Are italians considered white in your country?

are italians considered white in your country?

italy
yes

Whiter than me and my people. That is for sure.

T. From the south of Spain.

they're considered italian

yes. Surprisingly enough most people see Hispanics (Mexicans and south Americans) as whites as well.

"Whiteness" is an American meme, we are French, Italian, Spanish, etc.

I prefer being a full moor than being the descendant of some fucking castillian peasant tbqhwy.

No, most Italians get mistaken as Arabs, I've seen Turks and Iranians that are whiter

mashallah

unironically, Turkish migrants are legit whiter than south european migrants here in NL, especially at the factory i work

What, no they don’t

Hispanics are not white

Wops are generally considered white though

>watch Gomorrah and sopranos(good shows btw)
>realize that many of these Italians are brown and middle eastern looking
>think, that they're just played by mixed people
>the actors are actually all full blooded Italians
>mfw

desu italic peoples racemixed since the roman times, we are the USA of europe

>romans were not from turkey

if italians were mixed non white people why they against black people in italy? do you think frank sinatra is also non white?

You are a brainlet that doesn't know it's own history, it wouldn't surprise me if you were an actual Communist desu

she is greek

Why is Italy so communist?

Stai zitto coglione

Castiliian peasants are nobler than Moorish peasants.

t. Luis Fernando "chicano" de la Huerta

>Castillians
>Noble

Choose one.

Yeah , most of whites here are the childs of Italian Inmigrants .

Italian pussy was made for Chad AMERINDIAN dick

>moorish peasants
>in iberia

>What is Andalusia?

barely, sometimes mistaken for arabs tho

sisi segniore! *makes italian gesture*
Spaghetti mama mia

Ciao

Yes, Italians here are bread and butter Americans and that is more valuable than whiteness or anything really

you mean granada?

>w-we iz whites plss accept us

ahahaha the absolute state of moortalians

If they identify as Americans, yes, but not if they identify as Italian-Americans, "Sicilians," or guidos.

kinda, they have spread a bit too much.

Leave Italy right now romanian, Albanian, Arab, or African

Greece
No

>booo hoooo don't offend MUH HERITAGE country or else! I am vero shitaliano, capish?

aayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Italians are wog whites, meaning they're not white compared to the real ones but brown and black people still consider them to be white

do Italians and Spaniars consider themselves white? Do they not realize they are a different shade of """"white""""" when they come across nothern euros?

only red and green are true whites

>green

Whats with Southern Spain? Are they really Berber, but Sicily not?

no, we are part of the med masterrace

sicily is nordic

>Greeks are not even in the same genetic cluster of other Europeans such as Brits and Germans
Guess this proves that Greeks are neither white nor European

Yes, Usually those genetic maps are manipulated.

>tfw too brown to have priviledges, but too white to have gibs

we use "bianco" only when opposed to black or african, and usually it means also european, so yes we consider us whites. We call nordics aryans, meaning blonde blue eyed. But if a nordic has dark features though, we consider them just normal whites, as pic related swedish actress, not aryan

rumeno di merda

If they look white then yes.
If they look brown then no.

whiter than you, Antonio

Slovenia
Yes, but not as white as Slovenians. Any Italian that's brought up will likely be characterised as brown, short and having small feet (because most Slovenes have extensive experience with cheap italian clothes and footwear). Italians are often referred to as gypsies here when generalising. On the other hand, Slovenes are also fond of the Italian slur for nigger, zumba, so Italians are def not seen as African. More like Serbs from the other end of the Adriatic.

This is true. I’m only half Italian (half Irish) and people don’t consider me white. But in Toronto I’m white

Bada bing

BADA BOOM

>hate multiculturalism and resist
You know that Southern Europe is filled with Syrians, North Africans, and gypsies right. Spain is a literal SJW country
>value family and tradition
1/10 bait

no we usually think they're italian
i don't know what the fuck a white is

fun fact, it was Albanians who introduced the vendetta in the south of Italy

Generally, real italians are northern italians, southerners are a mix of greeks, albanians and arabs.

this

No

Those from Turin and Milan are considered white

Milan is cuck capital now.

Luguria is the only true north left you subhuman.

'murrican calling Eureopean "subhuman". Is it candid camera or what?
Go fuck yourself you filthy disgusting fat fuck.

You can see my rib cage you subhuman.

America is a shitskin country.

They are indeed Greek rape babies

t. Virgilius

Majority of Italians have black hair,dark brown eyes, and olive skin. I've never unironically seen a white person with natural black hair and dark brown eyes. I don't think they exist

mexico
yes