Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this movie wasn't so bad?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this movie wasn't so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUyDMIkU7tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you

Literally just came back from the theatre, it premiered today in my country. It's not bad at all, the DCEU needed a movie like this.

orange and teal

It was pretty forgettable but by no means bad. Also what the fuck was up with the CGI? it looked great in some scenes and complete ass in others.

The dust hasn't even begun to settle.

It was good, but hasn't even officially come out yet.

>the Germans were the bad guys in WW1
I want Hollywood to burn.

A mad German and his hispanic bitch were supposed to be the bad guys but they were ultimately not even the real ones.

It's like you haven't even watch- oh, yeah.

Except they were the real bad guys in the movie. They explicitly stated that Aries only ever whispered shit to people, and allowed their per-existing evil to do the rest. They also showed the Germans in a clear bad light, and the British in a clear good light. But you wouldn't know that, seeing as you've clearly never watched it.

They literally showed Ares whispering to Dr. Poison and Ludendorff, please. It was not a generalization of Germans, they were actually wanting an armistice.
Also the young German soldiers at the end looked like a bunch of kids who didn't even know how they got there.

It's alright, so it will be forgotten in a month

>It was not a generalization of Germans
>I'm the good guy, those are the bad guys
>Constantly showing in a dehumanizing light
>We have to liberate German occupied Belgium
>Citizens literally coming out applauding the Allies after they killed a shitton of Germans in a village
You are mindblowingly delusional.

The film literally ends in London showing a massive parade celebrating the victory of the Allies with triumphant music, you stupid fuck.

it was not a germanalization of gonerns

>literally
The film literally ends when Diana e-mails Bruce back and then she leaps toward the viewer in her WW costume. She reunites with the crew before, touches Steve's photograph, internal monologue about the power of love.

But what does that have to do with the other post?

>what does that have to do with the other post
That the movie is clearly portraying Germany as the bad guys in WW1, which is unacceptable to anyone with even a molecule of decency, empathy, or good in their being.

I think the worst part is using a historical figure as the villain and killing him off when he lived for many years after the war and had influence in post-war Germany and the Nazi party.

The dust hasn't even begun to settle

Burgers speaking for Germans and acting outraged is always hilarious.
t. German

I'm Norwegian.
>t. German
I suppose the saying really is true. All the good Germans really did die during the war.

Times when Sup Forums and Sup Forums GOT BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

BTFO like after the new Ghostbusters movie?

>Norwegian
So an irrelevant cuck who thinks he has a say in this.

It's not even out???

>7.6/10
I wouldn't call this BTFO

It's out in several countries but not in burgerland.

What the fuck?
First Guardians and now this?
Fuck this shit.

It happens. My country almost always gets cape movies one day before the US for some reason, but a few times we get other movies several months after the US premiere. It's weird.

This is different though, Guardians opened on the US 1 week or more later

This on the other hand is just a case of other countries releasing movies a day or 2 before friday

In some countries it will be weeks later. In Japan I think it's in August or September.

Historical characters have different fates in alternate realities, user. For example, Hitler's brain is a regular supervillain in Captain America comics under the identity of the Hate Monger.

That makes it more tasteful

Ill watch a Wonder woman movie
Ill watch a Flash movie
Ill watch a cyborg movie

But fuck Aquaman. That movie is going to be horrible as shit.

Soooo, how was it?

Why are the Germans always causing wars?

You're only saying that cus the new aquaman is brown

Its in their blood. They have to fuck up Europe every 100 years or so. Look at what Merkle is doing right now.

Why did this movie feel so long? It felt like was 4 hours or something

This is a good movie, had some bad things, but a solid 7/10 for me. Def recommended.

Honestly this movie was great. Fast placed action, compelling drama, likeable characters, and impressive special effects. It's not bad by any means, even with some flaws.

Go ahead. Give me a reason for why the new aquaman sucks beside he doesn't have blond hair anymore

Didn't anyone else feel the movie was a bit off? I don't even think it was the movies fault. It just feels like Marvel has dominated the superhero genre for so long that anything different from their usual formula feels like a shock. Good film though. Reminds of superhero movies before the MCU.

This. Despite the flaws, it was a fantastic film. Really enjoyed it.

Norway isn't irrelevant

Will Sup Forums ever recover?

omfg WHO CARES ITS FICTION

already been out for 2(two) days in real countries, kid

>real """countries"""

I sure do love all these cape movies.

>Introduce villains
>lol jk they're not the real villains we've been hyping up for the first half of the movie!
>All that fluff for females
>Clothes shopping, woman jokes, STRUNK WOMYN scenes, romance subplot
>Terrible acting and accent from Gadot

It was good

>DCEU film
>forgotten in a month
fat fucking chance

I could tell that DC was trying to make their movie like Marvel. Too many stupid jokes. and muh stronk women memes.

>You can't go through there. that's No Man's Land!
>But I'm not a man ;^)

Did they fuck?

even cinema snob thought it was great
youtube.com/watch?v=HUyDMIkU7tE

I don't trust the opinions of a man who has a gf that looks like THAT. He probably had to say he liked the movie, otherwise she'd have cucked him.

>Germany was depicted in a bad light
Lmao I might watch this now, fuck Germany, they've been trying to destroy Europe for over 100 years

Fuck off Anglo.

>Dat fucking ending
Just came back from watching it. What the fuck was up with that shit? Made me cringe hard when she did the stupid jump.

Yeah same here, I found it extremely confusing. It was random as fuck.

Aquaman is gonna be the best of the bunch, just wait. The entire setting is gonna be like nothing we've ever seen.

Isn't that how cgi works in nearly every movie?