Wrong board, dude.

Grant us eyes, grant us eyes

>name fags

>looks like she's being fucked
>but she has sweats on

???????????

>Having a name on Sup Forums

Fuck off

the pinnacle of gaming. truly a classic that will be remembered for years to come like the paintings of Mona Lisa and the Sistine Chapel and the sculpture of La Pieta. Truly a work of art

That was a honest mistake. I only use that name tag on Sup Forums every once in a while.

Ahh, Kos, or some say Kosm

ye

FACT:

Ludwig transformation and OoK reveal are more kino than any film ever released

I have beaten every single boss in the soulsborne series no cheese no summons EXCEPT orphan, that slimy shrieking cunt
I hate that bastard
Old hunters is one of the best DLCs I've ever played but it's also one of the hardest IMO

>playing video games past the age of 13

kill yourself my man

With orphan I has to stop using lock on and then I managed.

Hated the two giants in the well till I cheesed.

>posting frogs

kill yourself my man

2kino4u

>he bought the adults can't into video game meme

>Sistine Chapel
dont you mean 16th chapel???

I cooped everyone except Orphan.
He weak pussy shit.
I soloed that shit.

St. Peter's Basilisk > 16th Chapel

its kino

>roll then attack
>repeat for literally everything
soulsshit is boring

Because it's true

What is the Overwatch and Battleborn of Television & Film?

Lovecraft media usually overexplain things, Lovecraft himself was kind of a hack but had great ideas, however describing the horror was never anything but talking about how mad the MC was becoming. Miyazaki's style fits that perfectly and his version of vidya is the perfect vehicle for anything Lovecraftian including novels, and will never be surpassed

>Bloodborne
>roll

Confirmed for lying

Pixar and Dreamworks

Lovecraft himself overexplained things. Have you ever read At The Mountains of Madness?

The two whale giants were the hardest fight in the game until you learn to parry them. Then it's easy shit.

Ludwig's first phase is actually what gave me the most trouble

>ludwig first phase

really? it was the second phase i hated. once you learn the first phase's audio and animation tells it's easy to counter his attacks (mostly rolling to the left and getting a hit in)

CAST THE OLD HUNTERS MOVIE LADS

Nothing. It's fucking boring, DeS is true kino

WHO

>DeS is true kino

spotted the pleb

Really nigger?

Rolling is better than quickstepping nigger. And yes BB has rolls.

>dude! lovecraftian vibes lmao!
Bloodborne is boring shit and you know it. Ludwig is a good fight and so is Gehrman, the rest is samey looking shit the whole way through.

This. the game is way too easy and is easily the most casual soulsshit game ever. I can't believe I fell for the sonygger bullshit telling me this game was GOAT.

Yeah, I could'nt read the first phase at all, he got a lot more predictable once he pulled out the sword in my experience.

I find it really funny how pretty much everyone has a different hardest boss in souls games.

The DLC

micrococks damage control

Good hunter Gerhman wants to talk to you by the big tree