Stephen Colbert destroys Trump with class and wit

Well how does it taste Sup Forums? xDD

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/04/13/cbs-late-show-colbert-licht/
youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Classic Colbert. Always funny and topical. He knows just what to say. He's our favorite at Correct the Record. His interview with Anita Sarkeesian broke boundaries that are still poignant as ever.

>catlicks

>le ctr meme
wow paranoid much?

>he thinks I won't be reporting his shit-tier thread

Aren't his ratings dropping like a rock?

fortune.com/2016/04/13/cbs-late-show-colbert-licht/

You can't stump the Trump.

IT'S THE RUSSIANS

DON'T MIND THE EMAILS

IT'S THE RUSSIANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why is he trying so hard? joke wasn't bad, but the dancing after it.

Stephen Colbert is a respected figure in American politics. On what grounds would my submission constitute a ban?

>xDD
Cuck.

If Hillary was on Sup Forums right now, what would you ask her?

All modern late night hosts want to be Conan. They aren't.

>leftists are now the ones pushing le evil russians meme

how does it after years of cis male opression feel to become the first woman president in the white house?

After Jon Stewarts retarded, credibility/comeback destroying video why should I watch Jon Stewart #2? Is he very sarcastic and snarky, with several quips that sound good on the surface but fall apart upon deeper analysis? Does he still know better than the most voted for hyper competent Republican billionaire candidate in all of history?

Why don't more people talk about how Hillary keeps having seizures that she poorly hides?

When your joke isn't funny, just start dancing. That will fix it. That will fix everything.

Like here in Germany i guess: cucked.

Aber mal ernsthaft, jeder der "XD" als smiley benutzt ist geistig instabil und behindert.

She's just being funny user. Of course you wouldn't get snarky girl humor xDD

Also, after watching Ted Cruz steal Trump's platform a week or two after Trump said it, and then try to sell it to the masses in a ratlike and unconvincing way, will Hillary's new strategy of doing much the same thing work?

Is Conan the only late show host not actively shitting on Trump?

> liberal cuck in the tv said some shit
> haha lol xD Sup Forums btfo
Try harder Abdul

are they wrong though?

Why did the DNC convention feel like it was a holiday at a broken home? Did the people really get fooled by that? The media, even fox news, keeps saying its great, but nobody I've talked to seems to think it was anything but a trainwreck. Will this further destroy media credibility?

fuck off with that shit

Not everyone lives in your Sup Forums bubble. People just know that it was great.

I've heard it said that America is great, because America is good! Its got what plants need!

crave, shit

That moment when you realize you no longer have the power to influence.

>liberal

have you ever even heard him speak? he's the most conservative person i have ever seen

So just a cuckservative?

Imagine if he was asked what the one question he would ask to Hilary Clinton was, and he responded "What do Wall Street banker's dicks taste like?". He would be fired the next morning. It's not right.

He was playing a character you dummys. He's a pureblooded liberal like every sane person.

>Americans actually think Colbert is as conservative as the character he plays

who is the father?

I don't care about your tax returns. I just want to see the paternity test results

Even Conan has become an embarassing pastiche of himself.

I miss jay leno.

This. Even the libfags I know don't watch him anymore.

look at his stance and facial expression in the op picture.

>he is tormented and being driven insane.

stephen who?

>sane
nice b8, here's your (you)

He's a fucking liberal. Goddamn stop being so dense you're giving us a bad name.

I'm offended by this homophobic joke. What's funny about one man orally pleasuring another man? I thought Colbert was an LGBTQ ally. I guess I was wrong. #HomophobicColbert

Russians, Jews and reptiloids are behind everything

If it's against anyone not liberal it's okay user.

WOW

EPIC FOR THE WIN

LOL XD

These people WANT to start world war 3 with Russia.

What a piece of shit Colbert is.

God fucking damn it these millennials are BEYOND stupid.

And people just know your country is run by muslims. Germans, along with Canadians and Aussies have no credibility here anymore

>class and wit
>xDD
There so many newfags on here I can even tell what is bait

>American television

Thank you, it literally took an hour this time, jesus.

WHEN DID LIBERALS TURN INTO ANTI-RUSSIAN NEOCONS?

WHEN DID THIS SHIT FUCKING HAPPEN?

How the fuck are these leftists this DUMB and easily lead?

Boy, that would've been good to ask WHEN TRUMP WAS ON HIS SHOW

Typical Trumpfag. Thinks every thread is a crash team racing conspiracy.

Americans have always been anti-Russian, but most of you are either paid Russian shills or too young to remember the Cold War.

This image is TIMELESS. It is one of those snapshots that becomes an instant classic. No one even has to say anything about why, it just becomes a legendary thing of its own accord.

Obama & Lefties attacked Romney for being Anti-Russian actually

They are using classic Russian subversion (ironic) to shift away from the corruption in the emails to Putin being in bed with Trump and the goyim are eating it up

>WHEN DID LIBERALS TURN INTO ANTI-RUSSIAN NEOCONS?

When did the anti-globalist, anti-capitalist left become cheerleaders for the globalist open border agenda that only serves to kill already low paid jobs and the regulation we put in place over half a century?

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Seeing things as establishment vs the people, regardless of your political affiliation, makes far more sense.

Wow, he's really lost his wit and satirical quality now that he has different writers. Really opens my eyes to just how much more valuable those guys are than the talking head on the screen.

Obama's foreign policy is a joke though

>Be Gercuck
>Entire nation being raped and killed on a daily basis
>Population will be Kababed by 2020
>"LOL Colbert is so funny, Trump is stupid, everything is fine now!"

At least you care about the important issues, a has been's out of touch opinion.

He took most of his staff with him.

They've had a hard time trying to balance out the satire he used to do with CBS's wishes for a traditional talk show. He's gotten better since he got an actual showrunner to handle production and schedule guests.

The best part is how half the people in the audience refused/failed to take part in the card event they kept going on about but nobody ever mentions that.

That wasn't even a joke.

Classy and witty like when John Oliver insulted his grandfather name?

>HUR DUR Drumpf

It's a bit weird that they filmed this. Normally the pre-show Q&As aren't meant to be, because they're not meant for broadcast.

Definitely a setup I'd say. Ratings tanking and probably gets asked that same exact question every pre-show so he wanted to get his reply on camera to get press coverage.

>Haha if i insult the Donald m-maybe h-hillary will win haha.
Pathetic!

It tastes better than all those Jewish dicks you tried before.

Of course they are wrong. Which government is actually fighting terrorism in Iraq and Syria now besides the Syrian government? It is Russia.

I mean I'm all for funny shit and even making fun of Donald Trump
but this was so low and unfunny I just don't understand it

does he actually believe Donald Trump is getting paid by Putin or what? Is he retarded

God this hurts because I know this could have been real had this jot been on pol.

I`m tired of blocking his face on jewtube.
How much channels does he have?

>Be American
>Home of most comedians and comedies
>Can't sense sarcasm
>"Omg Germcuck thinks Colbert is funny"

He thinks people who type "xDD" are serious, kek. Dick jokes are clearly "class and wit".

>how does x dick taste?
woah, Drumpf BTFO, Sup Forums on suicide watch

Yeah. Her ratings in the polls continued to drop while they were celebrating her coronation (because, let's be honest, it wasn't a democratic nomination), and the media called it a success. Kek. Hillary fiddling while Rome burns.

>Stephen Colbert destroys Trump with class and wit

Thats impossible. Colbert has neither class nor wit.

Colbert did nothing.
Michelle Obama has already destroy Trump.

Colbert is just an opportunistic shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I

Jesus, they are trying to meme this "Trump is in bed with Putin" thing so fucking hard. I might have actually bought it if it wasn't being pushed so desperately with so little evidence.

why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

I want to see that Cenk paraody spun off into its own show. Might outshine Colbert's old right-wing character.

jimmy kimmel and jimmy fallen aren't overly political

Watched the video.
This can't be real, he just makes an unfunny childish claim with no proof.
Do they even know it was Russians?
This shit is so ridiculous.

Also are they not worried about what the emails reveal !?!?!?!?!?

>people legitimately think this is the joke of the century
>it's not even a joke, just a slightly disguised conspiracy theory

I always knew that Colbert's character on Colbert Report was taking a total piss out of the conservative view, but was anyone else like me and actually agreed most every time? He states over and over that the things he said on that show were so "awful" and that's the joke, but most of the time it was more rational than what the opposite end of the spectrum would be, which is what we're force-fed every fucking day.

I liked him so much more in that show because I could pretend that his character was actually real, even though I knew it was fake. It would kind of like pro wrestling. He's still very witty and a great performance artist, actor, and writer. His political views are just so fucking retarded, like every other mindless, soulless, Hollywood libtard.

DANCE MONKEY DANCE

>Do they even know it was Russians?
Yes.

>but was anyone else like me and actually agreed most every time?

No, are you retarded? The shit he said on the show was a caricature of conservative beliefs. Some of it made sense but most of it was deliberately constructed to sound ridiculous because it was stuff nobody actually believes.

Have they provided any strong evidence of that?

>but hillary getting millions of dollars from china and saudis is fine goy :^)

Give me an example if you can. The only thing that would be disagreeable was the "over-the-topness" of it. I don't recall anything too outlandish though and most of it was rooted in stuff that I could agree with.

Du bist ein Schande für dein Land, du faule Schmarotzer

Like we haven't heard that one on the internet a million times He is also afraid to say "dick" on TV.

I'm so glad Jon Stewart killed himself

That whole 'le witty sarcastic newsman' meme needs to die. They're all the same and even the original was awful. Conan, (((Jon Stewart))), Colbert, Current Year Man, Negro Replacement Man, they're all the same. We even have our own copy here in the Netherlands, which is (astonishingly enough) even worse. It's even made with taxpayer money.

This

The hackers used malware that is known to be used and developed by Russian intelligence services, the emails themselves show they were tranlated into Cyrillic, and the hacker who came out took credit immediately after news broke that the Russians were involved said he was Romanian, that him being Russian was nonsense, then when people tried asking him questions in Romanian, he just used the Google translator that to give the Romanian equivalent of Engrish.

At least Lubach is right on TTIP and the environment. For the rest, he's a moron leftie.

Sounds like bullshit to me, but obviously many people will be stupid enough to buy it. Source?

True, but that's consensus here. For all the wrong reasons, but accidentally they're right sometimes, like a broken clock is too.

>Awful treaty with loads of possible points to criticise, like the fact that it gives multinationals power over legislation and taxpayer money through obscure, secret arbitrage courts
>THEY WILL PUT CHLORIDE ON ALL THE CHICKUNS AND WE WILL ALL DIE LIKE THE AMERICUNS WTF I HATE TTIP NOW

The problem is that undecided voters probably got swung around just by watching it, or snippets of it. And the moment they take to the internet or ask other people in the know, they will learn about what was going on behind the scenes - this is the gossip people want and enjoy, so it spreads far and fast. Also, pretty much EVERY Bernie supporter knows what was going on and how the DNC tried to fuck them over consistently, so even the dem base was spreading the truth via social media and realizing that traditional media was just ignoring them completely.
So yeah, this has further destroyed the credibility of the mass media and the DNC.

failing comedian tries to rip on the god-emperor only to have ratings plummet

cant stump wont stump