Did Bernie just out-cuck Jeb? Can we now call him king cuck sanders?

Did Bernie just out-cuck Jeb? Can we now call him king cuck sanders?

He just endorsed Trump.

>Cuckhold Sanders

trump has spent literally 10x less then hillary during this campaign and is still catching up or even beating her

Does bernie not know that money is needed for spreading ideas?

What horseshit is he even saying ? Does he know he endorsed Hillary or something ?
Senile old fart

He need to have followers for the next election and his are stupid as fuck

This?
Granted english is not my first language but didn't he just do that no matter how you twist and turn it around?

You first, Democrats.

Hillary Interns are writing his tweets now

of course Hillary has received way more contributions from wall street but do you think normies know that?

If normies see Bernie tweeting this, they're going to take it for a fact. That's the real reason Clinton will win, Trump is Trump. Normies can't see past that.

summer

>RIP OFF COLLEGE KIDS INSTEAD ON A SHAM MOVEMENT YOU'RE GOING TO ENTIRELY TURN YOUR BACK ON, AND THEN HIRE YOUR FAMILY AT EXORBITANT SALARIES IN YOUR CAMPAIGN!

>He's still tweeting

Why? Never tweet.

This tweet makes no sense towards the current Republican nominee.

I'm pretty sure this is towards Hillary. He's getting his voters to resent people like her.

Is this guy going for irony points, since he's supporting the big money donation candidate against the small contribution and self funding candidate?

>hey bernie: try winning at all

I can't believe people donated to this guy. He's the Ouya of politics.

Trump endorsement confirmed.
Thanks Bernie

Bernie Sanders is right. The only true progressive left in the race is Hillary Clinton.

Bernie: try winning elections.

Yeah, it's better to collect money from college kids. If something goes wrong they won't sue your ass off.

what is carly fiorina and dr ben carson
what is 16 candidates in the debates

Yeah, I guess we should try winning elections by stealing money from retarded college kids who wear che guerva shirts and fly around soviet flags, all the while knowing full well we'll never actually get the nomination because the whole Democratic campaign was rigged from the start