Why are americans the worst posters? you can tell an american post without checking the flag

why are americans the worst posters? you can tell an american post without checking the flag.

you can tell most of them are made by underage faggots

This is a disingenuous question.

>why are americans the worst posters?
because they voted for obama twice

This Also they can politicize every topic.

But objectively, worst posters are japanese.

every American i got to know irl was kind and adorable but here they behave like utter disrespectful cancer

Religion + race mixing = tiny brains

this 2bh

A small pebble in an empty barrel makes a lot of noise, as they say.

I know it's Sup Forums, a board filled with trolls&sociopaths from all around the world but American posters stand out overproportionally especially in failing to value other cultures and human life.

Destroy the great Satan and his slant eyed ally

This is an english speaking board, while the rest of us has to learn english to be able to communicate they have no barrier.

A 5yo US & Brit can post here without any problems. But 12 yo are the problem

1. Underage snivelings who are all sass and brass
2. Halo Effect - You expect the worst of us and are not disappointed
3. To learn another language well enough to make a comprehensible post in it takes a certain maturity of mind that isn't an entry requirement for those of us in the angloshpere
4. There are 330 million of us so the extremes of poster quality are magnified compared to other nationalities.
5. Some of us take a certain perverse pleasure in acting stupid, witness our culture and politics

solid explanation

This

Americans abroad are almost all great. There are a few bad ones, who are really really really bad, but the ignorant American stereotype typically doesn't own a passport.

WORKED

This as well, the Brits, Europeans and Americans you meet here IRL are goddamn saints compared to the posters on this site

Is Sup Forums a known and respectable site in your countries? It's basically seen as a haven for nerdy racist losers - a magnet for rejects - for the American public who know it exists.

Not many people know this place, but the ones who do think this place is full of pedo-hackers/futre serial killers

not all that well known, mind you most people don't even know reddit here.

>Religion = tiny brains

I think many American posters in this board are very Kind and gentle.
I like them. :3
German dislike them?

that's funny, that's precisely my impression of germans here

Anybody want to suck a fart out of my ass? I'll try not to poo a little but I can't make any promises in all seriousness.

Btw my diet consists entirely of vodka, scrambled eggs and mayonnaise.

tee hee! ;)

you just described me. i don't respect you faggots because you post anti american shit 24/7 so i try to be as nasty as possible. but that's purely in defense. we never attack first. also, to a certain extend you just described Sup Forums in general. it attracts certain people so don't tell me the average kraut is any better.

t. kill yourselves faggots i hate you all so much

Is it that the good ones travel abroad or the retarded ones post on Sup Forums?

why does anti american shit offend you?

it doesn't offend me as such, it just upsets me that Sup Forums is so shit. it could be an international board but it is polluted with retarded "bantz" by underage kids. and you can't have a normal conversation with anyone without someone jumping in and throwing random insults at you. and it is not an occasional thing it happens every fucking time in every thread. so you either leave or become an insufferable shitposter.

hear hear!

I understand

They need to pick their spots better. A good example of this is When a burger starts a thread with some earnest yet silly rant and the first post is..... *sharts*

'japan' makes the worst threads
i also rarely see another reasonable brit

>polluted with retarded "bantz"
Fucking this.

>but here they behave like utter disrespectful cancer
you guys do too. euros in general online are real pieces of shit but in person they're not that bad

>why are americans the worst posters?
is this an actual question or are europeans this ignorant?
if you need that explained to you, you are stupid

Sounds like it has a worse reputation for y'all, so why would you expect anything but the worst when coming here.

This is seriously what you look like

>y'all

>we never attack first
>literally come into threads and start shitting on everyone for no reason

examples?

>A

>yeah, why is that
>top page on /int:
>and probably more

The people leaving their (first world) countries behind to travel or work in other countries are better people than the average person back home. How many sociopathic trolls or assholes do you think travel abroad?

Because they're stupid in general

Majority of people on Sup Forums are stupid, we're just awful at hiding it

You may be right, I'm stupid and still no one noticed

People here think it's like the deep web