what not she seems like a cool person to hang out with. Definitely wouldn't get in to a relationship with her or fuck her.

there's still a stigma to being gay in hollywood. so most gays either pretend to be straight or play the bi/"fluid" card

I disagree. I think my way would add to the mythos of John Wick, "the one you call to kill the fucking Boogeyman", while keeping true to what we were shown of the character so far (doesn't really act on impulse, always has a plan), but i appreciate the (You) and your thoughts on it. It's certainly a valid interpretation.

JW2 was good and still enjoyable but not as good as the first one.

+ Opened up the world a lot more
+ Not focused on revenge as much as just surviving
+ Showed he wasn't invincible
+ The best scenes were running through the city and the mirror hallway

- A bit repetitive on the choreography
- The underground fight was weak

Overall looking forward to next movie.

why does she look like tintin

clever

Raid 2 was the director getting pretentious and trying to do infernal affairs when he didn't need to. The fight scenes look tacked on at that point

Excuse me but who gave you permission to talk about my waifu like that

hideous

i like how quick John killed the skinny chick. Just by overpowering her with her own dagger.

why is she so perfect?

I think they knew they couldn't make a sequel as tight and self-contained as JW1, so their solution was to just go completely off the rails.

And that's what they did. I admire the commitment to taking JW1 and making it batshit crazy.

Bullshit lol

Watch Shaolin Soccer if you want to see an actual good movie imo lol

Santino was quite comfortable living the Continental, the hammy dialogue you dislike revealed this fact.

she just needs the good dick to awaken her maternal instincts

John killed his titty monster boss
i would've been pissed too

she was an ugly hag unlike the pure mute goddess.

What the fuck does gender fluid even mean?

Not trans, but non-conforming in regards to traditional gender roles and biases.

Most of the "genderfluid" guys I know are either regular guys who get into makeup and shit in order to impress women or are crossdresser/trap sluts who only like the whole gender play thing as a fetish or sex game, and not as some "trapped in the wrong body" deal. Just going by what I've seen, it's possible the same is true for genderfluid women.

BUUUUULLLLLLLLLETT PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

Counter point, the first and second movies establish the Continental rules no killing or blood shed.

Santino forced Wick to make the impossible choice. Granted I also think his decision to kill him was extremely impulsive, but like another user said he had a suicidal tendency and didn't care until Santino was dead. When Winston gives him a chance to run, he realizes the gravity of the situation and suddenly has an urge to survive for once.

Not gonna lie I think this series is action Kino, I hope they don't make Winston the villain, and introduce a new scenario comparable to the "Impossible Task" the movies kept teasing to let John really get out of it.

I want a happy ending damn it, and I think this series has one movie left before it gets stale.

When will we get a trap waifu?

>action Kino

It is. Say what you want about the flaws in JW 1 and 2, they definitely exist, but they are still leagues ahead of 99% of Hollywood action flicks coming out these days

Why do people have the urge to label people all the time?
Everyone knows at least one girl that has always been more like one of the guys in terms of behaviour and appearance. It's nothing "new" or "progressive". Chick's like her have always been around.
That being said they mostly are lesbians and not turned on by dicks. Sadly.

I guess you havenĀ“t seen him preparing for the role. The workout and training is brutal.

That's Fran Drescher you fucking underage retard

Her tits are certainly fucked up, so I guess sleeping on her front did something

Wick killed his Ward

>you will never molest her in her prime

Totally worth eternal damnation

Do I need subtitles

Are there foreign parts

I'd fuck the shit out of that stupid lesbo.

>JUST tattooed on her knuckles

Fitting

Why did she wink twice?

Faggot

Yes

a few times yeah

The subtitles are baked into the film. They're heavily stylised.

Why would you post that you have no taste?

this movie was pretty shitty. the only redeeming qualities that t/v/edditors claim is it's action which is quite redundant and nonsensical after the first 10 sequences of him rolling around the floor with faceless goons.
>DUDE TURN UR BRAIN OFF
Let's be honest, Keeanu is just not fit for this role. Someone like Statham, Neeson, hell even Cage would be a better fit.

all that being said, I would totally suck ruby's feminine penis (no homo)

what's going on here

two times the cute