Thank you for Correcting the Record

Let's learn more about the wonderful people who keep the internet free of defamatory and desultory narratives. Whenever we make a factual error about the beloved Secretary Clinton these fine folks are happy to point out our shortcomings.
Homepage
>web.archive.org/web/20160726144423/http://correctrecord.org/

News
>web.archive.org/web/20160331205228/http://correctrecord.org/news/

The Record
>web.archive.org/web/20160331204712/http://correctrecord.org/the-record/

The Points
>web.archive.org/web/20160622223647/http://correctrecord.org/the-points/

About
>Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks. (that's it)

Contact
>web.archive.org/web/20160331205253/http://correctrecord.org/contact/

Twitter
>twitter.com/CorrectRecord

These brave citizens have been hard at work.
>opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

They have spent nearly $6 million just to make sure we know the truth.

They publish their records too. Just to prove they're the good guys.
>docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCZvm1vYbnVZ2th-qah_fIAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1ayVPtIJc
ktnv.com/news/political/exclusive-ktnvrasmussen-poll-shows-trump-heck-with-post-gop-convention-leads-in-nevada
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-god-emperor-creepy-reddit_us_579a6970e4b08a8e8b5d38b5?section=politics
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
correctrecord.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016.01.28-FOIA.Seide_.DiSanto.State_.pdf
factdc.org/single-post/2015/05/18/FACT-Files-FEC-Complaint-Against-Correct-The-Record-PAC
federalreserve.gov/BOARDDOCS/SPEECHES/2002/20021108/default.htm
wikileaks.org/plusd/?qproject[]=cg&q=&qfdestination=Secretary of State&qfoclass=CONFIDENTIAL&qtfrom=2009-01-10&qsort=tdesc#result
twitter.com/wikileaks/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congratulations on Correcting The Record™

They just keep on giving. Here's a youtube channel if you want the real scoop.

youtube.com/channel/UCZvm1vYbnVZ2th-qah_fIAw

Here's an example of the quality videos they produce.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1ayVPtIJc

wtf i already hate targeted ad campaigns

If I tell you I'm voting for Clinton will you finally just shut the fuck up and go away so I can get back to reading about terrorist attacks and natural disasters?

Because I'd really like that.

I need more in depth information.

I need to know who works there. Their names, addresses, phone numbers. I need to know what firms they go through to do their hiring. I need to know who they use to do their payroll. What banks do they use?

It's time to start correcting them in person.

Unbelievable. Are they going to pay people to sit in at Hillary appearances all the way through to the general election to make it look like she draws crowds like Trump?

That will cost billions!

they only got 60 seconds outta trump's speech. kek.

they're shitbrained millennials getting paid big bucks to shitpost. they're only doing so half-heartedly at best.

bump

>Archived
>Not linking real links

Fuck you Drumpf shill.

Bump

wow, they're shit
tfw ywn get paid to gloriously shitpost online

ktnv.com/news/political/exclusive-ktnvrasmussen-poll-shows-trump-heck-with-post-gop-convention-leads-in-nevada

That's because they think in a "TV Spot", advertising mentality.

60 seconds is "long-form" for advertising. It's true that your attrition rate past about 20 seconds is generally pretty high, but still, it says that people are naturally uninterested in Hillary and that they need to get their message out quickly before people turn away.

That Republican had to disavow Trump's incendiary rhetoric or else he would lose the important Latino Republican vote. That's a self-correcting record right there.

Hillary Clinton knows what it's like for working families. Whether you work in government, the non-profit sector, or the lecture circuit she knows your struggles.

Yeah because she works just like the rest of us, huh. Most working families don't work in government, private or lecture.

these shills are so bad lmao

She works hard for you. Just think of all of her many and particular accomplishments.

Fuck even beb Chelsea knows what a vile woman her mother is

I'm sure Chris Stevens would disagree senpai.

That is a vile lie. Just terrible.

>THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE BENGHAZI SELECT COMMITTEE

>With Hillary Clinton’s appearance before the controversial, avowedly-partisan House Benghazi Committee looming, Correct The Record’s Benghazi Research Center has released a 140-page book that details the heinous and routine abuses of power by the committee and its chairman, Trey Gowdy.

> From doctoring documents in an attempt to incriminate Hillary Clinton, to relentlessly leaking information from closed-door interviews, to unlawfully releasing the employment information of a whistleblowing, conservative former staffer, to fundraising off of the deaths of four brave Americans, to needlessly dragging out a multi-million dollar, taxpayer funded show trial in order to influence the presidential election, the Benghazi Committee, as one journalist put it, isn’t investigating a scandal, it is the scandal. The new book tells the shameful, scandalous story of the Benghazi Committee in its totality.

The real criminals were the people who tried to frame Secretary Clinton. Just read the book and you'll know.

Chelsea is the sweetest person you will ever meet.

Bill Clinton gave my dog AIDS

it's only incendiary around people too dumb to understand it, or illegals and those who benefit from them.

No person is illegal. Some Americans are undocumented and they deserve social services and voting rights just like the rest of us. To deny them would be racist.

>No person is illegal
t.Pedro

>No person is illegal

Fuck I hate it when liberals say this.

We call them "illegals" because they commited the crime of illegal immigration. Yeah, grammatically speaking no one is 'illegal' but they're still criminals you dumb fucks.

kek you're the best OP

When did illegal immigration become a thing?

I mean this wasnt even a platform until recently.

nvm this is goy im dealing with anyways.

You really get it. I'm glad someone knows the truth.

I thought they were called illegal because they were there illegally.

Take away guns and there will be no self-defence.
The fatcats pay for the racewar and gangwars anyway they couldn't love it more if civilians become unarmed.
You cuck.

That stars and stripes glock from the other ad literally makes me erect...

>Take away guns and there will be no violence*
Corrected.

Can y'all fuck off? I just wanna go back to yelling about rapefugees and complaining about Lizard-Lord Clinton.

You're getting the hang of it.

I'm pretty sure a pregnant woman in Germany just hacked to death with a machete a week ago.

No you are an idiot user.
Guns are self-defence and the only reason a full dictatorship isn't formed.
You think criminals will hand in their guns?
Fatcats will divide and conquer. It's all a trick senpai.

is that your wife's son, a tanned belgian?

>0.02$ has been deposited into your account.
>Thank you for correcting the record!

My isp say this site has been removed due to ruling from High court. Is this true for everyone?

>dark

correct pajeet. you cannot into site now.

No, I unironically want them to fuck off.

>just read our book full of Jewish lies
>don't forget muh 6 million :^)

I wish I got paid to be here.

Instead I just wallow in filth for nothing and then get a pack of arrogant pricks like you here to insult me for it. Thanks for being such a good person.

It's still there for me. Sorry that correcting the record may sometimes be problematic as whitesplaining. I'll check my privilege right before I go to yoga.

>can't go with the flow

Can you post a screenshot? I wonder what was the subject of the ruling.

>on Sup Forums
>expecting good people
literally wat

v
v

why wont this paste
Very Respectfully,

Michael Schumacher
(202) 523-6267
Correct The Record
13908 E Sprague Ave,
Spokane Valley, WA 99216

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then
delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.

No, you see. There are okay people. You just aren't one of them.

Hi guys I'd just like to "Correct The Record" about "Correct The Record".

We actually are completely non-partisan and unbiased. We have been hacked (presumably by agents hired by Hillary Clinton)

We are currently working on regaining control of our assets in order to truly "Correct The Record" and expose Hillary's criminal libel against Donald Trump.

She has been bribing the media and using clandestine internet agents in order to hijack private discussions and control the narrative in a fashion that can only be described as Orwellian.

While Hillary Clinton's cyber-attack continues you are advised to ignore all "Correct The Record" web resources and only trust posters in Canada (since we have been forced to use a Canadian Proxy to throw off Hillary Clinton's hacking team).

I repeat. Do not trust anybody claiming to be from "Correct The Record" other than Canadian posters.

American education (sigh): 'desultory' does not mean "insulting".

... and just imagine how it may look if Trump = POTUS.

You're not making any sense shill.

you can engage in another thread, but wont.
>thinking I care
it's ok, i know the purpose of you samefags.

Has anyone called the number yet?

Did anyone catch the paid shill snippet at the end?

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims ― 1.6 billion members of an entire religion ― from entering the U.S.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-god-emperor-creepy-reddit_us_579a6970e4b08a8e8b5d38b5?section=politics

do I really have to explain the joke to you?

>Correct The Record
>"Corrected"

hill shilling is getting lazy today

thank u

Very Respectfully,

Michael Schumacher
(202) 523-6267
Correct The Record
13908 E Sprague Ave,
Spokane Valley, WA 99216

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then
delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.

Yeah but italy in english that statement is okay, not trying to shill here. You're just a young italian boy struggling with a second language.

To say you're going to correct the record means you're going to set things straight. Think, present tense.

Corrected the record is simple past tense of that statement. It means you're saying you already set things straight.

correcting the record:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy

If you think there's a problem talk to Liz she'll clear it right up.

CORRECT THE RECORD

455 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE NW
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

Treasurer Name: COHEN, ELIZABETH

comments section is gonna be glorious

>455 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE NW
>STE. 660
>WASHINGTON, DC 20001

correctrecord.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016.01.28-FOIA.Seide_.DiSanto.State_.pdf

Excuse me, CTR. May I ask what caused the great depression? Thanks!

Thanks for the (You), I guess?

get the pupper a t-bone stat

Attention Folks. This is an emergency Triple Checkmark "Check The Record" Post.

Due to ongoing issues with our website we advise you to visit www.donaldjtrump.com for real solutions that will Make America Great Again.

Very Respectfully,

Michael Schumacher
(202) 523-6267
Correct The Record
13908 E Sprague Ave,
Spokane Valley, WA 99216

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
strictly prohibited.

From yesterday:
factdc.org/single-post/2015/05/18/FACT-Files-FEC-Complaint-Against-Correct-The-Record-PAC

>Pursuant to 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(1), the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) submits this complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC or Commission) to address violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 as amended (FECA) and Commission Regulations by Correct the Record PAC (CRT PAC), 455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001.

>On May 12, 2015, CTR PAC announced that, using unlimited personal and corporate contributions, it would fund a rapid response and research team to support Hillary Clinton’s candidacy in full coordination with the Clinton Campaign.

>The relevant question is not whether CTR PAC engaged in a “coordinated communication” with the Clinton Campaign. Rather, the relevant question is whether CTR PAC’s funding an entire research and rapid response staff working in full coordination with the Clinton Campaign is something of value to the Clinton Campaign, and as such, constitutes an illegal in-kind contribution. It is beyond doubt that it does.

To note:
>illegal [...] beyond doubt

Just thank them for correcting the record.

A lack of diversity.

Let me correct the record.

"Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve. I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it. We're very sorry. But thanks to you, we won't do it again." -Ben S. Bernanke November 8, 2002

federalreserve.gov/BOARDDOCS/SPEECHES/2002/20021108/default.htm

Thank you! Have wonderful day.

>>The relevant question is not whether CTR PAC engaged in a “coordinated communication” with the Clinton Campaign. Rather, the relevant question is whether CTR PAC’s funding an entire research and rapid response staff working in full coordination with the Clinton Campaign is something of value to the Clinton Campaign, and as such, constitutes an illegal in-kind contribution. It is beyond doubt that it does.

Let me just correct the record right now. There is no way anyone working with or for Hillary Rodham Clinton would ever break the law. That is vile slander and ought to be criminal like Trump's behavior.

I thought it made sense, I did ironically correct his statement/record so, the record was corrected.

23k more emails released.
wikileaks.org/plusd/?qproject[]=cg&q=&qfdestination=Secretary of State&qfoclass=CONFIDENTIAL&qtfrom=2009-01-10&qsort=tdesc#result

old leak, there's nothing about today on @wikileaks straya: twitter.com/wikileaks/with_replies

>first thing they do is call Trump a liar
>second thing they do is lie
Shills will defend this

Those were debunked.

That thread was just a cruel troll to waste people's time.

Possibly shills setting people on the wrong path for when the real leaks come.

Just look at the Twitter followers of Correct the Record and tell me they aren't patriotic Americans.

wtf im voting trump now

Very Respectfully,
ELIZABETH COHEN, Treasurer
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
strictly prohibited.

yeah, should have warned: better wear shades.

>baseless attacks

If they were baseless she wouldn't need defending against them.

Don't worry next time someone breaks into my house I will suck them off regardless of nationality!

Anybody need their record corrected?

Very Respectfully,
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
strictly prohibited.

Milo pls..

so, is ctr shillary's Sup Forums just with less waifus?

>File Deleted

More like record corrected.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gor

Very Respectfully,
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
strictly prohibited.

i like this.
#correctlycorrectingtherecord
#opdecrementctr

Did you read that confidential notice? Well you're going to jail.

((((((((((COHEN))))))))))

lol this 4changs stuff is funn xD

Very Respectfully,
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
strictly prohibited.

Bigots and criminals are the sort of riffraff that CTR engages with every day.

The truth wins again.

wtf I'm #mentallyhill now

Very Respectfully,
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
strictly prohibited.

DELETE THIS!!!

Very Respectfully,
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
strictly prohibited.