Which is most cucked? Catholics or Protestants?

Which is most cucked? Catholics or Protestants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVFueXOyyLI
washingtonpost.com/world/hungarian-bishop-says-pope-is-wrong-about-refugees/2015/09/07/fcba72e6-558a-11e5-9f54-1ea23f6e02f3_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which one has a history of hiding kiddy diddlers.

protestants

pius 12 is the last pope, after that they are not catholics

Both of them.

Catholics actually.

>pic

since when are anglicans considered as protestants, goy?

Catholicism has made wise people go childless for centuries. If that's not cucked I don't know what it is.

Their church is a result of the protestant reformation.

Protestants.

They're the reason why we have leftism and the liberal republics.

Protestants, it's not even close. Some old catholics are still pretty redpilled, but every single protestant is a raging cuck, regardless of age.

protestants are biggest cocksucker of jews. they are so submissive to them, it's sickening.

catholics on the other side just are too butthurt imho. they really should relax.

calvinist - jew creation
le remove kebab orthodoxy - lulz

>since when are anglicans considered as protestants, goy?
Since anglicans became a thing? How are they NOT protestants?

Protestants but the current Pope is working hard to take the title. Orthocucks are still cucks and tools of Putin but remain the least cucked.

Anglicans pray to the queen or a king like the pagans they are, has nothing to do with Protestantism

Protestants up until Pope Goycis ;__;

Protestants, as a whole
catholics however, have the MOST cuck pope we've ever had i believe
I'm still not sure why Benedict was forced to resign, shady stuff

I am Polish. I have left that catholic sect five years ago. I am a baptized Protestant now. I believe in the words of Martin Luther. Nothing the catholic sect teaches is actually in the bible. Catholics are pagans.

Oh boi. where does it say in Anglican doctrine or policy that praying to the queen or king is needed?

>I cant believe i'm trying to defend anglicans

>Says he believes in the words of Martin Luther
>Words of Martin Luther not in the bible

Protestants.

Catholics trying hard to catch up though, A few days ago a Catholic priest was murdered by Islamists, in a church, in France.

Nobody cared.

> Prays to Queen Elizabeth
> Not the LORD

Hold on, let me help you roast.
>Anglican church
>Elects a female priest

>Pope says world is at war
>date later tells a Catholic country to take in more Muslims

I havent seen a more cucked christian leader since october 31, 1517

I was brought up Catholic but after we moved house i started going to the protestant CofE church because it was closer. The people were nicer but a lot more cucky. I spent around 4 years going until i had an awakening and went back to Catholicism. I'm not entirely sure if i believe in God but i agree with the Catholic ways.

The way i see it is: sure the pope is getting more cucky although still not as cucked as the protestants, the actual Catholics themselves are not cucked at all and are much more right wing than the church. Ironically they pretty much ignore the pope's political views even though they they are meant to be more strict.

There are some exceptions like in Ireland but the Catholic church has far less cucky followers even if the leadership is getting jewed

Since you spend around 4 years surrounded by protestants, what were some of their most cuckable actions?

They have a youth leader who was a bro and really nice but he just kept cucking himself for people that don't care. He started a club and invited people especially from different backgrounds (shit backgrounds) and tries to get them to come along and have some fun for a bit then sit down and talk about God. Naturally these kids who aren't religious and were taking the piss either left or disrupted the activities and even got into fights and stole shit. Instead of kicking them out he tries to help them and ended up making all the actually Christians leave. Then the council told him to be more diverse and talk about other religions which he actually did the absolute madman. He started preaching for other religions under the guise of 'all religions follow the same God, just in different ways'. When the council recommended the same thing to the Catholics down the road they literally told them to fuck off.

They got a new vicar who is really into it as well and now the congregation is made up of various religions all praying in different ways and stuff and i mean fair play that can be a good thing but don't get rid of mass to accommodate everyone else when they already have their own building since the council are cucks.

The main reason i call them cucks is they constantly cry about shit when politics doesn't go their way. They spent a full 2 weeks in unofficial mourning after brexit cos muh racism. They did the same with Boris and have been crying over trump for about a year non-stop. They are the type to hold vigils after terrorist attacks but refuse to condemn the free movement or mention muslims.

> Catholics pray to holy refugee boat with magic powers like pagans

topkek

Wow, thats a very interesting story. I guess protestants are a bit different in europe, since a lot of them in America LOVE Dolan Tramp

Again i think that is a case of the leadership trying to convince people to be more leftie by cucking but nobody is falling for it and the Catholics stay based
what do the Catholics think of Donald? Have they somehow managed to swap sides over there?

i just googled it... ive read a couple of articles on it, none mention praying to a boat. This Bishop used it as the alter (Ya know, the little table thing) to send some message about refugees

Most of the legit catholics who understand what Catholicism is tend to be conservative and pro life, something that Dolan is. So yeah i would say that they support Dolan trump, or just about anyone who holds to their views. Every now and then you have the "Minority" catholics who tend to be Latino and are very liberal and somewhat cucks. But i would say that they are the small minority here in america. I'm sure that the catholics in Latin america are conservative leaning too.

Both. Prots are more cucked but they have the merit of not having to follow their cuck leaders. If the catlick church cucks it cucks all their members prots are just cucks for themselves.
Allah willing Germany will fix itself before it's too late

On the whole Catholics but Protestants isn't one thing, it is made up of many different churches some of which are totally based and some are cucked to such levels one would never have known it was possible.

Most Anglicans are cucked in the Canada, USA and UK but there have been some more conservative offshoots such as the Anglican Church of North America. The African Anglicans are also ultra conservative to such levels that are sometimes beyond what I want (killing gays).

Lutherans I don't know much about but afaik they aren't that cucked but I could be wrong. I however definitely have doctrinal differences with them but that doesn't affect their position on the cuckometer.

I don't know about Presbyterians in general but the United Church of Canada is the definition of cuckoldry. They allow gay and trans preats.

Evangelicals and Baptists are pretty much as based as you can get, at least in Canada and the States. They are very conservative both politically and religiously.

Orthodox are very based but I have massive doctrinal issues with them. Also the Romanian Orthodox church colluded with the Communists so I suppose that is cuckery.

Catholicism itself is not cucked but it's attached to a theological elite who are

Both.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVFueXOyyLI

Evangelicals.
/thread

>Orthodoxy in Balkans was under Islamic rule for centuries
>Russian Orthodox Church was Anglican Church of Orthodoxy for 200 years
>not cucked

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep" he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Protestants. They are the ones who accept gay marriage,build mosques inside of churches, etc.

They both are concerned with the state of the souls of and accept as members all non-Europeans, therefore, they're both equally cucked.

Catholics ever since Luther fucked them.

Meanwhile your pope is kissing the feet of the same immigrants beheading your priests.

And that's just top on being a fag enabler.

Depends on the country. Here both Catholics and Protestants are against muzzie invaders. Catholics even rekt the papal infallibility:
washingtonpost.com/world/hungarian-bishop-says-pope-is-wrong-about-refugees/2015/09/07/fcba72e6-558a-11e5-9f54-1ea23f6e02f3_story.html

Luther indeed forced Christians to return to the demented teachings of the Gospel

It is very telling that, right before Luther, the Church was financing beautiful artworks inspired by greek-roman myths, in a sharp opposition to the earlier judaic christians that would ban the Olympic Games and pillage the greek temples

Luther was right in that the Church was losing its christian way

(((Christianity))) was created by the Jewish offspring of a cuckoldry arrangement. Joseph took care of his wife's son. B-but "God" made the Jewess pregnant and if you don't believe the Jew's story, you're going to hell.

In the same way that injecting yourself with chickenpox protects you from smallpox, Eastern European countries were injected with Marxist Morality, which made them immune to the even more virulent, protomarxist form of Judaic egalitarianism: Christianity

It is not an accident that the sickest countries are those were Christianity could rot naturally, without marxist interference

Dude you have female lgbt priests which created Muslim spaces in churches.

This sounds like every Protestant church I've ever been to. The megachurch my family member goes to is the size of a shopping mall, has a legit jew as the pastor, and has some kind of daycare? program for the niggers in the section 8 housing nearby, which results in a predictable shitshow. They have a kids church too where they act out their own mass or whatever, just weird.
I've been to a local protestant youth church that had moving stages and interpretive dance and a trapeze act, along with the usual pool on stage for baptizing 20 yr old men and women(aka a wet t shirt contest)

edgey nu-male Sup Forums atheist Common Filth warned us all about

Anglicans pray FOR the Queen, not to her.

Every current behavior of the liberals can be found in the Gospel

Heck, Jesus even protested slut-shaming

>Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
No they're not, they're about maintaining the status quo, Sup Forums just wraps it up like that because you're all a bunch of drama queens.

Don't even try to pretend otherwise; western civilization is in no danger of being overthrown or destroyed. It's supremacy is unmatched in the world, to the point where other countries emulate us to become legitimate in the world. Even the goddamn Chinese wear suits and ties, not Mao suits or their traditional gowns.

Meanwhile your gay pope is financing the construction of more mosques.

>The truth is edgy

/r/Christianity is more your style Christcuck

>Heck, Jesus even protested slut-shaming
Yes and no, he basically said that only God gets to judge people for their sins and that you're all a bunch of hypocrites so shut the fuck up.

He says those things several times actually.

Protestants. Like seriously wtf is a female priest?

PROTESTANTS, MORMONS, BAPTISTS AND ALL OTHER WANNABE SCUM ARE HERETICS

BURN THEM ALIVE. THE ONLY CHRISTIANITY OTHER THAN ORTHODOXY IS CATHOLIC

And here we see yet another result of the poison of Christianity, which Jesus promised mind you!!

Jesus never would even suggest defending yourself against your enemies: No, your sword was to be pointed against your own family, your fellow tribe, and as we can see here: fellow christians

As if the bloody wars of the 1500s were not enough, Christians still fight each other over who is the one interpreting the words of an insane jew that called himself his own dad

And it is exactly what Jesus promised would happen!

"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

German against German in the 1500s... Christian against Christian in Sup Forums

Jews really hit jackpot with this demented cult of death

>maintaining the status quo
because Sup Forums is so happy about the state of politics right now?

> this much denial

A supreme civilization does not allow 1400 of their own women be raped like what happened in Britain, it does not allow a Tunisian to come and smash 85 people with their truck, it does not allow its niggers to chimp out at the police

Which is exactly what people against slut-shaming says

>implying the Episcopal Church isn't the most cucked of cucks.

>implying the Anglican Church in North America isn't the bastion of true Anglicanism in this continent.

>implying that the Convocation of Anglicans in North America (CANA) within the ACNA isn't restoring the Godly, Confessional Protestant faith of our English forefathers.

>based Julian Dobbs

priest can't get married
pope is a cuck

Jesus didn't marry

Jesus is a cuck

Yeah, Catholicism is the one true way!

I know you're only fourteen, but this is nothing compared to the world ten, twenty, or even fifty years ago.

The sky isn't falling, Chicken Little.

>jesus was a jew

>old testament is the main jew bible

It was cucked as soon as Romans, themselves subverted by jews, killed all the men and fucked all the women, then later forced them to convert by the sword.

Christianity, no matter which sect, is absolutely cucked by my definition (which incorporates brood parasitism).

>it violates the rule that all gods are tribal
>it's not racially or ethnically exclusive
>there is no prohibition of mixed marriages

The pope is a papist.

Glad you finally figured out Christianity is for cucks.

Took you long enough.

>implying the 13 Articles of Religion, the Book of Common Prayer and Ordinal, and the Book of Homilies isn't the masterpiece of Reformed English theology.

>implying the true spirit of Semper Reformanda must be seeking common ground between Luther and Calvin

>fuck Zwingli

>just wanted to say that

>also fuck the Presbyterians

Thats the thing though
Politically and sometimes just in general Catholics ignore the pope unless they agree with him on a problem. There is no longer the sense that popes are perfect infallible beings because we have had so many demonstrably shit popes
So no the leadership cucking does not cuck the followers

Did Germany invite 1.5 million absolute strangers with an unconditional guarantee of their welfare 20 years ago?

I am thoroughly impressed you fedora fags have managed to spin this in your favor.

Yes, they were called communists.

This really begs the question, why be a Catholic... or a Christian for that matter

If you believe that you can freely interpret whatever you want out of the Gospel, then surely you don't actually believe in any of the "Heaven" stuff, insofar you are not interested in following the most exact interpretation of the words of Jesus to ensure your eternal life in the paradise of one Jewish War God

Sure thing. Can't wait till the pope says it's okay to prep the bull. You catholics are a joke.

You're an embarrassment. Should have realized that your religion is shit the moment it starts asking for its own destruction.

>So no the leadership cucking does not cuck the followers
No, it's cucked because it allows as members Abos, Negros and Arabs.

It's cucked because there is no explicit prohibition anywhere in the cannon of mixed marriages.

> I am thoroughly impressed you fedora fags have managed to spin this in your favor.

So you are a supposed "christian"

Interesting that Jesus promised that things would get worse for their followers, that they would be persecuted and oppressed, but that it is fine because Heaven is for the poor in spirit, for the meek, and for the wretched... and if you take the Apocalypse seriously... things would get increasingly worse, until christians are finally raptured out of this torturing planet

But here you are convinced of the supremacy of the current Western World... about how things are better than never before... hmmm... it is like you don't actually believe the bullshit written in the Gospel...

Not that i am surprised, insofar christians in Sup Forums are roleplayers

Jesus and the bible were more like guidelines anyway
The point is you strive to be pacifist and kind but in reality, that is not always possible and you accept that. You are trying to be a better person but not at the expense of being realistic. Jesus wants us to donate everything to charity but we have a duty to look after our children, relatives, friends and ourselves so we aren't going to. But we will try to give some to charity if we can spare it. It makes you better, not perfect. If we stayed true to the bible we would be homeless and live to about 25.

'No True Scotsman' is the one you're using here.

Did you really compare the end of days to a few migrants?

You really are a giant fucking drama queen. Holy shit, go cry more

We are unhappy with politics because politics is changing the status quo

>Luther wrote 'On the Jews and their Lies.'
>Only Protestants voted for Hitler in 1933.
When will this fucking bullshit 'Protestants love Jews' meme die?

> that is not always possible and you accept that.

Only insofar modern christians don't care about the whole "Heaven" thing where the Meek and Persecuted" would live

If the whole thing was just guidelines, why did Martin of Tours declared he would rather allow his enemies kill him than fight against them, why did Saint Augustine declared that Christians not defending the late Rome Empire was OK because christians are not supposed to care about the world

Why not just confess the reality, that you do care about the world? That you don't believe in any of the bullshit Jesus and Paul said about the world being an enemy to be rejected?

That you actually want Britain to grow and prosper, that you don't believe an Apocalypse will come very soon and render your wordly concerns pointless

> we have a duty to look after our children, relatives, friends and ourselves so we aren't going to

Those same early christians tended to abandon their families to follow Jesus and get martyred

The "you must hate your own family" bit in Luke 14:26 is not an accident

Right-Wing Christians read the Bible and seem to skip whole paragraphs while repeating to themselves "Jesus didn't actually mean any of this... or of that... or of that either..."

then you DO believe in the end of days?

You believe horrible things await Christendom?

That's a really great pic, I wish the mods would sticky something like it.

Yeah, maybe if they did we would actually have well-reasoned, sensible debates rather than all this happy horseshit.

Not really, the end is just another new beginning. An eternal paradise in the presence of God.

You'd know this if your parents sent you to church like they were supposed to instead of worshiping goats and sacrificing cats.

Oh OK; the whole "tribulation" thing with the christians being martyred if they don't get marked by the Beast is bullshit

Happy that we agree that the New Testament is full of crap

>why did a guy 1700 years ago do a thing
times have changed
we do not automatically assume or know there is a God
we try to be the best people we can be regardless where we could be complete assholes but it doesn't mean we have to follow every word some arabs wrote 2000 years ago
We could continue to blindly obey like we did fro hundreds of years but we have seen what happens and maybe those people were better christians that i but im not going to blindly follow teachings unless i agree with what they say nor am i going to take advice from an old virgin man about marriage
Times have fucking changed and its about balancing faith with being realistic because if there is nothing else to existence than the shit we have then we may as well make the best of this world and improve it
Picking and choosing what we believe may be contradictory and illogical or heresy but being flexible is what makes us different to the muslim savages and it has built the west. The problem is being too flexible (like the prods) is now destroying western civilisation

kek. saved

Catholics, since Protestants vary in Retardation, and you can't really compete with the new pope in terms of cucking.

Don't know, considering Protestants love kebab is more accurate.

Including Hitler.

"being flexible" is a risky enterprise when the punishment for not following the cult properly supposedly is eternal torture in eternal fire, and the reward is eternal endless blessing. Jesus even said that many believers would not be saved because of their attachment to the world

If one actually believes in the garbage written in the Gospel, then sacrificing everything in this world (the small Teddy Bear) by following the most literal interpretation of what Jesus said, to get an endless, overwhelming, infinite reward (the big teddy bear) is a no-brainer

I mean really, loving your enemies, giving away everything they ask to the muslims, is peanuts to an eternal quasi-orgasm in Heaven: that is why the early christians were so willing to get tortured and die for their cult. They valued that eternal orgasm over life and welfare in this world.

The Pope is correct when he points this out.

"Flexible Christians" either simply don't believe the eternal orgasmic teddy bear (why be a christian at all), or they wanna have the cake and eat it: they wanna have the big teddy without giving up the little one

>In the same way that injecting yourself with chickenpox protects you from smallpox, Eastern European countries were injected with Marxist Morality, which made them immune to the even more virulent, protomarxist form of Judaic egalitarianism: Christianity It is not an accident that the sickest countries are those were Christianity could rot naturally, without marxist interference

Fucking what? Name a single country that fits your definition worth living in.