Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-BDU-TvlTg
twitter.com/WarpRecords/status/870361824356696064
youtube.com/watch?v=hZtEMWdUk6M
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=lrE9PHsbCXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

judy?

Good evening, do you have a moment to talk about Judy?

Does anyone ever get kind of sad that they haven't and never will get a chance to spend a night with a young Sherilyn Fenn?

So was it the Good Cooper that murdered Sam and Tracy? Something else escaped before Naido flicked the switch and murdered them?

When is Truman coming back

Reposting from the last thread. Interesting stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-BDU-TvlTg

M I S S O U L A
O
N
T
A
N
A

HELLOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo Reddit general

>So was it the Good Cooper that murdered Sam and Tracy?
No

>Something else escaped before Naido flicked the switch and murdered them?
Yes

So Booper killed Ruth Davenport, right?

Wow, how could he do it?

Reminder that David Lynch is a Chris-chan level autist.

>1973
What the hell? Cooper was a teenager during S1?

Is Lynch an Atheist?

post that shit about Lynch being a mason plz, he's for sure red pilled on the left and right hand paths

COSSACKS ARE IN RUSSIA

I think you're underestimating chris-chan here.

THERE THEY ARE, ALBERT!

Oh shit, Is that why the blind lady is gesturing a neck getting sliced?

I don't remember Lynch ever pretending a wound in his crotch was a true and honest vagina, so I think he's fine.

why is this so funny

Watch the whole thing or fast-forward to find out on your own.

>implying who's the puppet in chief matters
>implying smart people don't play dumb to hide their power levels

going to have to do a lot better than that

I think it might be the Arm doppleganger that follower Cooper when he was expulsed from the red room.

No. He has Shaggy's details.

REMINDER THAT YOU LITERALLY SUPPORT CHILD RAPISTS THROUGH WATCHING THIS TRASH

So the monster might be Cooper just entering the wrong portal?

This is so fucking stupid that it looped back around to being funny

>let himself get cucked by his girlfriend and forces the writers to rewrite major parts of season 2 to accommodate for changing the love interest
>refuses to be in FWWM for the longest time because muh typecasting, causing parts of the script to be rewritten, then changes his mind at the last minute when the story has already been changed

Was there any greater detriment to the creativity of the original series than this ungrateful faggot?

Into the lodge I go.

AFUCKINGTREE

No, I think her gestures mean 'Don't go in there, other dude is already slashing people. Find your own outlet.'

I can't get over how bad the digital looks. Look at the light, the color grading: what's going on with Gordon's hand?

DON'T

TALK

ABOUT

JUDY

Welcome to the Silver Mustang.

How may I be of service?

this is so poorly made I have no idea what it's even trying to say.

Who will he sing to this season?

santa maria, would you stop posting this vietcong?

WE'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT JUDY YOU STUPID FUCK. JUDY JUDY JUDY JUDY

It's probably the thing pounding the door

the mick has atoned for his sins

call for help

I thought it meant. "If you go in there you will be a mindless monster that slices people's heads off"
but the killing started the moment Cooper got really close to it

>"- a lot of people have fixated on the colour blue, which is interesting for a number of reasons. I'm aware that David had very strong feelings about it and would only permit the production team to use it in certain instances. He's never been entirely open about why. I pressed him on it once and he told me "I promise you Mark, it will all come together."

>literally
Wanna know how I know you're a redditor?

Well now, I'm not gonna talk about Judy. In fact, we're not gonna talk about Judy at all, we're gonna keep her out of it.

>Diane, I'm holding in my hand a large fossil. It appears to be a tooth, presumably that of a mammoth, that also functions as a telephone. Incredible

What's their endgame Sup Forums?
& does anyone have a clear closeup of that yellow sign behind them?

Thanks to that we got Chet though
Chet was great

It doesn't sadden me that I didn't. It saddens me that I didn't, but someone else did.

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot nobody agrees with you no matter how many threads you post this in

ABC network executives

David Lynch and Brian Eno "collaborating" in the loosest sense possible
twitter.com/WarpRecords/status/870361824356696064
Still weird to see their two worlds colliding if but for something small

Good lord, she's gorgeous.

Accurate. Prince and Johnny Depp got a whiff of that muff, and I hate them for it.

i'm positive that we're going to talk about judy

THOSE FUCKING QUADS OF TRUTH

sign doesn't mean shit
old lady is death or an omen of it, may also be a spirit
little guy is connected to leland

t. tp pro

he's irrelevant though, I'd have much prefered if those 30 mins or so were spent on more of Laura's life

After the monster materializes the pounding stops though

The hole in the box and the arch above it sort of looks like an eye. There's also an eye in the distance on the sea of lean.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT JUDY

any nigga that claims BOB isn't to be taken as real can try explaining how Leland knew about Coop getting stabbed in Pittsburgh

YES WE ARE, IT'S BEEN 25 FUCKING YEARS

EVERYONE START TALKING ABOUT JUDY NOW

>There are plebs in these threads who think Bob is some spooky spirit from the woods and not a representation of human evil that manifests through abuse and trauma.

Imagine having watched all of Twin Peaks thinking it's just some supernatural mystery soap opera.

watching it this way, I've only just realised that they're the normies who've waited all this time for Cooper and Twin Peaks to return watching nothing worthwhile on the glass box, then it comes back and they hate what it is

Windom Earle told him at the psycho convention

JUDY JUDY BO BUDY

wow, this is great!

hated it whenever Bob uttered any lines desu

How did Jeffries sit in on the Lodge's convenience store meetings anyway? Was it a sting operation?

It says something like JL Auto Refuge with a phone number.

Jeffries is the flying mask guy

Hated how the moment BOB started speaking he sounded like a mustache twirling bad guy. Who wrote those scenes?

>"So one day we finish shooting and David suddenly appears and he's smiling, so already I'm a little nervous. He takes me aside and tells me he was, in his own words "struck by just the most beautiful mental image" and I realise, he wants to film it then and there. So we go through it a couple of times and then he tells me goodnight and he disappears. I don't hear from him for about a week then I get a call out of the blue. "Kyle, you're wondering about that footage, aren't you?" I admitted I was obviously - wouldn't you be? - and then he says "it's in the plan, it's on the slate". To this day, years after the whole thing has ended, I still haven't seen that footage (laughs) and neither has anyone else to my knowledge. That's David for you."

>there are people who think that twin peaks has one, definite meaning

It's both, idiot.

he spoke in the 3rd episode

you know it was Frost

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Ahh bin tooan off durr meatinz

youtube.com/watch?v=hZtEMWdUk6M

Imagine watching something that was created specifically to allow fans to develop their own theories and believing your interpretation is the only correct one.

I didn't know people with your level of autism could even read.

The guy just couldn't act, was a set hand or something

I know it's both but there were some fags triggered at the fact that Bob and Leland were the same

>Bob couldn't act

are you serious?

he's right though

he's just inherently creepy-looking, which works for 90% of the scenes

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=lrE9PHsbCXA

he wasn't actor before tp