Hey Dipper, your invited to my party again this year

Hey Dipper, your invited to my party again this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_rw4Vnml-w
vocaroo.com/i/s1eMdMx1Z5Rd
gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16923
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute.

>your
SLUT

HEY DUDE, YOU GOTTA TICKLE THE PROSTATE, BRO

Heard it perfectly in his voice.
Holy shit it was funny, thanks mini Satan

thank god GF didn't go down this route
would've been cheap as fuck

>implying

It's like you didn't watch all of season 2.

Why would she ever date tumblr nose?

>tfw I read this in Soos's voice
Well, I never cared much for my sides anyway.

i like this thread, gonna bump it

Even putting aside shipping, Dipper had way better chemistry with Pacifica as a mystery solving pair than with Mabel.

Why wasn't there more Padipica after he saves her family? They don't even address it when he leaves.

Alex was a Wendipfag and Northwest Manor Mystery was just him throwing a bone to the thirsty Padippicucks. Fucking hack ;_;

Holy shit, my request got drawn and I didn't even know it! And it's even better than I imagined!

Tremendous thanks to the drawfag if he sees this.

47k is a miracle of the universe

Perhaps she should get reduction surgery.

So... Was Uncle Grandpa the rejected great uncle for Mabel and Dipper?

He's not their Great Uncle, he's their Uncle Grandpa.

It's actually kind of hilarious how much better and more natural this pairing's chemistry was than Wendip.

>NO DUDE, YOU GOTTA GIVE THE BALLS TOO, BRO

>It's actually kind of hilarious how much better and more natural this pairing's chemistry was than Wendip.

Wendip was always intended to be a NEVER EVER romance. Alex mention in interviews that Dipper's crush on Wendy was always meant to be impossible to realize.

it's only natural if you don;t see it from a romantic point of view

Anything is better than beta mangina Dipper spills his spaghetti around Alex's Lauren Faust issues

I see you people still hasn't moved on

me too;_;

Omai opai

that's crazy talk

there's just something about Pacifica that makes her perfect for growth related shenanigans

It has nothing to do with growth, Pacifica just has huge breasts.

well I'm counting the huge breast stuff as Growth Fetish related, since while in the show she's pretty stacked for her age, it's nothing quite like the 47k stuff being posted

The breast stuff is just the fans exaggerating her features because she's the only character her age who even has breasts. If she was the same age as Wendy and Tambry, her boobs would be nothing special.

bumping with one of my favorite Pacifica pics

>You will never have an S&M session with Pacifica, forcing you to do dirty things with her bell.

>That pic
There's something about rich girls in trashy clothes man.

Honestly, I think she stuffs. It would be in character. She's only 12 or 13. A big girl Grenda could develop early, but Pacifica? I don't know...
Take it from someone who used to. Girls are fiercely competitive.

makes me imagine her and Wendy becoming friends after the show ends, with Pacifica needing help to learn how to be "poor"(even if Wendy keeps pointing out that the Northwests are still pretty damn rich by Gravity Falls standards), and after some initial hiccups turns out to really like the "Redneck" lifestyle, and readily adapts to it, much to Dipper and Mabel's surprise when they return to Gravity Falls the next summer

nah, girls these days develop real early, honestly it's actually more unusual that none of the other girls her age in GF have any(personally I'm betting Dipper and Mabel being 12 was a last minute development as the show was being made, since the way they're drawn makes them look more like 8 than 12), take it from someone with a little sister who's currently 13

All gravity falls threads eventually become gravity falls AU threads

How can they not, when you have a semen demon like wendy poking her tits into the narrative.

Not really, but I'll shoot.

So do,you think Reverse Dipper rapes Reverse Pacifica with his magic or juat talks her into it?

Also, what does Gorgon Pacifica from Monster Falls do with Deer Dipper after she has him mesmerized? Does she swallow him whole ala Kaa?

Friendly reminder that Werewolf Wendy is a furry shilling operation. Don't give in.

>nah, girls these days develop real early, honestly it's actually more unusual that none of the other girls her age in GF have any

I think girls that age tend to be flat in cartoons because the writers/censors/whoever thinks that giving them breasts would be sexualizing them.

Just look at the Loud House, even the 15 year old girl is completely flat.

>makes me imagine her and Wendy becoming friends after the show ends, with Pacifica needing help to learn how to be "poor"(even if Wendy keeps pointing out that the Northwests are still pretty damn rich by Gravity Falls standards), and after some initial hiccups turns out to really like the "Redneck" lifestyle, and readily adapts to it

I wouldn't mind if it turned out she had a fondness for animals. She was distraught about losing most of her ponies, and she tried to win a pet at the fair, even though she could likely buy as many pigs and chickens as she wanted (maybe her parents didn't want to spend their money on such lowly animals.)

hot.

>No I mean like all the way dude!
>There's like a name for it or somthin'
>Like "Balls all the way in"

kinda makes me imagine a GF spinoff focusing on Pacifica and Wendy, and early on Pacifica's singular remaining pony gets hit with some magic and can now talk, except it turns out to be a lot like Twinkle The Marvel Horse from Dave The Barbarian;

youtu.be/B_rw4Vnml-w

Sort of ironic, The whole time the show was going on, I thought Padipica was stupid but after the show's outcome, where her family would realistically have to move to another state and the Pines may be some of the closest things she has to friends at this point, I wish I could see a relationship between them.

>move to another state

Didn't she sign the card though?

At that point.
Also, I said realistically. It was stupid that the Northwests could stay in Oregon after that or that they would even risk it.

Forgot how stupid and funny this show was

There are a lot of redneckish and trashy millionaires like the Kardashians. I like the idea of Pacifica becoming trashy and hanging out with rednecks like Wendy. Although I think her parents are still very strict. Pacifica gets a lot of freedom to go places by herself, so she probably would hang out with the trashy common-folk of Gravity falls.

At the end of Gravity Falls, McGucket buys the Northwest Manor. I assume the ghost of Northwest Manor has passed on to the afterlife, so the Northwests are uncursed and no longer have to throw a party in the mansion and invite the common folk. I don't think McGucket is mentally competent enough to throw a party at the manor every year. The Northwests probably had to move into an upper middle class home, and can no longer host the ball every year.

No shit, since it's a stand-in for his unrequited LF crush.

>There are a lot of redneckish and trashy millionaires like the Kardashians

Is kind of the result of American culture and its tradition of social mobility. In Europe wealth was the provenance of the nobility and you had to be born into it, so you had a cultured, artistic upper class and things like some ghetto nig making $$$ from hip-hop sales and buying a Ferrari and a Beverly Hills mansion weren't seen there.

daily reminder that Robbie and Grenda found true love while Dipper and Mabel will be forever cucks

>false sham of a relationship created by Mabel putting daterape drugs on your fries
>true love

I wish someone with skill would round out that left wrist. It's pretty jarring.

What will she be breaking this time?

>upper middle class
nah I figure them to still be millionaires, possibly even multi-millionaires, just ones in a much more precarious financial situation than before when they were probably billionaires, in fact in terms of this hypothetical spinoff, the remaining Northwest fortune is in a precarious enough position that Preston and Priscilla are rarely in Gravity Falls much anymore, both away for weeks at a time rebuilding the Northwest empire in various ways(many of which are of questionable legality), which helps Pacifica by letting her be more free to grow beyond her past as a spoiled brat by not having her parents constantly observing her both directly and indirectly

I know it's you, Mabel.

I don't think the Northwests will become pariahs in Gravity Falls.

The town still admires Nathaniel Northwest as the founder of Gravity Falls. Bill Melted the statue of Nathaniel though. Dipper and Mabel never told the town about Quentin Trembley and Nathaniel's true self.

The town seems very quick to forgive, they forgave Gideon after he helped defeat Bill. Although with the Society of the Blind Eye now disbanded, the town now remembers all the crimes that Gideon and the Northwests did.

In GF you can know if your favorite ship wasn't made by the love god. Get over it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eMdMx1Z5Rd

Weirdmageddon was so traumatic that there's a law against talking about it and the Northwest parents were the most overt traitors who didn't do anything signifigant against Bill later. It's unclear whether the Pines told anyone else about the sham, so that's not as solid evidence as you make it sound. Losing face is also very damaging in aristocratic circles and they lost a ton of it.

bump

>autism

>Dipper sees Pacifica struggling with her massive breasts and offers to use the size flashlight to shrink them down
>after a few moments, they quickly grow back to their original size all on their own
>freaked out, Pacifica bites the bullet and has reduction surgery
>they still grow back
>even the surgical scars vanish without a trace

How is that autistic in any meaning of the term?

Pacifica seems like the kind of girl who acts tough but when in the bedroom will do anything to keep her man.
really degenerate stuff.

Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained: The Northwest Swell

Is it abnormal genetics? Possession? Some form of symbiotic life?

You can count on Dipper to get hands-on and dive head-first into this mystery!

god damn i cringed

Best ship hands down.

It's the short that everyone wanted.

even a good amount of pacifags wouldn't even laugh or be interested in your absolutely obnoxious post

Nope

Its saturday
Any lewd Oppaicifica draw requests?

milking machine hookup

Dipper sucking one tit while she sucks the other. Or Dipper and Mabel each sucking one tit.

another teasing mabel pic with her having small titters compared to hers

cosplay sex, with her as Lara Croft and Dipper as Indiana Jones

or maybe the other way around, depending on how much you like drawing Dipper in booty shorts

this one is gonna get done because it's really fucking retarded and that's just how life goes

Mabel, or Dipper, or both, milking Pacifica like this: gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16923

Pacifica wearing the Lamby costume(with it being incredibly tight on her and pushing up/together her breasts), grinding up against a Dipper wearing the wolf boy costume(Dipper having a similarly ridiculous crotch bulge is optional, but would be nice), while singing a lewd version of the Lamby song

jesus christ you're the worst EVER to be in these threads, you really are

no one likes you, literally no one, you contribute nothing but your user-tier responses and reaction pictures, not that we'd need your tripcode to know when you're posting or not

>s-someone actually took the time to write more than one sentence about me!! i don't even care if it was negative... tears are coming oh yes!

Pacifica grabbing onto Dipper's wrists and pinning him on the ground, while deliberately suffocating him with her huge breasts.

Pacifica cooking breakfast in her underwear, Dipper implied to still be sleeping

A topless Pacifica in a pool, holding up her bikini top and inviting Dipper to come join her.

The dipper-land version of Pacifica. Dipper is being a super smart science guy, and she's an over-eager fawning assistant.

Finally, a worthwhile thread on this board.