What do you think about Azerbaijan? Azəri var burda?

What do you think about Azerbaijan? Azəri var burda?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Ottoman_Empire#Source_of_the_Star_and_Crescent_symbol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last bastion of architectural freshness (see Baku).

Would gladly visit.

Get rid of that Islamic shit from your flag and maybe Armenia will start inviting you to its parties.

Tell us what is going on in your country and what are the hottest political topics?

Good on ya for stepping out with an original name. Take that, Marshastan!

Nigga we fought with Islam. Google Babek

Hell
This country and region is hell. I wish i was in Georgia

I know, I'm just saying it doesn't look good on you.

Just look at the Turks. They "fought" with Islam in the past as well, but we all know where they're country is headed for nowadays. Don't let your country turn into Turkey. All it takes is one single flag re-design to stop that fate.

Milli Məclis (Supreme court) doesnt even what is left wing or right wing. People are literal idiots. But there is no syrian and terrorism

You should visit Quba. Whitest part of Azeri people. White hair reporting in

What is the climate like in your country and how is the scenery?

""""They""""" doesnt want to know that our bigger ally is actually is our secong biggest enemy

It should join Turkestan, Turkmenistan, Kazakstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan and form Turkestan.

Azerbaijan is literally Persian for land of fire, How does it feel knowing your entire history has been you cucking for your Persian masters ?

Yeah, you're the only Muslim nation that cuck's for Pissrael too. Just end it senpai

star and crescent is a turkish symbol, just because the brits introduced it as an islamic symbol doesn't change the fact

South is good. But there is too many tanned people (we dont have niggers btw). In east there just Baku and desert. Best part of Azerbaijan is North i am from north btw. Sea mountain blonde people. Perceft. West is good too

R A R E. And go fuck yourself

Zimbabwe pls you have no place telling others about their cucked history. You've literally been cucked by niggers into drought and starvation.

Azerbaijan has the best national anthem. Baku is based.

typical post soviet shithole with oil trying to suck turkish dick

How does it feel to be the true Persians? Modern "Persians" are arab rape babies, but you guys managed to avoid that, and still have your Persian blood.

>Implying I care about some nigger country like Zimbabwe

Fuck them, I'm leaving soon anyway. I'll be back in Straya next week

Actually, you stole it from Dacian symbology.

Sik

>we wuz dacians an shiet
>muh ox head
star is a widely used turkic symbol, star and crescent was used as a flag by the turkic groups since at least a thousand years ago

The Dacians existed long before your people and that ox head crest with the star and the crescent moon are older than your entire country. As an outside observer looking in, it's really hard for me to give you guys the credit for that one.

Romania gets the win on this one.

Despite the fact that our country is tiny, 9 of 11 climate zones are present here

Gypsies sucking Turk dick
That's all you need to know folks

Pic related is gokturk coin with moon and star on it

Don't know too much about it. It's muslim, but the muslims there are generally pretty relaxed? and the people are a mix of mongoloids and slavs?

Post Azerbaijani qts in the interest of intercultural knowledge.

I don't even know if you're in africa or asia

that kitty is so comfy it makes me want to turn out the light and quietly close the door so he can get some good rest.

And here's some Dacian coins from 200BC with the crescent moon and star. Protip: gokturks were around during 6th-8th century AD.

Muslims. Erdogan supports you and he's literally an islamist.

I met this Azeri chick back in my uni days
Caucasian, or should I say cock asian.
She had issues but sucked good
Pic somewhat related

Yeah, but and Gokturks probably never heard of Dacians.

mudslim shithole, also gave Nagorno Karabakh back to Armenia

google tells me that these are roman coins lol

Not my fault Turks are uneducated.

К мoeмy yдивлeнию aзepы, c кoтopыми был знaкoм были нopмaльными пaцaнaми, в oтличиe oт apмян, кoтopыe нa пpaктикe oкaзывaлиcь пoлными yблюдкaми.

Dacia was part of the Roman empire.

>relpying in Russian

>betraying your mother tongue

>dacian coins from 200bc
You believe dacian barbarians had coinage in 200BC? They were probably roman coins and the romans weren't in that area in 200bc

Part of Iran, stolen by the soviets.

They didn't know about Dacians therefore they didn't steal these symbols

WE WUZ ROMANZ 'N SHIET

The Turkish flag is literally the banner of Constantinople with the Virgin Mary's start turned into a regular star, you mongs.

not in 200bc
>romanians and we wuz romans an shiet as such everything rome did is ours!
toppest kek

in any case the modern day turkish flag comes from the symbol of constantinople, but that symbol was used previously by other turkic groups as well
the adoptation of it into an islamic symbol was because the ottomans held the caliphate and the brits introduced it to other islamic groups during the 50s

see"I didn't know I was plagiarizing! I've never read that guy's essay!"

>Whitest part of Azeri people
Top kek.

qt

How mad does it get you knowing that your entire religious and spiritual identity comes from whites?

the only time i'll ever get to use this image

Salam ə haralısız dındıxlar

testing testing 123

You guys are ok, while Muslims you can be reasoned with. Oh and you can understand Russian as well, so thats mostly better. mostly

But your western 'brothers' are total shits. Dont become like them

Nigger He is lezgin. Look at this face

>"Virgin Mary's"
>roach """"education""""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Ottoman_Empire#Source_of_the_Star_and_Crescent_symbol
>The crescent and star is found on the coinage of Byzantium since the 4th century BC[8] and was depicted on Byzantine Empire's coins and shields of Christian warrior saints till the 13th century.

>4th century BC
>"Virgin Mary's"

what do you mean?

Men tekem burda.
Bakiliyam btw

Does this place actually exist or is it just a meme?
Same goes for the other former Soviet -stan countries

Aren't you the same Lezgin from yesterday? Doesn't matter what he is he is shitskinned, ethnic Azeris look even worse.

Ah don't worry about it, buddy. Maybe we'll keep this lesson for another day. Go out and enjoy another day for now.

no better than roaches' land, in principle you are the same kind of crap

ქმრის ღალატი

>romaniagger "educating" people with false information
guffaw, get your head out of your ass gypsy

What's up, Mr. Crusader.

You might want to stop using jewgle translate my summerfriend, it cannot translate exotic languages such as ours

How widely is Russian spoken there? Is it really only spoken by the older generations who grew up in the Soviet Union or can younger people also speak it?

Talysh'lilardan ne dusunuyorsun?

>There is only a single type of start.

Why do you faggots think Albanians come from there? Fuck off with your revisionist bullshit.

I'm sorry, but you were the one that claimed the star and crescent is a turkish symbol. I am simply helping you learn your own history better and not spread misinformation amongst our internet colleagues, friend.

it's their second mother tongue, they speak it in case they talk to human beings, not cockroaches, and when want to convey something way more complex, for their first language sounds like peee peepe pe peeee

თანახმა ვარ. ეს არ არის მომხიბლავი რომ მესმის მე თქვენი დედა ენა? ამერიკის განსაკუთრებულობის. საუკეთესო მეგობარი!

Oh you mutant, you.

Because before the shit stain that right now is known as albania come to existence there was already a country/people called albania and albanians and it was in Caucasus

Dont post about something you have no idea about westernfag

From a distance, it seems likeyou (or at least your ruling class) are trying to be the next Qatar
>oil
>loads of oil
>invest into fuckhuge architectural and urbanist projects
>tries to get a better image through cultural and sporting events

stop using Arabic on the English speaking board

I'm not a filthy christcuck crusader. agnosticism and paganism is superior.

You are butchering it even worse than Russians who try to learn it

stop

>islamic country
into the trash it goes

How is it coming out to you when you translate it?

I've only met 3 talyshs in my life.
One of them was pretty cool guy, rest were pure human trash.
Also none of them gave a shit about talysh culture or history

No! Germany! Don't put yourself in the trash!

Albania was a placename used by classical geographers. Try again, fucko.

>Dont post about something you have no idea about westernfag
Sure showed him.

>Germany

Usual hachi triukachi

Georgia is finished, so are you planning on becoming a transgender in the near future?

The christjewish shitposters (Armenians) are back.

As a Georgian I don't like Azerbaijan too much, like any other muzzie country, but they are clearly the victims of that Christjew scum that occupies and massacres them, the same way this filth is occupying our country and tries to gain terrority.

I hope one day Georgians can build a strong lobby and wipe this Jew in denial filth and their fake-strong vodka nigger buddy out of the Caucasus.

And stop shitposting with billion threads nobody cares about. You are not JIDF.

Russian is getting less and less popular here, but its still used a lot.
Mainly because of big russian comunity here

Have you met Borat? Is he as famous in his motherland as he was in America?

=ПOЛИЖУ AЗEP-TЯHКE ПИCEЧКУ БECПЛATHO БEЗ CMC=

Borat is from Kazakhstan

>muslim majority country

into le trash

The one before goes like

"I agree. this is not beautiful that I understand your mother language? american special. best friend"

Wow someone who does not like le Caucasian jews. how come