/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Sixth Man Edition

Previous: >Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
youtu.be/NHqjV2xVKoA
youtu.be/KNrztTcRh9o

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 16
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw
skycow.us/r/su

>Archived threads
desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10387193
cartoonnetwork.ca/schedule/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last chance ta PLACE YA BETS!

strawpoll.me/10387193

Legs

xth for Space Dandy Steven

xth for LOVECRAFTIAN ARMPITS

Hate to break it to ya, but it'll never beat the originals.

XTH FOR CRYSTAL DICKS

>really looked forward to Peridot becoming an official member of the Crystal Gems
>she'd get to live in the Temple with them, hang on as a main cast member, go out into the town and interact with some of the humans in funny and interesting ways
>none of this happens because the Homeworld gems are a backup squad kept a barn and out of the story until big plot episodes
SU has started to let me down.

Reminder that Steven is long dead since "Frybo" and the rest of the show is his hallucination

xth for edgiest AU

Jasper seeks Peridot in the barn for refuge. In an interesting turn of events she picks up a new disguise. Can Peridot keep her new pet a secret from the gems?

we need an episode where steven and peridot are properly trained to shapeshift.

the drama and crying coming from Pearl's reluctance to shapeshift or inability.

did some of the other shut-ins here earn their pretty princess points so their family can support their lifestyle and so that dad won't be sad?

lapis best gem

Iridescent Pearl

Watch her dance, watch her twirl

I wonder if she'd like to be my girl

Reminder that Steven's kindness knows no bounds.

Whaaaat? Really?

Reminder that Opal is objectively the best fusion

Wait, wait, what, damage control over what? What happened?

But didn't poil shapeshift herself a dress in the beach party episode?

cartoonnetwork.ca/schedule/

Fresh reminder that this is still down, that other websites had conflicting schedule information with this one when it was up, and that this is the only 100% certifiable source for a schedule unless CN makes an announcement elsewhere. There's hope yet boys!

tfw you realize pearl is the most "real" of all the characters on SU.

How? She has barely any personality and speaks like 2 sentences.

GOD those thighs

>get interested in show
>watch season 1
>watch season 2
>show goes on hiatus
>lose interest
>show comes back
>can never care as much as I did before

What happening
Did Zuke see the ratings for hit the diamond??

This picture is my goddamn favorite. I'm a sucker for what-ifs and bad ends in general, and the lighting and setting really sells a feeling of finality.

Fuck, I'm rambling.

Guys what the fuck is going on?

why is it on the .ca domain? pretty sure teletoon has broadcasting rights to cn shows in canada anyway

the american site is a fucking nightmare to navigate though

never noticed his gauntlets are powered by all the slain gems

that's pretty rockin

Legs

You know, There's a few points where it seems like intended order was changed last minute: All of these are connected to episodes being out of order even within the same board team

Arcade Mania (the first lamar and aleth episode) and Giant Woman feel like they were intended to come before Tiger Millionaire and Steven's Lion (the 2nd lamar and aleth episode)

despite pic related early season 1B isn't different on the intended order list: The episodes that feel like they were moved there are Keep Beach City Weird (comes before secret team in production order, possibly moved for halloween), and Lion 3 & Island Adventure (come right after Fusion Cuisine in production order)

Thoughts?

Bob is the best

Unlike the other fusions

Pearl can change clothes and that is all we have seen from her.

Amy can basically turn into anything.

Garnet can shapeshift well and stretch her arms to great lengths.

why does pearl actin like a dude turn me on so much

>Filename

We need answers!

Good Morning, /mlp/!

But those ratings were pretty good why would she feel bad about them

Probably nothing.

I'm telling you sugar is cracking down on Zuke for her lapidot bullshit

Why would he be dead? Worst thing Frybo did was feed you fries. The trans far would kill him faster.

What do you do /sug/?

Because her fanfic had the lowest ratings of the entire event

I highly doubt she cares

>because you're a faggot
it turns me on as well

Because Barn Mates right before it did so bad, which she boarded

Why would she?

I still can't believe her shorts. Shit was hot

Reminder that Lion was there the whole time.
Look, no steering wheel!

Wonder how he managed to do it with those short arms. He looks like he can't reach his own waist.

Well that was fucking dumb of me

I MEAN YEAH HAHA, THOSE INTENTIONALLY WRONG FILENAMES HUH GUYS?

4 pearl gemstones, possibly 8

Wait. Cause it's pretty fucking obvious that fat bastard is gonna die if he has to walk more than 3 steps.

It's The Sweets' NOTP

yeah and I wonder from what fashion lion he got his cape from

I like her smoking and being sad, better

He died from a heart attack_____________________

Greetings, you schemers, /freaks/, and fiends. It's that time again. I bet half of you lazy jerks are in your underpants or on your phone. I really gotta wear less tight shorts, oof.

Welcome to Night /sug/, where everyone is some kind of loser in some kind of way, but that's okay, because I think you're great anyway. I'm your host, Lapissed Lazurite. One lone reporter against overwhelming odds. Ah, I love being me.

Put on your bathing suits, it's time to get drenched in some news.

>New Challenger! A newcomer appears, expressing interest in our show. Several anons help out with directions. Boy, I hope he likes it.
>Tragedy struck the donut community tonight as a rogue nuisance of a peridotposter violates them in that which does not belong. Those donuts didn't deserve that, you sick freak.
>An enterprising tripfag proposes a game with the general; Mad libs! It's almost ruined several times, but he pulls through, and results are surprisingly hilarious and coherent. Garnet the saucy leader with Lovecraftian Armpits indeed.
>A rather strange game is posted to the delight of Pearlfags. A pearl dating sim. Is this a precursor of things to come from the Visual Novel user? One can only hope he can even compare to the Swanky Ending.
>Rising Baseball Superstar of Blue Team, Bob. has been confirmed to have an ass the size of a space station. Several anons confirm they will eat that like groceries.
>Rubies as a whole have been revealed to actually not look like total crap when converted to Funko proportions. Midgets targeting figurine market?

That's all for now. Stay tuned until next time. And now, Jim with the weather.

How is this relevant

That's totally Wario's car.

>lion

used to think that fanart was kinda goofy before I noticed all the cool details

tomorrow at 2pm EDT, CN is showing the 5 most recent episodes, Super Watermelon Island, Gem Drill, Same Old World, Barn Mates and then Hit the Diamond. (then Back to the Barn, It Could Have Been Great and Message Received.)

OH MAN I LOOOVE YOU , KEEP UP GOD's WORK !!!

WA

But that would make no sense, how would th target audience know exactly what episode was like before it aired? We knew because we're autists actively searching for leaks and synopses but the gross of the numbers are children.

I need more of this.

Gonna shave my chest like this soon for a pool party tomorrow.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS

Happy to oblige

Too bad you won't look nearly as sexy as young Greg

You ever watched that movie Seven, the one with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman? Remember the fat guy? Something like that probably.

Am i the only one waiting for Amethyst to complete the set of shapeshifts by shapeshifting into Garnet or her components?

What difference does it make? Wouldn't you get disheartened if you put effort into something and no one watched it, even if it wasn't due to low quality?

YOU TOLD US THIS YESTERDAY

>PARENTAL ADVISORY WARNING

Be careful and draw an outline first so you don't shave too much off.

>eat the booty like groceries
terrible song!

and yes, it is 9:45 PM with the windows down and i'm in my underwear

Is that like proto-pearl or what

Dreads??

This is awesome

what could it mean?

I'm sad and lonely /sug/

please be my friends

aand the day before that!

I know. I'm afraid it will look dumb, and then I'll just shave it all off.

I wasn't home and didn't have my clippers with me.

Will do.

kys cunt

/sug/ what would you do if the love of your life died and all you had to show for it was some loud chubby asshole?

>Dreads??
no user, locks

Well dear viewers, as you can see in this photo, it is raining T-shirt gunfire. The Mayor has been shirt. I repeat: the Mayor has been shirt! It should clear up shortly though.

Now, Sports!

why is it always the lapisfags

don't an hero plz, we love you and you're a wonderful person regardless of what anyone says

SU has gotten much lower numbers before I don't think it's that big of a deal, and Zuke doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would get depressed by slightly less successful ratings? Anyway, I think she's just deleting them for the same reason you delete embarrassing messages you post on the internet, you think they are stupid or misleading.

They identify with their long suffering gemfu.

They long for a magical gender-fluid shota to beat up a butch lesbian and save them.

Yet they know this won't happen.

we are all together user
we are all together

I really don't blame her, there was some weird stuff going on last night. I mean off the walls.

heads up for the MEGA guys: Hit the diamond is already on instant video stuff for some reason

Seriously I can't even begin to comprehend this.

>BEING THIS PLEB
get cultured

so when is reptile man going to make another appearance?