You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble...

>You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMvDTVQ4Goc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck are we gonna join Superman in the sun when we just fucking pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement?

Strip away all that nasty ozone and bask directly in all those glorious UV rays, just like Superman.

But we are not from Krypton. We are from earth. When he drinks the Sun's rays he gets stronger. When we do it we get cancer.

THANKS TRUMP

How did we go from Man of KINO to Batshit vs. Supershit

>Paris Climate Agreement
How about you donate half of every paycheck to climate programs?

What is the Marvel equivalent of this scene?

I'm glad that Sup Forums is finally recognizing that Man Of Kino is a masterpiece.

We always knew. At least, old/tv/ did

whoa it's like he's muhammad or something

>dance off, you and me!

It was a bad movie from start to finish. Fuck off.

>implying this holds a candle to Brando in the original Superman
"Even though you've been raised as a human being, you are not one of them. They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all; their capacity for good: I have sent them you, my only son."

Goddamn millenials.

DELET

There is not Marvel equivalent to this, because they dont force the God imagery in any movie.

Why it was bad?

Inferior in every way to the original Superman and the Donner cut of Superman 2. Snyder butchered the 'feel' of Superman and bogs down the tone in his own grimdark tendencies. The scene with the tornado was inexplicably dumb.

BvS is a worse offender in every way but Man of Steel is incredibly flawed. I do like Caville in the role, though. A shame he's so egregiously misused.

>You are Groot.

>Muh old Superman is the best ever.
>Muh Superman can't be dark and has to be an angel.
>Muh dumb tornado scene.

>he didnt understand Batman v Superman

sad...

>being an ideal to live up means you are a god

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah I hated that shit, Jor-El basically told him to be a hero

You don't even know what those words mean.

Great argument, Sup Forums.

MoS is better, the music and the escene are just better. First Flight it's probably the best capeshit escene of the last 20 years, and yes Donner was fantastic too don't be bitter
Pleb, Donner had even more. And Superman has always been a sun god.

>original Superman has Pa Kent dying for literally no reason, Clark demonstrates super speed and doesnt even try to save his dad or take him to a hospital or anything
>MoS has Pa Kent die to protect his son and teach that every life, no matter how insignificant, is worth saving. And we dont even know if Clark had super speed at that point or knew how invulnerable he was
>original Superman has Jor-El telling Clark to be a hero and having him hide away from society for years as he trains
>MoS has Clark go live among the people, decided for himself what he wants to be, and has him choose to be a hero.
yeah, nah. Snyder's version was way more optimistic, but you are a surface level "muh tone" man.

Brando >> Crowe

>Hans Zimmer' score for Man of Steel is better than John Williams' score for Superman
Hard disagree there.

>>Muh dumb tornado scene.
That's valid. He should had died from an heart attack during the tornado, it's the only bad part of the movie

>original Superman has Pa Kent dying for literally no reason
Lol

Nice b8 m8 r8 8/8

studio meddling? there should have been a MoS 2 before BvS. The BvS UC is pretty good though. Well, once you've recovered from the theatrical.

Junkie XL Hans Zimmerman

We are talking of that scene.
Also, Williams Theme is superior, is fantastic how it screams superman! at you. But the score as a whole? MoS/BvS are better

Brando>Lazenby>Face Cancer>>>Russell 'dickpods' Crowe

its true though, Clark just comes home after cleaning up after football tryouts and Pa Kent just dies from a heart attack. Clark doesnt learn any lesson from it and is a complete bitch and decides to leave home. Also he just gets a magic crystal he just blindly trusts just because? Really?

Fair enough. I genuinely just didn't enjoy Man of Steel, as much as I wanted to enjoy it. I'm a huge Superman guy, the only one of my friends that has him as my favorite super hero by leaps and bounds.

Some parts of it were enjoyable enough admittedly but overall, it just left me feeling a bit empty. And BvS? Well, that's another story. I don't even want to derail this thread by talking about how much I hated that piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMvDTVQ4Goc

A built up character fights an emo faggot in a metal suit because reasons. Not good reasons and definitely not established reasons, just muh 1% reasons. But they were hunters so they hunt because they were hunters amirite. let's not forget all the shoehorned JL shit just to keep up with le marvel cinematic universe. Disgusting.

get a fucking clue, tard pants

>For this reason above all; their capacity for good: I have sent them you, my only son.
Didn't he sent Kal because, you know, his planet was fucking destroyed?

Why are people acting like pulling out of a non-binding agreement is literally, actually the end of the world?

But did you get the feels?

Half your argument is that MoS is not like a 40 year old movie. You do realize adaptations don't always have to be the same, right?

imagine if that mad man did that with that theme blaring at Henry's Durrell Challenge

WB wanting to catch up to the established DCEU basically compressing at least 2 films to have their JL come out as soon as possible

DORMMAMU!

And that was a really bad decision on WB execs

Yes, and you do realize that I am free to hate one adaptation and love another, right?

That's kind of the entire basis of my post, you dipshit.

Why do retards like breathing in shit air and water? DO we need to set the Chicago river on fire again for you?

Pic related

i don't know, part of me says its bad but part of me says it was a necessity. The capeshit era is basically coming to an end when Infinity Wars comes out and DC is planning on ending theirs the same time as Marvel does. So that's 3 years to establish their JL universe and have it concluded as well. I really believe if BvS was released as a 5 hour hell maybe 4 1/2 film it would have told a complete story or the vision what Snyder wanted to achieve

senpai we're getting capeshit til 2030. they have time. they have lots of time.

>The capeshit era is basically coming to an end once Infinity Wars comes out
>And DC is planning on ending theirs the same time as Marvel does
Neither of those statements are true.

check the trends, capeshit earnings are in a downward trend. there's a limit how much popcorn flicks costume heroes that you can cash in. as the era of high fantasy back in 2000 came and go so will capeshit

Yondu's funeral was far more moving that hamhanded Jesus allegory could ever be.

With great power comes great responsibility uncle Ben talk.

You damn right I didn't understand it, the story is a mess.