There was an episode where a boy hid in a closet and disappeared, and they said it was a true story

There was an episode where a boy hid in a closet and disappeared, and they said it was a true story.

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

strangerdimensions.com/2016/03/28/beyond-belief-kid-closet/
youtube.com/watch?v=iJfdhBdRhbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there was an episode where a man went out into a field, got hit by lightning and vanished and they said it was a true story

How?

he went to Narnia

There was an episode with a ghost trucker and they said it was a true story.

How?

He climbed into the attic where he was found 2 weeks later. The writers left that part out.

There was an episode where a bunch of Saudi Arabians lived in Florida for like a year and asked for flying lessons but said they didn't need to learn to land, then they hijacked several commercial airliners, then navigated to New York City and Washington DC without assistance for air traffic control, and crashed into major landmarks on their first try without being intercepted by the military and they said it was a true story.

How?

There was also an episode where a girl sees a vision in her TV of her friends getting into a car crash, and then it turns out to be true. And they said that was a true story. But it's not.

This show legit creeps me the fuck out.

The government knew about it and let it happen.

I remember being scared as a kid watching this. What a fucking pussy I was.

he came out. in a way, the fake straight version of the boy died and stayed in the closet forever

Stay tuned to find out, after the break

So which is it? Is the whole thing one big truth, or six million little lies?

Did you believe that Germany systematically murdered 6 million Jews? If you did...we got you! The Mossad made that story up. It never happened!

Were you able to recognize the truth tonight, or were you thrown off by the Jew controlled mass media? We're bombared by so much kikery in our lives that sometimes the truth becomes a little unclear. We hope that our stories tonight have demonstrated that the infrastructure needed to kill 6 million Jews is...Beyond Belief!

I'm Jonathan Frakes.

I want to kiss whoever originally wrote this. That was hilarious.

Holy shit I remember that and I think about it all the time! They never sourced anything... but if anyone has info on that particular "incident" I'd love to read into it.

BIG JOE. Don't dis BIG JOE. He's a big guy.

kek

>Could this possibly be true? You're about to find out.

YES

>after the break

RIKER YOU FAGGOT

I was too. I wonder why.

Did you believe this post implying that Jonathan Frakes was a Holocaust denialist? If you did...we fooled you. Its a shitpost.

How was your truth detector this time? Were you able to tell fact from fiction? Or did you find our posts were located somewhere between substance and shadow? A location that can only be labelled as...Beyond Belief

I'm Jonathan Frakes
>Join us next time for more Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

No, that was the other ghost trucker episode. I'm talking about the one with Hal Dickey.

The show was eerie as fuck and played with your mind. Don't feel bad.

strangerdimensions.com/2016/03/28/beyond-belief-kid-closet/

>“The Beyond Belief: fact or fiction story about the monster in the kid’s closet was based on an actual event that I personally investigated,” she was told. “At the time it happened there was no explanation for the boy’s disappearance— until two weeks later when it was learned that he had climbed out of the closet through a ceiling panel and ran away from home. He stayed at a friend’s house surreptitiously until the friend’s mother discovered him hiding in the attic of their home and exposed the ruse.”

>The show’s producer wouldn’t discover this very important detail until it was far too late.

There was an episode where plane crashed with no survivors but there was one of the mercenaries in the wreckage, and they said it was a true story.

How?

Hahaha, nice!

Hmm. So the story was not as it seemed but the producers didn't realize it in time... intradasting.

>The show’s producer wouldn’t discover this very important detail until it was far too late
for us to film it, air it and get good ratings.

I bet when they were first hearing about the story the mom said "the kid went into a closet and disappeared. We had no idea what happened until..."
"Sorry. We're going to have to cut you off right there. You say it's an unsolved mystery? That's great."
"I never said it was un..."
"Unsolved. Great. We have what we need. We'll see you later."

Was he kill?

A reasonable explanation to an extraordinary tale. But now we come to a new fact or fiction: Do you believe the show itself, or a random comment on the Internet? Or does it even matter? A good story is a good story, I think.

All the stories in this are such fucking bullshit. What's the one with the psychic horse? Wasn't the reality just that there was a horse that would count?

Me too.

>that spooky ass episode with the red eye'd demon
>the maid was the demon all along
>it was fact
And that's why I was afraid of the dark.

Brutal episode

cytu
DOT
be/r/sleepsnug

I'll stream some episodes if you guys want.

thanks!

aw shit you just activated my secret fandom

Anybody ever had a nightmare where they looked in the mirror only to see something terribly grotesque and wake up from fright?

I haven't woken up yet.

No. You might be insane. Or cursed.

>
This story was true

Oh yea, I remember that.

I did. Then I died 7 days later.

I read about this a while ago, means you susceptible to possession by a spirit. Not good

That is one of two stories I remember from this show. Scarred me as a child.

you can do that while you're awake, you just need a mirror and a room that's dark enough you can't make out details but not so dark you can't tell what you're seeing
if you look at yourself in the mirror long enough you'll start hallucinating changes to your face that will go away if you turn the lights on

This is the only episode I distinctly remember and it gave me nightmares for days.

>be me at boyscout summercamp
>the bros and I go to a tent and set a big flashlight in the center for light
>real late
>looking into my friend's faces as they talk

Dude, you're starting to look like the devil...

>go to sleep

Cool, I'll try that.

there was a story about a burn victim finding a mysterious lady who sold make up that could cover her scars, and when she took the make up off her scars were healed and she never saw the saleswomen again. Then they said it was a true story.

I liked that show, but it was a load of bullshit.

What you're describing is essentially psychomanteum; it's sometimes used as a "psychic" technique.

Where can i watch this? Any torrents?

You're misremembering. Chick looked hot but decided to help another chick look better. Then it turns out the former chick was the burn victim and no longer looked hot.

Youtube

Hmmm

The guy who cheats on his wife, then his wife tries to shoot him while he is mowing the lawn, the husband can't hear because he has earmuffs on.

Anyways the bullet misses and gets lodged in a tree. The woman ends up divorcing her husband, never mentioning the bullet.

Years later, while the husband is in the yard with his new wife, decides to cut the tree down.

The chainsaw cuts through the tree, hits the lodged bullet, and the bullet ricochets into the mans new wife, killing her. The very same woman he had cheated with years earlier.

FACT

Don't you just hate it when you go to a beauty salon and get cursed?

Thanks user

>psychomanteum;
had to look it up and it sounds like some bullshit

this is a basic optical illusion. the brain sees something it mostly recognizes and tried to fill in the blanks

We're streaming it now:
But dailymotion/vimeo have episodes.

I'm pretty sure the it was the man who was killed.

I know I just wanted to make it sound cooler

Anyone know where to watch this show?

Heh

Actually, there's still some huge errors but the point is still the same. For example: former wife was shot to death.

Read the thread, it's being streamed as we shitpost

>Former wife was shot to death

aw that sucks, but that's even better irony then the new wife or the husband dying

looks like one of those cats from Avatar after five years of tweeking

Yep, that's why I mentioned it.

There was an episode where a comic book artist was told by his employer to scare him to death, and so he committed suicide and left a comic in his boss's house depicting his return, which gave the boss a heart attack, and they said it was a true story.

How?

>So which is it? Did a mentally disturbed young man murder dozens of children at Sandy Hook, or was it all a ploy by the Obama administration to strip you of your Second Amendment rights?
>If you think Sandy Hook happened as portrayed by the media...surprise! You were actually tricked by zionist shill George Soros!
>Too often in our lives we refuse to look at the hard truth. However in this case, taking into account the crisis actors, the delayed reactions of police and fire, and the ramped up attacks on American Second Amendment freedom, we here at Beyond Belief would think that figuring this one out is simply...child's play.
>I'm Jonathan Frakes. Thanks for watching.

STREAMING THIS ONE NOW!

now frakes posting I can get into

but they didn't really do anything
there were some speeches and that was it

it's almost like this thread is full of ten year old boys

You obviously have no idea how close they were to taking all our guns. And they would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for us meddling patriots.

I still think of this episode like 10 years later and it fucking freaks me out

Imagine being this unable to laugh at a joke.

This one? yeah it's obviously bullshit. creepy tho
youtube.com/watch?v=iJfdhBdRhbs

kek

I liked them both

you're the only butthurt one here, friendo :^)

Hillary Clinton?

The only thing scary about this video is the resolution.

It's sad how most of the 90s era TV shows have bad quality.