/balk/an

merry christmas heretics
>protip: real christmas is on 7th january
old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14693582
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/25/eu-states-begin-returning-refugees-to-greece-as-german-reunions-slow
statistics.gr/en/)
protothema.gr/world/article/744048/dw-i-germania-den-tirei-tis-desmeuseis-tis-apenadi-stin-ellada-sto-prosfugiko/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

christmas is a pagan holiday anyway cucks

merry christmas :3

Does you mum know you're being edgy on the internets with her cookies?

lets go /balk/, what did you get for Christmas
strawpoll.me/14693582

lmao migrants literally replacing Greeks ahahahah

get on our level

my wife baked those
7/10 i've tasted better
still devoured everything

yea but migrants don't want to stay in your cunt
here they get free housing and 700 eu per month for each immigrant
Greece is truly a shitland

yeah but you don't have a million brown integrationally-challenged friends

This is good. It increases the us vs them divide and will inevitably lead to a second coming of ethnic war.

what ethnic war?
Greeks and Arabs are racially related
can you distinguish and arab from a greek?
I cant and I live here

we are in a recession since 1991

>yeah but you don't have a million brown integrationally-challenged friends

Migrants across Greece are around 2 millions excluding Albanians AND Immigrants that were born inside Greece

Lol I wish this was true
in reality everyone leaves because we don't give them welfare and the EU gives them 350-400€ while in Germany they could get 1000€ plus

A terror attack would help us immensely I believe

I recently saw Underground and it is easily one of my favourite films. Are there any other Balkan kino that must be watched?

The director Emir Kusturica is Muslim, but he claims to be a Serb. I thought all Muslims of the Balkan region were Bosniaks, could anyone clarify this please?

Given how close linguistically and culturally the Balkan coutnries are, is there any piece of pop culture or popular media that is commonly famous? A particular singer, film, book, etc?

How are current relations between Serbia and Bulgaria? I am given to understand that historically these two competed for influence in this region.

>kelly on a poo proxy episode

the thing is that immigrants like it here and stay and get paid good money by the state and by the EU
but i dont really care since greeks deserve it

are bugari work tomorrow

How can Christmas be on 7th January when our Lord was born today?

wut

Just answer the questions, brah. I come to this general from time to time to ask questions. I find the Balkans supremely interesting, the story of Macedonia gave me the biggest wtf of any historical event

here's a more detailed list
keep in mind that 50%+ of the albanians are here illegally kek

>immigration by country of birth
can you read lmao
here's an old one from wiki

and this is from 2011
imagine how many they are now
over 500k pakistanis
over a million albanians
500k syrians

my ancestor *punct si virgula urmata de o paranteza, simbolizand literalmente "a face cu ochiul"*

Yeah I just read that too. Found another statistic as well.

I imagine it got a lot worse since 2010.

>Migrants additionally make up 25% of wage and salary earners.[2] Migrants are so plentiful that in a society with negative natural population growth, immigration has become the sole source of population increase overall.[3]

>As of 2012, Albanian migrants constitute some 55–60% or more of the immigrant population.

>In 2015, arrivals of refugees by sea have increased dramatically in Greece mainly due to the ongoing Syrian Civil War. There were 856,723 arrivals by sea in Greece, an almost fivefold increase to the same period of 2014.

kek there really are about 2 million brownies in Greece

>I thought all Muslims of the Balkan region were Bosniaks
There are many types of Muslims besides Bosnians, for example the pomaks.
> is there any piece of pop culture or popular media that is commonly famous?
Azis, CECA, and other low-brow chalga stars. Outside the Bible, I'd say no common books.
>How are current relations between Serbia and Bulgaria?
We are BFFs, we fully support their EU membership.

and this doesn't count turks roma etc
the thing is that the country gives them citizenship so they dont count them as migrants but as Greeks

Emir Kusturica converted to Orthodoxy and changed his name to Nemanja, then proceeded to build a village in bumfuck nowhere where he engages in self mastrubatory circle jerks inviting failed stars to watch his movies.

2+ million arrivals
none of them wants to stay here

>Emir Kusturica converted to Orthodoxy and changed his name to Nemanja
based
why can't all bosniaks do the same

Well, you are sivilizations n shit.

>kek there really are about 2 million brownies in Greece
and that's from 2010 before the migrant crisis ;)

another one

Yeah, I counted the 1.2 million brownies from 2010 + the 800k from 2015. I imagine a lot of them got booted (too lazy to research now) but foreigners altogether must be above 1.5 mill.

>implying niggers prefer civilization over welfare

answer me vulgars

you are not western let alone being advanced

I'm trading shitcoins so I don't really "work".

greeks are shit in general
not only the accept the migrants with open legs
but they also give them jobs and money
its becoming worse than germany desu
we already have 4 turks in the parliament and 2 in the government
(if you can distinguish greeks from turks that is)

>kill half of my family
>why dont you convert idiot!

I dont know dude, why dont you change your name to Azem and start praising Skenderbeg?

but i was never shiptar you fucking cuck

why can't makkes change their surnames from -ski to -ov and get tatar pasosh
is that so much to ask

t. has albanian as his second language

Fyromians are very flexible when it comes to assuming identities, don't be surprised if he does.

As i was never a serb tatar.

lol! fyromlet BTFO.

sure where do i sign :3

>before ottomans
>no muslims

>after ottomans
>WE WUZ TURKS N MUSLIMS N SHEET
begone

> a lot of them got booted
nope, they stayed and many that went to germany got returned to greece

>serdar immediately defends his cousin across the peninsula
kys dumb gypsy

What does that even mean? So you are telling me that after Bulgarians converted from paganism to christianity they lost the claim to Bulgarian identity?

Is there a concrete number of rapefugees currently contained in Greece?

>There are many types of Muslims besides Bosnians
I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but I thought Bosnians were Serbs who became Muslims and Croats were Serbs who became Catholic, which would make Emir a Bosniak. Would that be wrong?

>we fully support their EU membership
What? I thought Serbia was under Russian sphere of influence. Are they really making a pitch for the EU?

What is the view of Bosniaks towards Islam? I know outside of the village hicks no one is particularly religious, but what do Bosniaks feel about their Christian ancestory?

What is their view of the Ottoman Empire?

hahahaha fuck you

Our gubmint is playing both sides, so we'll support Serbia (the second trojan horse of Russia in the EU).

just in lesvos chios and samos there are around 25k thousands and increasing by the day
in attica around 150k
crete 20k
northern greece 100k
dont know if you remember the shitstorm at the macedonian borders because they wouldnt let them pass XD

>So you are telling me that after Bulgarians converted from paganism to christianity they lost the claim to Bulgarian identity?
no because they did it voluntarily and not under occupation
pls don't play dumb, in europe only bosniaks and shqips are the retarded outlier arabcucks
bosniak identity is more artificial than macedonian for gods sake

Last time I heard, there were lots of them on those greek islands complaining about free food because it was not diverse enough.

13 to 14 thousand
it says so in the article
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/25/eu-states-begin-returning-refugees-to-greece-as-german-reunions-slow

> don't mean to sound like an asshole, but I thought Bosnians were Serbs who became Muslims and Croats were Serbs who became Catholic

The galaxy is Serbian amirite?

>What is the view of Bosniaks towards Islam?

Same as any other country relating to religiousity, you got religious people and you have non religious people. Being religious doesnt mean being a wahabi if you are refering to them with the village hicks part.

>What is their view of the Ottoman Empire?

Like a general part of the history? Its a tough period during which the country stagnated, due to which we didnt experience renesaince as the rest of Europe, although Muslims were a ruling caste then.

I translated news videos on youtube about that last year. They were really chimping out and bending the shit out of that gate.

Remember those 400-500 people you returned here?
you're getting them back :^)

Wait so you are telling me Bulgarians were forcefully converted to Christianity?

>in europe only bosniaks and shqips are the retarded outlier arabcucks

Isnt Christianity also a Semitic religion?

>bosniak identity is more artificial than macedonian for gods sake

Sure thing mr. Claim greek history as part of your own.

două puncte urmate de o paranteză și o paranteză și o paranteză și o paranteză și o paranteză și o paranteză, simbolizând ca am râs la comentariul tău

this is what i remember, yep

yep now they moved them from there to Thebes

Again, I'm sorry. My knowledge of the Balkans is heavily influenced by /balk/ posters, and I was told that Bosniaks are Serbs who converted to Islam under Ottoman pressure. Could you perhaps tell me about the ancestory and history of the Bosniak people?

No, I meant in terms of subjectivity. Are Bosniaks proud of their Islamic roots or do they consider it to have been a compromise to thrive in Ottoman society?

Same for Ottoman empire, do Bosniaks consider Turks to be occupiers who had to be repulsed at any cost like the Serbs do, or are they more ambivalent?

>Wait so you are telling me Bulgarians were forcefully converted to Christianity?
no? the opposite if anything

>Isnt Christianity also a Semitic religion?
yes it is
in an ideal world we wouldn't have it but sadly we don't live in such a world so we're kinda stuck more or less with it
and it was exactly IT that kept the memory of who we are alive through the ottoman occupation
whereas bosniaks praise and would probably want to see that shit return

>Sure thing mr. Claim greek history as part of your own.

t. italianul verde

>no? the opposite if anything

Whoah dude, im getting insane amount of mental gymnastics from your part.

>whereas bosniaks praise and would probably want to see that shit return

Source?

How is the internet in India?

if you want more recent numbers you should visit the ELSTAT (statistics.gr/en/)
it;s the official stats
and they are more frightening than the dated ones above

>Believes the first thing someone tells him on the Mongolian image board.

Religious people are bound to be proud of their religion, is that not always the case?

Considering the empire you have mixed feelings, but the majority see them as thing that happened, you can not deny it, you just accept the facts and not create national myths like some people on the balkans.

Is it safe for me to come here again or are you going to welcome me with "get out" and "kys" again?

>Source?
Would this be enough of a proof?

Merry Christmas

>reshavam da otvorq kikebooka da napisha na nekoi veseli praznici
>vijdam tova

i read somewhere that germans broke their promises to take the exact amount of migrants from your cunt this year

zashtoto si shill idiot koito ne si trie biskvitite sled sedmici akumullirane na takuv material narochno za da mu vadi tova i da go postva tuka

Aww thanks! Merry Christmas to you as well!
Haдявaм ce cи пpeкapaл Cвeтлитe пpaзници пo нeзaбpaвим нaчин!

merry christmas balk

its true
>protothema.gr/world/article/744048/dw-i-germania-den-tirei-tis-desmeuseis-tis-apenadi-stin-ellada-sto-prosfugiko/
but desu they didnt take any after 2015
and whatever they took they returned it back

da brat tochno vinagi iskam da mu gledam mangalskata mutra na toq prez sedmica prav si

>german confirms that the numbers about 40-50% under 5 in germany being of foreign origin are fake
>the reality is much worse
kek

ќe cи дaиш зa пpaзницивe?

Let's not get out of proportion here. I had a very comfy evening with family. The real celebration isn't done yet though, as some people had to work during the holidays. How did you spend Christmas?

It's pretty decent, I guess. 1-2 MBps is pretty common, it's like 30-40MBps in offices.

>is that not always the case?
There's this movement of Kurds renouncing Islam and talking up their old religion.

Does Sarajevo retain its cosmopolitan character from before the war or is it more homogenous now?

What's the first? Surely not Bulgaria.

hodi togava se oplachi na дoйчe вeлe che prez den ima material koito da ti natrapva kolko zle e bilo. Shilovete ponqkoga ne znaete kakvo iskate

Is the Romanian Latviaboo here

Cпpи дa виждaш шилoвe нaвcякъдe, бaй Шилe.

Yes a religious leader who is heavily relient on support of the SDA party said something and that is now the oppinion of the majority of people.

Also Erdogan saying anecdotal things doesnt make them true does it?

The Party part is unsourced and just a factless claim.
As is that sentence about admiration.

Mehmed Paša Sokolović is a slav native and i cant find the street with that name in Bihać, even if is true doesnt represent the oppinion of majority of Bosniaks.

Considering the ties, beggars cant be choosers, what are we supposed to do? Ignore the Turks and trust the Serbs and Croats? They are the only Country that is willing to be our ally.

t. proxy fag
every indian has troubles with the net except those who are not here but in call centers

and 3 more millions to come this summer
it's going to be great :D

I ti li si ot oneq det sa nekadurni i ne mogat da prejiveqt, che durjavata nema da gi izhranva v zamqna na imitirane na trud?

32 people family gathering finally over...hard times for a socially awkward person like me

Can't wait for the new Dinkos to be activated so they can rob and beat the shit out of these mud manlets.