Daily reminder: the West is dead

Daily reminder: the West is dead.

cw33.com/2016/07/29/menagerie-mens-lingerie-is-a-thing/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God help us all.

>itt pearl being clutched

Kind of sad tho, im a muslim but i still enjoy to read western history . Do you guys think that the reason for this picture is the withdrawal from religion and culture? I'm curious since I don't really hang with pureswedes that much.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

>I'm a muslim

I can tell by your flag

>The goal: bring elegance without losing any of the masculinity. Now, Menagerié offers teeny, tiny, tights, a fragrance, underwear, loungewear and the ever so popular waist trainer!
>without losing any of the masculinity
Hahahahathislaughterisnotoutofjoybutoutoftemporaryinsanityhahaha.

This scares me.

>Albania (also applies to greeks)

kek

Think about the tiny population of men that actually do this shit

Just let it sink, it's literally like 0.0001% of the population of men. This is what happens when the internet becomes your reality, you live in a vacuum on bullshit and it ultimately leads down further and further into the abyss.

it's the jews, nothing more or less

Ya OK but that was pretty guud for fightin', I don't rip on scots for wearing dresses either but lingerie? Nah that's the red line right there.

This is literally the worst fucking thing I have ever seen.
There is no masculinity in this shit.

>This is what happens when the internet becomes your reality, you live in a vacuum on bullshit and it ultimately leads down further and further into the abyss.
>the kettle is so dark, man

probably because the kettle picks up your reflection

This is manly as fuck.

Who cares about kikelies anymore.
You are either a sheep or not.
What matters is to show people.

Help us Harambe

Me, my dad, none in my family, my friends - won't ever dress with that - so why should I care.

If there are mentally ill people, and the system allows them to create products - so that other mentally ill people buy them, let them do w/e.

God is dead.

Let's be honest, it's going to take thousands of years to recover from this shit evolutionary. We(the white race) should just nuke all of the developed world into the stone age so we can have an equal playing field to recover.

*kikes

>the West is dead.

Speak for yourself idiot, I am a moderate muslim, western civilization is awesome, wearing a male thong is the best feeling ever, I will purchase these lingerie, Allah bless the west.

>implying I can't be full-on alpha while my cute little frillies.

God never was in the first place you mong.

Alright I want to ask another question , I'm pretty sure that the Jews has been thrown out out of pretty much all of the kingdoms/empires around the world, hindering their advance . But what happened then ? How did they finally be able to make western turn out like this?

Let's try to know the owner guys.

You can have no way of knowing that

ok... now these just don't make any sense. Why would anyone want underwear with no back?

Wear it and see how good it feels, male thong is best, every muslim should wear one.

God is real you mong the second comming is going to be soon prepare,buy a bible, dont think you can just go from a child of the devil , to a child of god

The (((Rothschilds))) controlled the British empire's money supply. They were the ones behind the Balfour Declaration, which was further cemented following the Sykes-Picot Treaty to dismantle the Ottoman Empire and give the kikes Palestine, basically.

Reminds me when my mom found my gurl cloths... She recd i buy the one made for men's :/ 2 bad the girly ones r just 2 cute! :)