At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi

At last we will have revenge.

revenge for what

>guy who played Darth Maul also played the dickhead roommate in Shaun Of The Dead

The Jedi Persecution of anyone that chooses to practice the Dark Side of the Force.

The Jedi have a narrow, dogmatic view.. they fail to encompass a larger view of the Force.

>The Muslim Persecution of anyone that chooses to practice the Dark Side of islam.

>The Muslims have a narrow, dogmatic view.. they fail to encompass a larger view of islam

This is bullshit. Dark maul doesnt talk

nah that was Peter Serafinowicz

Whou would say that? ISIS?

>Tatooine is scarcely populated. If my traces are correct we'll find them quickly master.
This was the last time they spoke as friends.

There are Jedi who practice the dark and light side equally. An example is Mace Windu

you betcha

Pete did the voice. 50% of all on-screen Sith Lords have their voices dubbed by another actor.

Only the best Sith.

Obi wan Kenobi... my arch nemisis, I keep telling you you shouldn't work so hard..

Darth Caedus vs. Kylo Ren

Revenge for what?

Stop using the Force

that's not kreia

Man just thinking about this makes me mad. Kylo would get his ass kicked in seconds, and yet they decided to go with his character over just adapting the books to a series of movies.

You're a faggot. I'm sure you're just falseflagging as an excuse to bring up Sup Forums shit. Kys

Yeah, except Kreia wouldn't last long against Caedus.

kek

>kys
i don't understand this meme. is it really that hard to just tell someone to off themselves directly?

>There are Jedi who practice the dark and light side equally.
No, there isn't.

>An example is Mace Windu
Windu, nor any other Jedi, don't use the Dark Side. Part of being a Jedi is knowing when not to cross that line. To resist the Dark Side. Once you cross that line, you're fucked.

He's not wrong. Mace consistently balanced on the line between light and dark. The lightsaber form he created was meant to channel his dark side into a weapon. Even his own student Master Billaba had succumb to the darkside as a result of practicing his form Vaapad.

The guy who played Maul was Toad from Xmen. The guy who voiced Maul was the dickhead roommate.

no?
cool. i didnt know this.

girth maul

>He's not wrong.
Yes, he is.

>The lightsaber form he created was meant to channel his dark side into a weapon. Even his own student Master Billaba had succumb to the darkside as a result of practicing his form Vaapad.
None of that happened though. That's all in the EU, which never counted as apart of proper Star Wars.

In actual Star Wars, no Jedi, not even Windu, used the Dark Side. And Form VII isn't his own and Billaba never fell to the Dark Side as she died in active service and was killed during Order 66, being survived by her apprentice.

>quoting the current canon

The current canon is retarded dogshit. EU was infinitely better.

>a jedi using the dark side of the force isn't retarded

the shoah

>EU was infinitely better.

I'd take the steaming pile of dogshit that is TFA over the entirety of the inconsistent mess that is the EU any day.

aw man... arby n the chief

come over here and let me check those digits

>Not realizing literally everything in Star Wars is about a Jedi using darkside abilities or going to the darkside.
>Anakin falling to the darkside
>Luke having to redeem his father by choosing light over dark

The light and darkside philosophies are extremely complicated. Not everything can be summed up as just a good vs bad argument.

The Jedi failed in the films because they obsessed over the light side of the force. There is no such thing as a "gray" Jedi because the second you use the dark side you are no longer considered a Jedi, in the prequel times. Luke rose above anger and hate at the end of ROTJ, that's why he's the Last Jedi tm

TFA awakens in a 7/10 at best. The EU had far better stories. I'll admit that the later books on the Legacy of the Force series weren't very coherent, at least they presented a more convincing villain than some emo faggot who was mad that his grandfather was cooler than him.

>Not everything can be summed up as just a good vs bad argument.
Tell that to George Lucas.

>The EU had far better stories.
The climax of the Thrawn Trilogy, which is pretty much universally considered to the best of the EU, revolves around Luke Skywalker fighting an evil clone of himself named Luuke Skywalker.

Mace Windu taps into the dark side when he fights. That is canon.

>TFA awakens in a 7/10 at best.

I think you're being far to generous there.

> The EU had far better stories
A few gems does not outweigh or justify 30 years of garbage that's almost practically bad fanfiction.

>Mace Windu taps into the dark side when he fights. That is canon.

Source? Because all canon materials (to my knowledge) have never shown or implied him struggling or tapping into the Dark Side.

>He hasn't heard Pirate Wogan and Brian Butterfield
>He hasn't seen look around you
He's done a lot more than that user

>he didnt like luuke and luuuke skywalker
get a load of this pleb